Hey Scout....You wanted a link....Well...here it is.........That's Biden in the middle by the way....

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

Yes, you do.

You have been drooling over the same tape, posting it over and over, all morning.

You, sir, are a pervert.  You are watching a video of a little girl, over and over, because

YOU are titillated by it.  There is no other excuse for your interest in it.  

Poor little girl is squirming trying to get away from her ATTACKER, and you attack others who speak up for her, while DEFENDING her predator.

You're FUCKED IN THE HEAD!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now now... we all know that this is a doctored tape that came out of the Kremlin at Trump's request.   Scout will be here in a minute to confirm what I said.   Lol

Funny a solid lie Russia Collusion is all you need to crucify Trump but an obvious video detailing Biden's corruption and blackmailing isn't good enough for you. Idiot.

Tap dancing away from the point, as always.  

Just now, 123urout said:

Why are you admitting defeat when you were not defeated? Thats not humility my friend.

Scout was soundly defeated over that video.

I was explaining to Scout how to be humble and to admit when she made

a mistake and was proven wrong.    I was attempting to lead by example.

Perhaps I did not bring my point across clearly.   Next time I will be more

blunt.

THEN the stupid biddy posts obvious photoshops, while tap dancing away from her support for a pedophile.

Fucking sad.

biddy
[ˈbidē]

NOUN
informal
  1. a muttering elderly old woman, known for lying and extreme stupidity, regarded as annoying or interfering.
    "the old biddy lied every day on the chat board"
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Scout said:

Go right ahead.  He isn't running for President and I don't like him. 

Trump is the one that was buddies with Epstein.  

Why are you bringing up Trump and Epstein?

This is about the Bidens

18 minutes ago, Scout said:

I don't like him. 

LIAR.   You've defended Bill Clinton on more than one occasion here at LF.   Remember when you DEMANDED that I supply you with the names of 5 women who claimed sexual harassment by Clinton prior to 1996?   Remember running when I did just that, Scout? 

18 minutes ago, Scout said:

Trump is the one that was buddies with Epstein.  

LIAR.  And here you are trying to defend Bill Clinton again, with a lie.

It's true that Trump did ride on Epstein's plane ... TWICE.

They also attended some dinner parties together and Epstein visited Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort.

But by all accounts, their relationship was totally social and Trump ended it as soon as allegations of underage trafficking surfaced (or even before).   And by the way, Hillary's dirt diggers, Fusion GPS, tried to dig up dirt on Trump/Epstein ... AND THEY FAILED.   In fact, more than 40 different women came forward to allege wrong doing by Epstein and NOT ONE of them implicated Trump.    One investigator interviewed over a hundred women and Trump's name never came up even once.    There is NOTHING to even suggest impropriety on Trump's part.

In fact, during the Epstein investigation, several of the Jane Doe lawyers, who spoke off the record because the case was ongoing, said that every key person investigators wanted to interview — especially those with potential knowledge of what took place on St. James Island, like Bill Clinton  — eluded subpoenas on technical grounds.   There was one exception: Donald Trump.   Because Donald Trump had nothing to hide, Scout.   A lawyer for 11 of the Jane Does, named Brad Edwards, said that after he served Trump with a subpoena in 2009, Trump immediately contacted him.  "During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."

But Bill Clinton?   Can he say the same?   Will ANYONE testify similarly on his behalf?   Bill was on Epstein's plane at least 26 times that we know of and on some of those trips the flight logs show only the first names of the female passengers.   He took 11 flights with Epstein’s assistant Sarah Kellen, who was accused of procuring underage girls for Epstein.    On some of the trips Clinton traveled with as many as 10 Secret Service agents but he ditched his Secret Service agents on five of them.   Plus, the Secret Service said it has no records showing agents were ever on the island with Clinton.   What went on there involving Bill?    And to this day the Clintons refuse to discuss the nature of Bill's (and Hillary's) trips on Epstein's plane and to his island.   And the Clintons were on very good terms with Epstein and his associates.  They were the "buddies".     So good that Epstein has even claimed that he was part of the group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative.  So good that according to leaked Swiss Bank records, Epstein sent $3.5 million to the Clinton Foundation after the underage sex-slave probe began.   So good that Epstein had a big playful picture of Bill hanging in his office.   So good that Ghislaine Maxwell, also widely reported to be a procurer for Epstein, was invited to Chelsea’s invite only, VERY exclusive wedding.   

