Biden's ABC town hall questioners include former Obama speechwriter, wife of former Pennsylvania Dem candidate

Just now, Golfboy said:

No, dumbass.  Because of all the little girls he fondles and all the comments he makes about others. 

There is a LOT of video evidence.  

But you don't care because you're just as big a pedophile as Biden.

I say again:  And if there were actual evidence of criminal behavior, why hasn't SOME district attorney SOMEWHERE indicted him for it?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You support a late stage dementia patient who abuse his office to enrich himself and his family. Literally his entire campaign has been scripted for him and almost the entire media has been providing

NOT WINNING! TRUMP IS A LIAR and a LOSER!

huh?   Joe  was  at his best about  average  intellect, and that was   decades ago.  Trump is smarter than you...   do you realize that?    I give that you are smarter than Biden, but  you a

3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You prove he and you aren’t first since you asked me to prove a negative first. 

you prove that you don't like fucking corpses since I asked you to do that a long time ago and you have dodged it ever since.

Just now, maineman said:

no... I have to bring up your fuck ups whenever we bump into one another because you routinely run away from them on the threads where you fuck up. You never have the balls to admit you screwed up. STUPID and STUBBORN.  

And brain damaged.

Don't forget... years ago...early on, when it became clear that you did have a significant reading disability and you did get lost in the bowl of word soup in your defective brain.... I offered you an olive branch... which you broke and threw on the ground.  Stupid and stubborn.

You always change the subject, every time you get your ass handed to you.

No one is going to ever accept any deal with you, because your word is meaningless. 

And I have no reading disability, but I do have to deal with morons like you, who never took a reading comprehension class. 

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I say again:  And if there were actual evidence of criminal behavior, why hasn't SOME district attorney SOMEWHERE indicted him for it?

Indict Joe Biden?   lol. 

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

You always change the subject, every time you get your ass handed to you.

No one is going to ever accept any deal with you, because your word is meaningless. 

And I have no reading disability, but I do have to deal with morons like you, who never took a reading comprehension class. 

of course you do.  I have planted countless tricks in posts to you where I stated I would depart the site for days on end if you would only find the sentence and highlight it.  YOU never read far enough into any post of anyone to find those tricks.  I would venture to  say that 90% of all of your posts quote the first sentence in the post you are replying to.  Because you lose track of what is being said beyond that.  word soup.  brain damage.  Fetal alcohol syndrome, perhaps?  

40 minutes ago, maineman said:

you prove that you don't like fucking corpses since I asked you to do that a long time ago and you have dodged it ever since.

I have no idea what you’re referring to? Are you referring to my dead child? Because that’s now against the rules. 

49 minutes ago, maineman said:

of course you do.  I have planted countless tricks in posts to you where I stated I would depart the site for days on end if you would only find the sentence and highlight it.  YOU never read far enough into any post of anyone to find those tricks.  I would venture to  say that 90% of all of your posts quote the first sentence in the post you are replying to.  Because you lose track of what is being said beyond that.  word soup.  brain damage.  Fetal alcohol syndrome, perhaps?  

Poor mainbitch.  Always this game when he's been embarrassed in public. 

30 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I have no idea what you’re referring to? Are you referring to my dead child? Because that’s now against the rules. 

Did I say a word about anyone’s child?  And as I read the NHB Rules, there is nothing there about children, living or those at ambient temperature.

17 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Poor mainbitch.  Always this game when he's been embarrassed in public. 

I can honestly say that I have never once been embarrassed by you.  But you literally have no idea how many times my liberal friends on here have laughed at your inability to read beyond the first two or three sentences.  My inbox is cluttered with conversations with friends here about yet another time when you missed the opportunity to send me packing.  When dealing with a brain damaged retard like you, the term “shooting fish in a barrel” seems on point.

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

I can honestly say that I have never once been embarrassed by you.  But you literally have no idea how many times my liberal friends on here have laughed at your inability to read beyond the first two or three sentences.  My inbox is cluttered with conversations with friends here about yet another time when you missed the opportunity to send me packing.  When dealing with a brain damaged retard like you, the term “shooting fish in a barrel” seems on point.

Maybe I should have said embarrassed for you.

You have no honor.   And you have no friends, because you're a pathetic bitch.

Goodbye now.

21 minutes ago, maineman said:

Did I say a word about anyone’s child?  And as I read the NHB Rules, there is nothing there about children, living or those at ambient temperature.

There is a rule and if I get one more complaint I'm gonna cunt punt your ass right off this forum. LAST WARNING FUCKER

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Maybe I should have said embarrassed for you.

You have no honor.   And you have no friends, because you're a pathetic bitch.

Goodbye now.

I have a lot of friends.  You, thank God, will never be one of them.  I don’t want to say much more for fear of you missing it... retard. 

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I have a lot of friends.  You, thank God, will never be one of them.  I don’t want to say much more for fear of you missing it... retard. 

Poor mainbitch...   no one cares. 

20 minutes ago, maineman said:

Stop lying 🤥 you have no friends.

7 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

If I get one more complaint I'm gonna cunt punt your ass right off this forum.

Would you mind if I added this to my signature? I won't mention whom you are warning. "Cunt Punt" classic

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Poor mainbitch...   no one cares. 

You don’t care... and I don’t care that you don’t.  I know you are so marginalized on here now that nobody of any consequence gives a fuck about what you care about.  You’re the class clown...the brain damaged retard lots and lots  of us laugh at.

39 minutes ago, maineman said:

Ok. Then do what you do and attack my son, chicken shit. 

15 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

There is a rule and if I get one more complaint I'm gonna cunt punt your ass right off this forum. LAST WARNING FUCKER

Have you published that rule, and can you point to a post of mine where I broke it...even in its mythical, unwritten form?