Biden says cops should be trained to shoot suspects in the legs even though the same suspect is trying to blow your head off......."Incredibly ignorant..."

7 minutes ago, Z09 said:

There were more blacks killing each other and whites over the last couple weeks in this country than a mass murder in NZ

Look.. If you systematically kill the smart ones for centuries this is what you get..

How many lynchings took place before we were born?

The right wing Nut jobs used air force planes to blow up black people in Tulsa OK in 1921

1*WSwHCh54n0Zf08pi6izSYA.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WTF does that have to do with Waters being insane? She lives in luxury while her district looks like a landfill. 

"Let's disarm all White cops.  That will solve the problem".                                                                    Democrat National Committee

There you go...   When a black guy dies because of the actions of a white guy it's because of RACE However, at the same time when blacks kill whites rarely race come up...   A

6 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I am free to give it the finger too.

Or is sign language against the law??

OK, that is a fair point.

As long as you don't throw a

brick thru their front window.

10 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

USMCA itself paid for the wall.

But really, no one should have ever had to pay for the wall.

In Texas alone it has saved countless lives already, and isn't quite finished.

Anyone who thinks its a bad idea to slow the cartels down, and keep criminals out of this country, is a fucking moron.

I heard like about 30 new miles were built.. The rest were replacement.

And we got Steve Bannon involved with Wall Corruption and some Texas Builder got overpaid

Many miles of the border are just too far out of the way for most humans to transverse.. You can die just being out there.

And cameras spot dust clouds automatically now... cheap as shit.. and you got folks there to respond

7 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Look.. If you systematically kill the smart ones for centuries this is what you get..

The right wing Nut jobs used air force planes to blow up black people in Tulsa OK in 1921

So blacks can kill whites and it's not a race crime,,?

And what does 1921 have to do with a black man killing two whites in 2020 with a baseball bat?

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

murder is murder Z09.. I don't need color to identify it... The cops arre the ones who like to shoot black folks

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

And what does 1921 have to do with a black man killing two whites in 2020 with a baseball bat?

Maybe he wanted reparations for the 3000 black Americans killed in the Tulsa riots??

10 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

James Brooks Ayers Robertson
JBA Robertson 1920.jpg

4th Governor of Oklahoma
In office
January 13, 1919 – January 8, 1923
Lieutenant Martin E. Trapp
Preceded by Robert L. Williams
Succeeded by John C. Walton
Personal details
Born March 15, 1836
Keokuk County, Iowa
Died March 7, 1912 (aged 40)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Nationality American
Political party Democratic
4 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

murder is murder Z09.. I don't need color to identify it... The cops arre the ones who like to shoot black folks

And you have no evidence that all these cops are racists ..

Just bad cops

3 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Maybe he wanted reparations for the 3000 black Americans killed in the Tulsa riots??

Reparations for something that happened before he was even born?

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

yes.. it's mind boggling isn't it.. I wish I could sue the dinosaur that killed my parents from before one of my existences Dr Joeb told me about. 

19 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I heard like about 30 new miles were built.. The rest were replacement.

And we got Steve Bannon involved with Wall Corruption and some Texas Builder got overpaid

Many miles of the border are just too far out of the way for most humans to transverse.. You can die just being out there.

And cameras spot dust clouds automatically now... cheap as shit.. and you got folks there to respond

Lie about only 30 miles, that's just fucking stupid. Hundreds of new miles were built.

None of the border is too far out of the way to traverse, with a four wheel drive vehicle like the cartels use.

Cameras spot something and then they are gone by the time you get there, and you also are putting border patrol agents at more of a risk. Much better to just have a fucking wall so the bad guys dont go that way at all.

14 minutes ago, Z09 said:

You know me, still waiting for reparations for the enslavement of my Irish ancestors; but they were white; so good luck with that. 

None of the Irish victims ever made it back to their homeland to describe their ordeal. These are the lost slaves; the ones that time and biased history books conveniently forgot.

7 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

3000 deaths ???  Tulsa race riot of 1921. When the riot ended on June 1, the official death toll was recorded at 10 whites and 26 African Americans.

