TEACHER v. KFOOLS - Who's Forum Was Better?

12 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Well I am obviously biased

Watching it from afar it was pretty much a  right wing nut job echo chamber

So you and dontknowshit are good representatives of the left? Thanks for proving it's nothing but morons and idiots.

Who's Forum Was Better?

I can't really tell a difference to be honest.

Drunk posting in the evenings is more fun under teacher, since there are more nutjobs here, but other than that, it's about the same.

Lol

8 minutes ago, solarcell said:

kfools; at least there wasn't any posters that couldn't put more than 1 sentence in a post so he/she has to clutter up the board with 5, 6, 8 or more posts in a row; all 1 sentence long.

dontknowshit is already back to posting the same thing three, four, five times in a row, with slightly different wording to try and get around the spam rule.

I thought about calling it out but the current climate of moderation around here is pretty lax.

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Who's Forum Was Better?

I can't really tell a difference to be honest.

Drunk posting in the evenings is more fun under teacher, since there are more nutjobs here, but other than that, it's about the same.

Lol

Maybe drinking would help.

But then I would probably use a lot of profanity.

Fuck that mother fucking shit ...

3 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Maybe drinking would help.

But then I would probably use a lot of profanity.

Fuck that mother fucking shit ...

That's usually how it goes!

Lol

44 minutes ago, Skans said:

I've gotta go with Kfools. 

Nothing gets in the way of intellectual whatifisms anything is possible more than physical absolutes while mutually evolving now.

6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

dontknowshit is already back to posting the same thing three, four, five times in a row, with slightly different wording to try and get around the spam rule.

Case in point: 9 posts, in the same thread, within about 20 minutes that all say basically the same thing, with no one responding .... which used to be considered SPAM:

7 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

If the trump adm. Had gone after the virus like he chased conspiracy theories we wouldn't be in the situation that we are in. 

Bill barr wasted a lot of tax payers money chasing conspiracy theories that he obviously couldn't prove and bring up charges. Wasting time chasing rumors is not the way to govern. 

Wasting time chasing rumor instead of getting the fact and the truth is the biggest problem with the trump adm. 

Bill barr chasing conspiracy theories and wasting tax payers dollars is the biggest problem right now. 

Trying to make a conspiracy theory truth is a waste if time. Bill barr has to prove and follow the law that our founders have out forth to charge anybody if a crime. And the conspiracy theories about Obama adm crimes was found out to be false by bill barr. 

The failure of the trump adm to prove any of the conspiracy theories with charges tells you the right wing media and MSM lives in la la la land. 

The proof is in the pudding you guys have said for years that the obama adm. Had broken laws and was a criminal and bill barr can't bring charges on theories and has investigated for four long years the obama adm. And has came up empty. It time to come to terms with that. 

Well our founders gave us a system that works on facts not conspiracy. I think it works very well. And bill barr just couldn't find any proof to convict. 

6 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

I'm not going to waste time chasing conspiracy theories that bring no charges all the time. The Republican been investigating for four long years and has came up empty every time. No charges no convictions on any of their rumor. But you guys can chase shadows of you wish. 

@teacher

@lucifershammer

@kfools