Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You morons have been blaming Russians for everything, for the last 4 years and have been wong in everything; for the last 4 years.

I hate it when Russians sneak in and take pics of me passed out with a crack pipe in my mouth.

By the way, have you stocked up on kleenex , yet ?   You better hurry !   There'll be shortages soon  .  .  .  .  

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

ummm...    you left out that  crackhead Hunter was fucking   his brother's widow or perhaps while  he was dying of brain cancer

Ya, that's almost too fucking sad to add and Joe Biden has enabled the total fucking loser his entire life and abusing his power to do it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 123urout said:

Demonrats will try and say it was just Joe Sniffing.

The is so damn funny.  

Trump will not get one single vote except idiots like you.

He will be lucky if he gets 30% of the vote. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Kleenex for what?

 

To wipe off their spooge, when jerking off their frustrations at Trump's  landslide victory !

 

And for wiping off their tears, of course !

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Child porn; if it's proven, he should be nailed to the cross. 

 

Only someone as stupid as you thinks a guy take a computer loaded with 

child porn to a computer store.  Yes, you are this stupid and have

just proven it for us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

The is so damn funny.  

Trump will not get one single vote except idiots like you.

He will be lucky if he gets 30% of the vote. 

Unlike you all demrats are not good with corruption and treason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

 

Only someone as stupid as you thinks a guy take a computer loaded with 

child porn to a computer store.  Yes, you are this stupid and have

just proven it for us. 

H Biden is stupid. Like you braindead on crack.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Only someone .  .  .   stupid  .  .  .   take(s) a computer loaded with 

child porn to a computer store. 

 

Yeah  .  .  .  that'd be Hunter Biden alright !

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RayDonavin said:

Sure they will, why haven't they already?

 

Conspiracy ?

 

Trump's been attacked from all corners  .  .  .  not the least from corrupt FBI's top guns !

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, calguy said:

What won't those Russians think of next? Seems like they covered all the bases.

 

You are despicable. Because you know the FBI is involved and you know the FBI hates President Trump, because you have bragged about it since 2017 when Comey helped the Dem Party file false docx with the FISA Court to get Mueller's investigation launched  ---oh but today? you disregard the FBI and you scoff at how the FBI is not calling Russia on this, as they are calling Hunter Biden. lol

 

This evidence is proof that Biden is corrupt and had his son taking jobs in China and Ukraine, to pay Joe half, but because you are pysched into hating Trump ---you are now cheering proof that Biden only runs for office to use Fed GOVT money to increase his personal wealth in corrupt ways.

 

You know the truth, so you blame Russia at the same time you disregard how chummy The Dem Party/Obama was with Russia ---you even refuse to comment on Obama's hot mic comment to Russia's President when it is posted at you--- as you have shown here in your comments that you exist as proof that The Dem Party needs to be banned from operating in the USA.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Scout said:

QAnon nutter.

 

QAnon finances its operations by acquiring and selling child porn. 

 

Trump is a big customer. 

Prove your not a blithering idiot by providing proof of your BS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 

You are despicable. Because you know the FBI is involved and you know the FBI hates President Trump, because you have bragged about it since 2017 when Comey helped the Dem Party file false docx with the FISA Court to get Mueller's investigation launched  ---oh but today? you disregard the FBI and you scoff at how the FBI is not calling Russia on this, as they are calling Hunter Biden. lol

 

This evidence is proof that Biden is corrupt and had his son taking jobs in China and Ukraine, to pay Joe half, but because you are pysched into hating Trump ---you are now cheering proof that Biden only runs for office to use Fed GOVT money to increase his personal wealth in corrupt ways.

 

You know the truth, so you blame Russia at the same time you disregard how chummy The Dem Party/Obama was with Russia ---you even refuse to comment on Obama's hot mic comment to Russia's President when it is posted at you--- as you have shown here in your comments that you exist as proof that The Dem Party needs to be banned from operating in the USA.

Calguy defines the leftard troll paid and unpaid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Prove your not a blithering idiot by providing proof of your BS.

 

You're asking too much there !

 

There are limits to a democrap's  capabilities !

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

I'm torn as to who to watch. Rachel cry or a Hannity tantrum? Hmm...

I focus on the pain.

 

Take a deep breathj and drink some Chivas Regal, on the rocks, , to get over what is going to be a catastrophe for you  .  .  .  Trump will be around for four more yeárs ! 

 

After that, you libtards can destroy this Nation to your heart's content ! 

 

Unless a Trump # 2 shows up !

 

Like Ivanka ?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scout said:

 

Only someone as stupid as you thinks a guy take a computer loaded with 

child porn to a computer store.  Yes, you are this stupid and have

just proven it for us. 

  A person high on crack would take his computer to be fixed .............................................. And forget where he took it, IF he EVEN remembered that he took it to be fixed.

  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bgr39 said:

  A person high on crack would take his computer to be fixed .............................................. And forget where he took it, IF he EVEN remembered that he took it to be fixed.

An owner of such a store would have a signed receipt with fingerprints on it.

Gosh, I wonder why he can't produce that document?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Hell yes I would vote for Don Jr.

  Then it is settled!!  After President Trump's second term is over, it will be Don Jr.'s turn to be the President

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

An owner of such a store would have a signed receipt with fingerprints on it.

Gosh, I wonder why he can't produce that document?

  Maybe he just gives a receipt to the person and expects them to return to get it when the job is done?

  It was two years ago when it was left there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bgr39 said:

  Maybe he just gives a receipt to the person and expects them to return to get it when the job is done?

  It was two years ago when it was left there.

 

Which makes his story even less believable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...