Dot Net: The Freakout, The Butt Hurt, The CowardPointer

This is as good a place as any for this so here goes!

Most of the regulars here know about the clone/copy cat sister site to this one known as ".net" that was created and managed by some former members of this site several years ago, I think around 2013, for what ever reason. These two boards have apparently been at "war" with each other ever since and the tit for tat has been amusing to watch to say the least. I had known of it's existence for some time after coming to this board in early 2018. I read a bit over there from time to time, but didn't become an active member until this past summer when ownership changed on this board and pushed some members from here to over there. I created a profile and started posting simply to try and keep up with some of the members that had left this board, and landed there... the majority of which had been banned from this site, or actively recruited to move due to conflicts with the new ownership here.

Since around the first of June this year, I have been posting on both boards, since I "know" posters at both places... I mean why not, right? There is no rule that says this isn't permitted so what the hell. Everything was peachy until the owner of this site decided to recently sell/transfer this forum to a long standing existing member... which for some reason appears to have twisted the shit out of someone's nipples over at the other site.

This week I was effectively shadowbanned from the ".net" site by the administrator (CowardPointer) after he falsely accused me of being a plant/mole sent by the new owner here, to steal posters and undermine the operation over there... which is total horse shit. I don't do board politics... I rarely PM other posters and when I do, it's just casual conversation. If I have something to say or an opinion to express, I post it for everyone to see... just as I'm doing here. The only reason I am posting this here, is because it would never see the light of day over there due to the Coward restricting my posts.

What the Coward is saying over there is that I haven't been "banned", and that I can post at will... which is a TOTAL lie since he is hand picking which of my posts are displayed, and which stay hidden... he has even actually removed some of my posts as well, while claiming that posts are never removed or altered at "his" site. I have proof of all of this... screenshots are a wonderful tool!

Anywho... I just wanted to put this out there for anyone that may be wondering why I'm no longer posting at the .net site. I KNOW that a good many regulars from over there, read over here, and since I can longer post freely over there due to the admin shadowbanning me over admin getting butt hurt, this was my next best option.

With all this being said I will say that this post IS NOT reflective of the mod team at the .net site as a whole. I know most of them from posting here and there for some time, and the mods over there are good folks... wacky liberal types for the most part, but good folks just the same. It's too bad that they have a deceitful hack assed liar as their boss... but it is what it is.

If anybody from there wants to find me, you know where I am.

That is all.

14 hours ago, rippy38 said:

This is as good a place as any for this so here goes!

Most of the regulars here know about the clone/copy cat sister site to this one known as ".net" that was created and managed by some former members of this site several years ago, I think around 2013, for what ever reason. These two boards have apparently been at "war" with each other ever since and the tit for tat has been amusing to watch to say the least. I had known of it's existence for some time after coming to this board in early 2018. I read a bit over there from time to time, but didn't become an active member until this past summer when ownership changed on this board and pushed some members from here to over there. I created a profile and started posting simply to try and keep up with some of the members that had left this board, and landed there... the majority of which had been banned from this site, or actively recruited to move due to conflicts with the new ownership here.

Since around the first of June this year, I have been posting on both boards, since I "know" posters at both places... I mean why not, right? There is no rule that says this isn't permitted so what the hell. Everything was peachy until the owner of this site decided to recently sell/transfer this forum to a long standing existing member... which for some reason appears to have twisted the shit out of someone's nipples over at the other site.

This week I was effectively shadowbanned from the ".net" site by the administrator (CowardPointer) after he falsely accused me of being a plant/mole sent by the new owner here, to steal posters and undermine the operation over there... which is total horse shit. I don't do board politics... I rarely PM other posters and when I do, it's just casual conversation. If I have something to say or an opinion to express, I post it for everyone to see... just as I'm doing here. The only reason I am posting this here, is because it would never see the light of day over there due to the Coward restricting my posts.

What the Coward is saying over there is that I haven't been "banned", and that I can post at will... which is a TOTAL lie since he is hand picking which of my posts are displayed, and which stay hidden... he has even actually removed some of my posts as well, while claiming that posts are never removed or altered at "his" site. I have proof of all of this... screenshots are a wonderful tool!

Anywho... I just wanted to put this out there for anyone that may be wondering why I'm no longer posting at the .net site. I KNOW that a good many regulars from over there, read over here, and since I can longer post freely over there due to the admin shadowbanning me over admin getting butt hurt, this was my next best option.

