1 minute ago, calguy said:

These guys are way too impressed with themselves. But then, they have to be impressed with themselves since nobody else is.

I dont know. IMO, some think that they have to come across as strong, adamant, uncompromising, etc. or else their points (no matter how well thought out ) are weak. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I either. As I said fuck off!

Go get a load of nigger seed from your man.. got it Cal?

And I gave you a fuck you!

Just now, impartialobserver said:

I dont know. IMO, some think that they have to come across as strong, adamant, uncompromising, etc. or else their points (no matter how well thought out ) are weak. 

It's a sign that they see themselves as weak and have to shout and hurl insults to cover it all up.

13 minutes ago, calguy said:

It's a sign that they see themselves as weak and have to shout and hurl insults to cover it all up.

That's what you democrats have been doing for 4 years now. Why is you always want to blame the the right for your own stupidity?

4 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

That's what you democrats have been doing for 4 years now. Why is you always want to blame the the right for your own stupidity?

Look in the mirror dumbass.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Look in the mirror dumbass.

I've already seen the genius today, when I got up took a shower and combed my hair. I'd hate to have to see ignorance your mirror see's. 

40 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So worked up over silly stuff on an anonymous internet forum.  

Sounds like somebody pissed in tunaflush's Cheerios this morning.

It's hilarious how petty some people get over this shit huh?

Lol

Just now, rippy38 said:

Lol

i am not perfect and have probably taken stuff too far at times. However, it is amazing how petty some are. 

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Lol

He didn't get his morning anchovies

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

He didn't get his morning anchovies

Poor guy seems a little up tight about something.

Maybe he needs a good dose of that "nigger seed" he is always talking about to get his panties unbunched.

• Thumb up 1
15 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

i am not perfect and have probably taken stuff too far at times. However, it is amazing how petty some are. 

Lively or heated debate/discussion is one thing... but just stumbling into a thread to be an obnoxious ass for no apparent reason is just psychotic.

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Lively or heated debate/discussion is one thing... but just stumbling into a thread to be an obnoxious ass for no apparent reason is just psychotic.

Fuck off bitch

12 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

True. Duck615 is a prime example of this. He rarely says anything other than Fukk you liberal. Can't forget about Benson though. His lack of substance was almost epic. 

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

True. Duck615 is a prime example of this. He rarely says anything other than Fukk you liberal. 

I never really understood that sort of thing either. There are people on both sides that do it to.

It reeks of self loathing... they hate themselves, therefore they hate everything and everybody else too.

I mean, why else would someone get pissed over somebody posting about what the weather is doing in their area or what they are cooking on the grill, etc etc?

That just screams "I need therapy!"

Lol

17 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Actually  I missed you @rippy38

I appreciate your humor 

Not the bone

You are at your limit if I wanted to get technical you're one over,. You're done starting threads today. Wanna text a complaint? My number is 1800eatadick.

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

You are at your limit if I wanted to get technical you're one over

Wrong, he IS one OVER his limit, maybe more depending on the exact timing.

You're welcome for helping you out. 😁

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I never really understood that sort of thing either. There are people on both sides that do it to.

It reeks of self loathing... they hate themselves, therefore they hate everything and everybody else too.

I mean, why else would someone get pissed over somebody posting about what the weather is doing in their area or what they are cooking on the grill, etc etc?

That just screams "I need therapy!"

Lol

You are probably correct. I share nothing in common with some on here but we are still mostly civil. 

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Wrong, he IS one OVER his limit, maybe more depending on the exact timing.

You're welcome for helping you out. 😁

I appreciate the effort but he's walking the line. If you give him a little while he'll cut his own throat. Yes he is that stupid

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Warm and dry. Have not had significant rainfall since mid-August. Ready for some cold, rainy days.

Was in western Colorado last week and that's what they said too... no significant rainfall since around the middle of August.

They had fire hazard warnings in place because it was so dry.