Attack by air[edit]

220px-TulsaRaceRiot-1921.png

Flames across the Greenwood section of Tulsa

Numerous eyewitnesses described airplanes carrying white assailants, who fired rifles and dropped firebombs on buildings, homes, and fleeing families. The privately owned aircraft had been dispatched from the nearby Curtiss-Southwest Field outside Tulsa.[60]

Law enforcement officials later said that the 'planes were to provide reconnaissance and protect against a "Negro uprising".[60] Law enforcement personnel were thought to be aboard at least some flights.[1]:73–74 Eyewitness accounts, such as testimony from the survivors during Commission hearings and a manuscript by eyewitness and attorney Buck Colbert Franklin, discovered in 2015, said that on the morning of June 1, at least "a dozen or more" 'planes circled the neighborhood and dropped "burning turpentine balls" on an office building, a hotel, a filling station and multiple other buildings. Men also fired rifles at young and old black residents, gunning them down in the street.[8][60]

Richard S. Warner concluded in his submission to The Oklahoma Commission that contrary to later reports by claimed eyewitnesses of seeing explosions, there was no reliable evidence to support such attacks.[1]:107 Warner noted that while a number of newspapers targeted at black readers heavily reported the use of nitroglycerin, turpentine and rifles from the 'planes, many cited anonymous sources or second-hand accounts.[1]:107 Beryl Ford, one of the pre-eminent historians of the disaster, concluded from his large collection of photographs that there was no evidence of any building damaged by explosions.[1]:106 Danney Goble commended Warner on his efforts and supported his conclusions.[1]:6 State representative Don Ross (born in Tulsa in 1941), however, dissented from the evidence presented in the report concluding that bombs were in fact dropped from 'planes during the violence.[1]:prologue, viii

New eyewitness account[edit]

In 2015, a previously unknown written eyewitness account of the events of May 31, 1921 was discovered and subsequently obtained by the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture. The 10-page typewritten manuscript was authored by Buck Colbert Franklin, noted Oklahoma attorney and father of John Hope Franklin.[61][8]

Notable quotes include:

Lurid flames roared and belched and licked their forked tongues into the air. Smoke ascended the sky in thick, black volumes and amid it all, the planes – now a dozen or more in number – still hummed and darted here and there with the agility of natural birds of the air.

Planes circling in mid-air: They grew in number and hummed, darted and dipped low. I could hear something like hail falling upon the top of my office building. Down East Archer, I saw the old Mid-Way hotel on fire, burning from its top, and then another and another and another building began to burn from their top.

The side-walks were literally covered with burning turpentine balls. I knew all too well where they came from, and I knew all too well why every burning building first caught fire from the top.

I paused and waited for an opportune time to escape. 'Where oh where is our splendid fire department with its half dozen stations?' I asked myself, 'Is the city in conspiracy with the mob?'

Franklin stated that every time he saw a white man shot, he "felt happy"[8]:8 and he "swelled with pride and hope for the race."[8]:6

Franklin reported seeing multiple machine guns firing at night and hearing 'thousands and thousands of guns' being fired simultaneously from all directions.[8]:4 He states that he was arrested by "a thousand boys, it seemed,...firing their guns every step they took."[8]:8

Other whites[edit]

As unrest spread to other parts of the city, many middle class white families who employed black people in their homes as live-in cooks and servants were accosted by white rioters. They demanded the families turn over their employees to be taken to detention centers around the city. Many white families complied, but those who refused were subjected to attacks and vandalism in turn.[1]:37–102[page range too broad]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

2 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Lie about only 30 miles, that's just fucking stupid. Hundreds of new miles were built.

None of the border is too far out of the way to traverse, with a four wheel drive vehicle like the cartels use.

Cameras spot something and then they are gone by the time you get there, and you also are putting border patrol agents at more of a risk. Much better to just have a fucking wall so the bad guys dont go that way at all.

5 X 5 has trouble with numbers. 

21 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

3000 deaths ???  Tulsa race riot of 1921. When the riot ended on June 1, the official death toll was recorded at 10 whites and 26 African Americans.

More democrat shenanigans. 

The 1985 MOVE bombing refers to the May 13, 1985 incident in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, when the Philadelphia Police Department bombed a residential …

• Attack type: Airstrike with improvised explosive device
    Philadelphia mayor 1985
    Image: wbur.org
    Philadelphia mayor 1985
    W. Wilson Goode, Sr
    W. Wilson Goode, Sr. (born August 19, 1938) is a former Mayor of Philadelphia and the first African American to hold that office. He served from 1984 to 1992, a period which included the controversial MOVE police action and house bombing in 1985.
    Children: W. Wilson Goode Jr.
    Nationality: American
    Political party: Democratic
  • Target: MOVE members---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
31 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

yes.. it's mind boggling isn't it.. I wish I could sue the dinosaur that killed my parents from before one of my existences Dr Joeb told me about. 

3000 dead?

Gotta link?