4 minutes ago, Scout said:

An owner of such a store would have a signed receipt with fingerprints on it.

Gosh, I wonder why he can't produce that document?

Who says he can't? And when I leave something at my gunsmith we both get receipts, mine to be able to pick the rifle up and his to charge me for his services.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You morons have been blaming Russians for everything, for the last 4 years and have been wong in everything; for the last 4 years.

I hate it when Russians sneak in and take pics of me passed out with a crack pipe in my mouth.

By the way, have you stocked up on kleenex , yet ?   You better hurry !   There'll be shortages soon  .  .  .  .  

9 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So how does H Biden being irresponsible make this any less believable?

H Biden was probably strung out when he dropped the computer off or maybe he was trying to pawn it for more drug 💰 

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

I'm torn as to who to watch. Rachel cry or a Hannity tantrum? Hmm...

I focus on the pain.

Record both...

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

@maineman So you think Hunter got his pedophilia from his dad? Thats typically the case. What do you think? Is Joes creepy comments symptoms of a deeper problem? 

I think that Rudy got played by the russians.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, maineman said:

Except that unlike the Russian bounty story. People are actually coming out an VERIFYING the emails. Like this guy:

Poor @maineman doesn't realize democrats have been in bed with the Chinese for YEARS. The Chinese DO NOT want Trump to win, you MORON.  🤣

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

So how did that work.

Putin strolled in and says,

"Comrade, we have dis laptop computer for you,on it you vill see pictures of Hunter with  crack pipe in mouth,and emails that have been have been verified linking his fadder to Burisma. All is set up to get Trump elected again"

4 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

Ok you returd, what false allegations has Trump made toward Biden? Remember the allegations he made about Biden blackmailing Ukraine to let his son off the hook are true as has been proven in the last 24 hours.

If you believe that then one of us is a “returd” and it ain’t me, son. 

1 hour ago, maineman said:

This idiot is back to his Russia collusion nonsense. 

He actually believed the dossier.   BWAHAHAHHAHAAAAHHAHAA

1 hour ago, kfools said:

So how did that work.

"Comrade, we have dis laptop computer for you,on it you vill see pictures of Hunter with  crack pipe in mouth,and emails that have been have been verified linking his fadder to Burisma. All is set up to get Trump elected again"

The FBI is investigating the Kremlin connection but it has Russia and/or Q’ANON written all over it. 

I am surprised at how unsophisticated this frame up is. A picture of an email has no evidentiary value without metadata. There isn’t enough there to launch a police investigation. 

Not to mention the murky chain of custody of a laptop which may not even belong to Hunter Biden.

Sorry, this has no legs because it’s too transparently fake. 

7 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

This idiot is back to his Russia collusion nonsense. 

He actually believed the dossier.   BWAHAHAHHAHAAAAHHAHAA

keep whistling past the graveyard.... all will be revealed in two and a half weeks.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Rudy’s mind is failing. After Trump loses in November, Rudy needs to find a nice retirement home. It will come as a huge relief to his daughter. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Did not work out well with Trump, for you democraps  .  .  .  now did it ?

You kept coming up with false accusations against Trump for the past 4 years and all you got was shit fer thanks !

Bring on some more fast, before elections  .  .  .  YOU LOST, SUCKERS !

Nov.3 you'll all get smacked and will be crying and whining for the next four years !

Democrats won the House. They are poised to win the Senate and the Administration. Not a bad consolation prize.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

The FBI is investigating the Kremlin connection but it has Russia and/or Q’ANON written all over it. 

I am surprised at how unsophisticated this frame up is. A picture of an email has no evidentiary value without metadata. There isn’t enough there to launch a police investigation. 

Not to mention the murky chain of custody of a laptop which may not even belong to Hunter Biden.

Sorry, this has no legs because it’s too transparently fake. 

lol.  RUSSIA DID IT!

4 Years, and you idiots are STILL falling for that same lie.

Hunter's laptop.  Even the campaign doesn't deny it, and the emails have been confirmed authentic. 

The only thing here transparently fake, is liberals trying to make this go away.

Amazing.

2 hours ago, kfools said:

So how did that work.

Damn! Boris Badenov in the flesh...

9 hours ago, calguy said:

If it turns out to be Russian misinformation like I suspect it is, can we come after you and kill all you cons you attacked Biden's son?

Give it your best shot ...