• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You morons have been blaming Russians for everything, for the last 4 years and have been wong in everything; for the last 4 years.

I hate it when Russians sneak in and take pics of me passed out with a crack pipe in my mouth.

By the way, have you stocked up on kleenex , yet ?   You better hurry !   There'll be shortages soon  .  .  .  .  

42 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

No, the point is you made a stupid statement with an ignorant conclusion. So what's new? That's every post.

Please. Carry on dumbass.

Nah. 

Crackheads don’t sleep for days at a time. 

Hunter Biden didn’t fall asleep next to a crack pipe if he was doing crack at the time he’d be in a state of euphoria. plus he certainly has the money to get more crack quickly. 

You are the fucking dumbass. 

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Hunter Biden didn’t fall asleep next to a crack pipe if he was doing crack at the time. He’d be too awake plus he certainly has the money to get more crack quickly. 

You know an awful lot about being a crackhead, crackhead.

Besides, you already proved your point was stupid. Go get your butt salve and let it go, crackhead.

38 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Nah.. my mom is dead and so is my stepdad. I took care of that myself.

Leave my parents out. They are irrelevant.

Next?

Only if you leave mine out of it. 

You did what you had to do. I can respect that. 

27 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Nah. 

Hunter Biden didn’t fall asleep next to a crack pipe if he was doing crack at the time he’d be in a state of euphoria. plus he certainly has the money to get more crack quickly. 

You are the fucking dumbass. 

The crack pipe issue is not even on the same level as the influence peddling H and J were involved in. WGAF about H's addictions.

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Biden is pinching a little girls nipple, and you say that the ones pointing it are are the bad guys.

That's precious.

I think he is saying that anybody who sees something sexual in that stupid clip is probably not healthy. 

5 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I think he is saying that anybody who sees something sexual in that stupid clip is probably not healthy. 

I don't believe that anyone is saying that it's sexual... perverted yes, but not sexual.

The little girl clearly squirms and tries to get away from something that is making her uncomfortable.

Wait... what are you doing here? You're gonna get in trouble! 🤫

Lol

8 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Why don't you ask the victim? She was visibly disturbed by it.

Any excuse for that act is unbelievably vile. You and all others who defend this predator's attacks are scum.

10 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Yea, it's completely normal for a 70 year old man to grope a little girl. 

Did you NOT see her pull away from him?

Obviously it made her uncomfortable.   But you don't care because he's a Democrat, he's allowed.

1 hour ago, RayDonavin said:

The crack pipe issue is not even on the same level as the influence peddling H and J were involved in. WGAF about H's addictions.

Correct.

Joe can not be held responsible for his adult son's lack of judgement... but he can be held responsible for teaming up with him in corrupt dealings involving foreign entities while serving in the US Govt.

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Why don't you ask the victim? She was visibly disturbed by it.

Any excuse for that act is unbelievably vile. You and all others who defend this predator's attacks are scum.

You’re the one projecting your twisted sexual Imagination onto a photo op. You ask. Don’t forget to seek parental permission to harass their child. 

17 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Wait... what are you doing here? You're gonna get in trouble! 🤫

Lol

Unbanned. 

The other site doesn’t care about dual posting - well except for you. Cannon gets hot and bothered by you. 

7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You’re the one projecting your twisted sexual Imagination onto a photo op. You ask. Don’t forget to seek parental permission to harass their child. 

I don't need to ask, I can see clearly in the video Biden assaulting that little girl.

You're the one who thinks her reaction was uncalled for.

And besides, there are tons of videos of him doing similar acts to plenty of children. It's a pattern, a very disturbing pattern. Well, it's disturbing to decent people, who put children's innocence and safety above politics... unlike you.

But c'mon, defend that behavior some more. I want to make sure everyone gets a complete picture of how deranged you are.

11 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Don’t forget to seek parental permission to harass their child. 

This is how fucked up the left is, folks.

Groping a child's chest area is OKAY, but speaking out against it is HARASSMENT.

Liberals: FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

This is how fucked up the left is, folks.

Groping a child's chest area is OKAY, but speaking out against it is HARASSMENT.

Liberals: FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

What would YOU know about fucking? It took you ten years to find your wife's clit and when you finally located it, she didn't give a shit anymore