Biden's ABC town hall questioners include former Obama speechwriter, wife of former Pennsylvania Dem candidate

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Ok. Then do what you do and attack my son, chicken shit. 

I am refraining  from mentioning any of your offspring.

Just now, maineman said:

Have you published that rule, and can you point to a post of mine where I broke it...even in its mythical, unwritten form?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You support a late stage dementia patient who abuse his office to enrich himself and his family. Literally his entire campaign has been scripted for him and almost the entire media has been providing

NOT WINNING! TRUMP IS A LIAR and a LOSER!

huh?   Joe  was  at his best about  average  intellect, and that was   decades ago.  Trump is smarter than you...   do you realize that?    I give that you are smarter than Biden, but  you a

23 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Is he doing it again? That is against the rules

He thinks he’s sneaky but EVERYONE has seen him accuse me of sleeping with my dead son and calling me a necrophiliac so of course he’s doing it again. 

14 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am refraining  from mentioning any of your offspring.

No you aren’t. Everyone knows what you mean by necrophiliac since you’ve accused me of having sexual with my dead son dozens of times. 

Just because you paid your way out of a DUI doesn’t make you clever. 

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

No you aren’t. Everyone knows what you mean by necrophiliac since you’ve accused me of having sexual with my dead son dozens of times. 

I never paid my way out of an OUI  and I have not mentioned any of your offspring.  You need to: move on and leave these topics behind.  Are you capable of doing so?  Methinks not.  Surprise me.

29 minutes ago, maineman said:

You don’t care... and I don’t care that you don’t.  I know you are so marginalized on here now that nobody of any consequence gives a fuck about what you care about.  You’re the class clown...the brain damaged retard lots and lots  of us laugh at.

And yet, my approval is ALL you care about. 

You think I don't remember you buying internet on your cruise, just as I predicted, because you couldn't stand to be away from me?

That shit was hilarious.

Just now, Golfboy said:

And yet, my approval is ALL you care about. 

You think I don't remember you buying internet on your cruise, just as I predicted, because you couldn't stand to be away from me?

That shit was hilarious.

Wait....what?

hahahahahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Every. Fucking. Day. 

I predicted it, and you did it. 

I  OWN YOU

Keep telling yourself that, little fella.... 

the clown is going down and he - and you- know it.

Just now, Golfboy said:

Every. Fucking. Day.

I OWN YOU.

Odd... I don’t seem to be owned by anyone.  How exactly does your supposed “ownership” actually manifest itself?

Are you prepared to begrudgingly admit that it might simply be a delusion?

28 minutes ago, maineman said:

I never paid my way out of an OUI  and I have not mentioned any of your offspring.  You need to: move on and leave these topics behind.  Are you capable of doing so?  Methinks not.  Surprise me.

😆So you’re not calling me a necrophiliac for having sex with my dead son anymore? Or are you done playing your games? 

21 minutes ago, maineman said:

Odd... I don’t seem to be owned by anyone.  How exactly does your supposed “ownership” actually manifest itself?

Are you prepared to begrudgingly admit that it might simply be a delusion?

That you constantly beg for my attention. 

You're such a pussy.   Look at you running away from the hammer.   Hilarious. 

You've got no balls at all, do you?

27 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

He’s a little pussy assed bitch. $10 he cried like a little sissy when he got arrested for drunk driving. 

4 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

@maineman you are a coward and a liar.

• Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

He’s a little pussy assed bitch. $10 he cried like a little sissy when he got arrested for drunk driving. 

Hell no I am not taking that bet. He probably made number one and number two in his panties.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

😆So you’re not calling me a necrophiliac for having sex with my dead son anymore? Or are you done playing your games? 

I have no idea of the identities of the corpses you defile, nor do I care to.  YEEEEW.

8 hours ago, Golfboy said:

I, quite literally, have NEVER begged for ANYONE'S attention on this site.  

balls?  Yeah.  I've got big balls.   I lived and worked in Beirut at a time that you would've shit your pants every time you walked down the street.

"the hammer"  wait..."the HAMMER?????  Like you some WWE star?  That's lame 

And you need to know... "owned" is an idiom my now adult daughter used to use when she was in middle school.  She long ago grew out of it.  You?  not so much.

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

I, quite literally, have NEVER begged for ANYONE'S attention on this site.  

balls?  Yeah.  I've got big balls.   I lived and worked in Beirut at a time that you would've shit your pants every time you walked down the street.

"the hammer"  wait..."the HAMMER?????  Like you some WWE star?  That's lame 

And you need to know... "owned" is an idiom my now adult daughter used to use when she was in middle school.  She long ago grew out of it.  You?  not so much.

They are like little children. They love their fairy tales. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, maineman said:

Cool story bro.

You mean you have big balls when you're hiding behind a keyboard. 007, on another board, proved that.  You remember 007, he challenged you to a fight, you pulled no show, then threated to show up with a "hockey playing" relative.

Seems to me wetting and crapping your pants at the thought of walking down that street.

@Golfboy, I can provide links, if you like to see how little balls keyboard commando here really has.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

I have no idea of the identities of the corpses you defile, nor do I care to.  YEEEEW.

@Str8tEdge, it appears he doesn't know about you and his wife yet.

• Haha 1
On 10/16/2020 at 10:51 PM, Str8tEdge said:

I hear foreign policy is no longer a topic now that dirty Joe abusing his power to enrich himself and family are now exposed. Isn’t it nice to have the entire media and tech oligarchs in your pocket? Or who is in who’s pocket? 😆

On 10/19/2020 at 8:34 AM, JaySolo said:

Cool story bro.

You mean you have big balls when you're hiding behind a keyboard. 007, on another board, proved that.  You remember 007, he challenged you to a fight, you pulled no show, then threated to show up with a "hockey playing" relative.

Seems to me wetting and crapping your pants at the thought of walking down that street.

@Golfboy, I can provide links, if you like to see how little balls keyboard commando here really has.

@Str8tEdge, it appears he doesn't know about you and his wife yet.

@JaySolo I'd love to read that.   Thanks!