Joe Biden says SCREW YOU! to the working man:Biden's plan to overhaul 401(k) tax breaks could force some companies to cut retirement benefits

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bidens-plan-overhaul-401-k-185735771.html

Fuck our retirements, fuck our capital gains we use for retirement, payroll tax increases, roll back the middle class Trump tax cuts. 

Biden basically says, "If you ain't on welfare, FUCK YOU."

Democrats HATE responsible, self supporting citizens. 

• Thumb up 1
8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Fuck our retirements, fuck our capital gains we use for retirement, payroll tax increases, roll back the middle class Trump tax cuts. 

with dumbass unions that still vote for him, after all they get pretty good 401's.

6 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Poor babies making over $400,000.00 are going to have to pay their fair share of taxes.

Hit them hard Joe!

It never ceases to amaze me how financially illiterate some people are when it comes to IRA's and 401k's.

From the article:

Detractors of the proposal have also noted it would reduce the tax benefit of traditional retirement accounts for married couples earning above $80,250 and earning under $400,000 -- violating the former vice president's pledge to not hike taxes on earners below the $400,000 threshold.

"This increases federal tax on any married couple earning more than $80,000," Swanson said.

16 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

It never ceases to amaze me how financially illiterate some people are when it comes to IRA's and 401k's.

From the article:

Detractors of the proposal have also noted it would reduce the tax benefit of traditional retirement accounts for married couples earning above $80,250 and earning under $400,000 -- violating the former vice president's pledge to not hike taxes on earners below the $400,000 threshold.

"This increases federal tax on any married couple earning more than $80,000," Swanson said.

Sorry I don't do IRAs or 401ks.

Too bad for those that do.

38 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Sorry I don't do IRAs or 401ks.

Too bad for those that do.

They are useful vehicles for the middle class to get ahead and save money for retirement.

For some strange reason I thought Democrats cared about the middle class, that must have been Russian Disinformation!

On 10/17/2020 at 10:14 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Well trump raised our taxes by 3.1 trillion this year. I don't see you bitching about that. 

Picture of Hunter's partner Devon Archer with Biden in the VP office. 

archer-joe-biden-residence-600x359.jpg

The attorneys for Rosemont Seneca Partners — Hunter Biden and Devon Archer’s company — asked for the picture to be taken down.

rosemont-seneca-letter-burisma-photo-joe-biden-600x352.jpg

On 10/17/2020 at 10:14 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Is every lefty on welfare? How could you support taxing the working class?