D.B.COOPER FINALLY IDENTIFIED AS HUNTER BIDEN WHEN HIJACKING PLANS FOUND ON HIS LAPTOP!

13 minutes ago, Scout said:

I don't decide it.  There are stds. they must meet to be legitimate.  Those stds. decide.  

Yea, the standard is that if it's a Democrat implicated, it doesn't make the "news". 

Gotta keep those liberal sheep ignorant and compliant. 

28 minutes ago, Scout said:

I am enjoying this.  It is fun to watch such nasty people as Trump voters act out with such desperation!

Please continue.  And in the meantime, I will start new threads of famous crimes committed by

Hunter.  I'm having a blast!  :D   How about Lincoln's assassination found on his laptop next?

So Biden's crimes equate to desperation for the right? You are one fucked up individual.

21 minutes ago, Scout said:

No legitimate media is giving it any space accept to post more evidence it is fake.

I bet you guys are ignorant of all that evidence.  :D  

So you think CNN and MSNBC are legit media? Too funny. Stick your head back up that fake news ass!

15 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

So Biden's crimes equate to desperation for the right? You are one fucked up individual.

Trump colluding with the Russians again is wonderful.  Liberals are wallowing in it.