With all this being said I will say that this post IS NOT reflective of the mod team at the .net site as a whole. I know most of them from posting here and there for some time, and the mods over there are good folks... wacky liberal types for the most part, but good folks just the same. It's too bad that they have a deceitful hack assed liar as their boss... but it is what it is.

If anybody from there wants to find me, you know where I am.

That is all.

Cannonpointer lying and abusing his power? 😆

He’s a little fucking bitch. 

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Cannonpointer lying and abusing his power?

It's his power to abuse... but the lying and hiding is what makes him a little bitch!

😆

I agree with your final paragraph. The other mods over there are well intentioned folks who are doing their best in a voluntary role. We can disagree with their decisions but we do need to remember that they are contributing as best they can.

cannon is an odd fellow. He doesn’t comprehend how his decision to put you on special moderation reflects. Similarly, he has yet to recognize that his decision to ban skews is not as popular as he had hoped. His meltdown isn’t as big or entertaining as what happened here. LO will remain intact and there will be no mass ban-a-thons.

Few of us are loyal to a top level domain extension. We interact with those we enjoy interacting with, and nothing more. Practically everybody has an account on both sites and will slip back and forth. - Well everybody except Rippy. Cannon imagines that he’s a spy so he’s gets no free speech on .NET.  🤔🙄

12 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

cannon is an odd fellow. He doesn’t comprehend how his decision to put you on special moderation reflects. Similarly, he has yet to recognize that his decision to ban skews is not as popular as he had hoped. His meltdown isn’t as big or entertaining as what happened here. LO will remain intact and there will be no mass ban-a-thons.

"Odd" is putting it lightly.

His biggest fear is that the membership and increased activity that was gained over there when kfools took over here, will be lost due to teacher taking over and setting this site back to pre-kfools status. He has a serious thing for teacher obviously.

What's so ironic is that his own actions probably hurt the .net site way more than what he thought he was preventing by doing what he did. He saw Skews as a Judas, and I just happened to step into his rage cone while he was "dealing" with that, and caught some of that frustration. It's all good. If he and King George don't want me on their site, then that's certainly their prerogative. I only joined over there to keep up with the posters that had left this site anyway, and since a good many are starting to filter back in over here now it worked out good in the end.

In other words, Cannon can kiss my fucking hairy ass and tongue the brown spot for effect... but I ain't mad.

Lol

16 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

"Odd" is putting it lightly.

His biggest fear is that the membership and increased activity that was gained over there when kfools took over here, will be lost due to teacher taking over and setting this site back to pre-kfools status. He has a serious thing for teacher obviously.

What's so ironic is that his own actions probably hurt the .net site way more than what he thought he was preventing by doing what he did. He saw Skews as a Judas, and I just happened to step into his rage cone while he was "dealing" with that, and caught some of that frustration. It's all good. If he and King George don't want me on their site, then that's certainly their prerogative. I only joined over there to keep up with the posters that had left this site anyway, and since a good many are starting to filter back in over here now it worked out good in the end.

In other words, Cannon can kiss my fucking hairy ass and tongue the brown spot for effect... but I ain't mad.

Lol

You poked the bear? Not that I blame you. That’s a bear in need of a good poke. Some of us have poked him since but you have achieved poking excellence, second only to skews

clapping_80_anim_gif.gif

AFAIK, George is the real power. Cannon is the vaudeville act between dancers. My understanding is limited but it’s what I have been led to believe.

8 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You poked the bear? Not that I blame you. That’s a bear in need of a good poke. Some of us have poked him since but you have achieved poking excellence, second only to skews

clapping_80_anim_gif.gif

AFAIK, George is the real power. Cannon is the vaudeville act between dancers. My understanding is limited but it’s what I have been led to believe.

Every King has his Court Jester.

It's been that way as long as civilized society has existed!

I just logged in at .net and tried to give away all my board bucks... apparently this feature has been blocked as well.

Too damn funny!

The butt hurt is REAL!

LOL

I wouldn't post at a knock off site if it was the last one on the Earth.

I mean...if you're going to start a new site...start a new site.

Chuck: Do you wanna MOD the LOR ?

bluefog: Do I get to remove post I don't like ?

Custom Image

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

I wouldn't post at a knock off site if it was the last one on the Earth.

I mean...if you're going to start a new site...start a new site.

Chuck: Do you wanna MOD the LOR ?

bluefog: Do I get to remove post I don't like ?

Custom Image

Wala Kamala

• 2 weeks later...