Biden's ABC town hall questioners include former Obama speechwriter, wife of former Pennsylvania Dem candidate

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

So..You don't even believe Bidens own campaign manager that basically said the polls are wrong and Biden is performing poorly in battleground states?¬†ūüėÜ

no.  I think that Biden is gonna win and win big.  You don't.... we'll know which one of us eats humble pie and which one force feeds it in just a few weeks.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You support a late stage dementia patient who abuse his office to enrich himself and his family. Literally his entire campaign has been scripted for him and almost the entire media has been providing

NOT WINNING! TRUMP IS A LIAR and a LOSER!

huh?   Joe  was  at his best about  average  intellect, and that was   decades ago.  Trump is smarter than you...   do you realize that?    I give that you are smarter than Biden, but  you a

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

so... you think that Christ would lie about someone living in some Mexican town they never lived in to supposedly escape some crime they never committed?  DO tell???

You talking about hiding in Tijuana from your pedophile charges?

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

So..You don't even believe Bidens own campaign manager that basically said the polls are wrong and Biden is performing poorly in battleground states?¬†ūüėÜ

And Hunters former business partner has flipped. 

Just now, maineman said:

no.  I think that Biden is gonna win and win big.  You don't.... we'll know which one of us eats humble pie and which one force feeds it in just a few weeks.

You believe it based on manipulated polls even HIS OWN campaign manager is claiming aren't accurate and that he's not performing well in battleground states.¬†ūüėā

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

You believe it based on manipulated polls even HIS OWN campaign manager is claiming aren't accurate and that he's not performing well in battleground states.¬†ūüėā

and we'll both know soon enough.  Until then.... laugh all you want.  I will keep my powder dry.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Good point.

• Like 1
Just now, Golfboy said:

I'm not the one going around, bragging about being a Christian, while asking like the devil. 

you never did answer my question about whether Jesus would slander someone???  Why is that?

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

and we'll both know soon enough.  Until then.... laugh all you want.  I will keep my powder dry.

7 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

mainbitch is scared. 

Yep. He's terrified.¬†ūü§£¬†This Hunter hard drive is scaring the shit out of them because they know, the good stuff hasn't even been out yet.¬†

3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yep. He's terrified.¬†ūü§£¬†This Hunter hard drive is scaring the shit out of them because they know, the good stuff hasn't even been out yet.¬†

Cool story bro....  I really am not scared at all... but if it makes you sleep easier, you should, by all means, imagine me quaking in my boots.  We'll see what happens on election night.  I think it might be over really early when Florida announces all those early ballots minutes after the polls close.

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

Cool story bro....  I really am not scared at all... but if it makes you sleep easier, you should, by all means, imagine me quaking in my boots.  We'll see what happens on election night.  I think it might be over really early when Florida announces all those early ballots minutes after the polls close.

You  weren't here in 2016. Electric skeptic made this exact same prediction. 

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

You  weren't here in 2016. Electric skeptic made this exact same prediction. 

it's a different game this time.

but hey... I could be wrong.... the clown could indeed win again.  and if he does, that will be a sad day for me and a sad day for America....

but  if I am right, and I believe that the polling suggests that I am, I am gonna rub President Biden in all of your collective faces for the next four years.  

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

it's a different game this time.

You know.....it's look exactly the same to me. 

,"Gonna be a short election night"

"Way ahead in the battleground states"

"Even some red states are in play"

"Not campaigning but who needs to"

but hey... I could be wrong.... the clown could indeed win again.  and if he does, that will be a sad day for me and a sad day for America....

The last 4 years have treated fine. What do you have to complain about? Covid? Trump saved at least a million lives.

but  if I am right, and I believe that the polling suggests that I am, I am gonna rub President Biden in all of your collective faces for the next four years.  

That's a fair position. You really shouldn't worry honestly. The polls do favor Biden and the party seems pretty confident.

I live in middle America though. I'm telling you blue collar workers love Trump.

12 minutes ago, kfools said:

You know.....it's look exactly the same to me. 

,"Gonna be a short election night"

"Way ahead in the battleground states"

"Even some red states are in play"

"Not campaigning but who needs to"

The last 4 years have treated fine. What do you have to complain about? Covid? Trump saved at least a million lives.

That's a fair position. You really shouldn't worry honestly. The polls do favor Biden and the party seems pretty confident.

I live in middle America though. I'm telling you blue collar workers love Trump.

if you dig into the polling cross tabs, you see what a different world it is this time.  The clown has lost women.... all women... he has lost educated whites.... he has lost the over 65 crowd, and they are the most reliable voters of all.  Uneducated young white men won't put him back in office....   All the polling says that democrats are more likely to vote by mail and republicans are more likely to vote on election day.  Have you SEEN how many people have already voted and there is STILL two plus weeks to go?

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

if you dig into the polling cross tabs, you see what a different world it is this time.  The clown has lost women.... all women... he has lost educated whites.... he has lost the over 65 crowd, and they are the most reliable voters of all.  Uneducated young white men won't put him back in office....   All the polling says that democrats are more likely to vote by mail and republicans are more likely to vote on election day.  Have you SEEN how many people have already voted and there is STILL two plus weeks to go?

lol   mainbitch doesn't understand polling at all. 

It's hilarious to watch.

3 hours ago, maineman said:

if I am wrong... I will be disappointed.  If I am right, what will you do?  Seppuku,  I hope.

there is a   huge  difference  in the   outcomes, and you  don't  get it,  or maybe you  do.

you'll be  disappointed, but you know  nothing  bad will happen to you  under Trump.   Trump will protect the Constitution  and govern  soundly and  fairly 

Whereas  if  Biden  wins, all  hell breaks  loose and  the  country  goes full retard   leftist, where you get to witness  a  shitstorm and  then  never  actually have  to live under much of what they  will do, because you are old and  retired  and  will be  planted soon  enough  the shit won't affect  you.  Meanwhile,  our children will never  experience the  freedom  you  had  as the  left takes over  every aspect  they can, progressively, year after  year.  

you win either way.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

And it's not bothering you that Republicans are outpacing Democrats in early voting?

Republicans outpacing Democrats in early voting in key states ...