And by the way, Scout, Clinton has connections with other people involved with underage sex trafficking.    Rick and Beverly Lambert, working for Paula Jones, interviewed 209 witnesses, uncovering leads on previously unknown incidents involving Clinton.   A number of "promising leads" were abandoned when the Jones case was dismissed.  Among the leads not followed up was one that involved the rape of a 14-year-old girl at a Little Rock cocaine party.  That incident was said to have happened in 1984, at a party hosted by Dan Lasater, who later went to jail for supplying cocaine to underage girls.   Lasater was pardoned by Bill Clinton 6 months into a 30 month sentence. By numerous accounts, Lasater was one of Clinton's closest associates in the 1980s.  As told to Lambert, the 14-year-old was rendered unconscious by a deliberate overdose. When she came to she was half-naked, with the governor of the state of Arkansas (Clinton) on top of her. According to Lambert, the young assault victim fled Arkansas when Governor Clinton won the 1992 Democratic presidential nomination. The private detective, along with several reporters, traced the woman to California. After a stakeout that lasted several days, they concluded she had been tipped off and fled town.

You should be ashamed of yourself.  Always trying to implicate Trump in one of Bill Clinton's worst scandals.

But you won't be ashamed.  

After all, you're a modern day DemocRAT. 

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Scout said:

It didn't show me anything but that you think a little girls has breasts.

Which speaks very poorly , and truthfully, about your tastes.

Tell us

What do you think of a VP that brags about holding back aid to another country unless a guy is fired that's investigating his son's company?

..And we still don't know how Hunter Biden got this job with his qualifications and work history...

And on top of that we now know that emails show the company going to Hunter asking for help about an investigation going on against the company?

You'd have to be stupid to ignore these consequences.....

7 hours ago, Scout said:

I am a Dem voter, so I hate telling the truth. Therefore I posted a pic making a false claim that Trump was in the pic offering his daughter to Epstein.  Yes, you saw my lies here first, before I posted them anywhere else.  

Thank you!

As a matter of fact, to show my gratitude, I will do what I rarely do and tell the truth just one time here. Check out his pic of Joe Biden with one of Burisma's exec yes same Burisma company Joe said he never heard of. This is more proof, that Joe wants to be President only to continue using his GOVT Job to send his family members to countries where they can increase Joe's personal wealth:

694940094001_6090805925001_6090804213001

...fixed

21 hours ago, Scout said:

Still waiting and waiting for all these tapes you all can't seem to provide. 

You got the link.  Watch it, then comment.  Joe Biden is a corrupt, greedy pig who is ripping off the United States. Now you can see it for yourself.  You just don't care.  Defeating Trump is more important to you than a man who makes himself rich by selling out our country to China.  This is what greedy Joe Biden has been doing for decades.

• Thumb up 2
21 hours ago, SixShooter said:

@Scout won't believe video evidence of Biden's crimes, just like this one where he openly gropes a young girl:

59afe42f167fdcf9bab8b7126fc3b403.gif

You can see the little girl trying to get away from Biden's hand.

What a fuckin' pervert that Biden is!

I wouldn't trust Biden with a pet goat!

• Thumb up 1
21 hours ago, pmurT said:

I've posted this same video at you, for weeks, and no matter how times it is posted you absolutely refuse to address the video in a fair reasonable intelligent way. 

This is  what  ALL  lefty libs do.   @Scout is  just a member of the   hive mind of   liberalism 

It is a  mental  disorder.   Once  you  look at  liberalism from the   perspective  that it is  a mental  disorder,  it will make more sense 

17 minutes ago, Skans said:

You got the link.  Watch it, then comment.  Joe Biden is a corrupt, greedy pig who is ripping off the United States. Now you can see it for yourself.  You just don't care.  Defeating Trump is more important to you than a man who makes himself rich by selling out our country to China.  This is what greedy Joe Biden has been doing for decades.

@maineman  supports  the  Biden  crime  family too

21 hours ago, Z09 said:

Why are you bringing up Trump and Epstein?

This is about the Bidens

It is called "DEFLECTING", Taking the "heat" off Biden.

Hillary did the same thing with releasing the phony Russian collusion bullshit story, to "deflect" from her "Email problems.

12 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

@maineman  supports  the  Biden  family too

I do... and I cannot wait for Joe to put the clown and all of his corrupt spawn in prison... which is a lot better than the Romanov-esque fate they all deserve. 

16 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is  what  ALL  lefty libs do.   @Scout is  just a member of the   hive mind of   liberalism 

It is a  mental  disorder.   Once  you  look at  liberalism from the   perspective  that it is  a mental  disorder,  it will make more sense 

pmurt is in my Ignore Bin and she knows it, so if she is complaining about

me it is for YOUR benefit and has nothing to do with conversing with me.

Sounds like she is lying to you as Republicans do - even to one another.

14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

@maineman  supports  the  Biden  crime  family too

He likely benefits from Biden's China corruption as well.  These libs like to pretend they are for the regular American, when all they are really doing is lining their own pockets, my friend @maineman included.

Just now, Scout said:

pmurt is in my Ignore Bin and she knows it, so if she is complaining about

me it is for YOUR benefit and has nothing to do with conversing with me.

Sounds like she is lying to you as Republicans do - even to one another.

you have  ignored the   very links you asked for 

you  have no credibility