when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I am not trying to cloud anything.  I stated that I believe that if speech is used to incite violence, it is illegal.  SCOTUS agrees with me.  I didn't change the post you are referring to about speech ... and I didn't change some other post that you claim I changed regarding software.  

Again, you try and cloud the issue. The speech to incite violence belongs on the Amy thread, not this one. Why bring it here if not to cloud the issue.

I have post of three people that know you change posts. As a matter of fact, the logging editing feature was added because people complained you changed post, then lied about it,

And I am not SURE about two new states and four new justices.  I AM sure that Biden and Nancy and Chuck are certainly considering it.

That's not what you were claiming a few days ago. 

And if you are already determined to categorize m[SIC] little youtube[SIC--no cap] video as a forgery, I guess we should just agree to disagree about my military background.  That's fine with me.

So tell me, how do I know its NOT a forgery?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?"       Kill them.

Have you thought about how you’re going to win a civil war with your skinny jeans and a fucking firecracker for a weapon? 

firecracker?   Is that what @guilluamezenz boyfriend calls his little peepee?   It doesn't classify as a weapon ... unless of course, you are a bug fucker.    

57 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

1. Again, you try and cloud the issue. The speech to incite violence belongs on the Amy thread, not this one. Why bring it here if not to cloud the issue.

2.  I have post of three people that know you change posts. As a matter of fact, the logging editing feature was added because people complained you changed post, then lied about it,

3.  That's not what you were claiming a few days ago. 

4.  So tell me, how do I know its [sic] NOT a forgery?

1.  No clouding.  I didn't add "speech to incite violence" after the fact.  It was part of the original post.  Lucifer just showed you that on the other thread.  I also didn't go back and edit any post about my YouTube video and remove something about having used software to blur anything.  I am sure that Lucifer would be happy to go back and find that post as well.... why not ask him?

2.  I don't change posts. On occasion, I note a typo when I post something and immediately go back and fix it.. I would assume that everyone does that from time to time.  I don't change the content.

3.  I have never claimed to know what Joe, Nancy and Chuck talk about..... not a few days ago... not ever.

4.  Common sense would guide most reasonable people to the conclusion that it was legitimate.  But if you are determined that it is fake, there is little I can do besides, perhaps,  meeting you in downtown Freeport with my ID card,  my pay statement, my DD214 and my 1972 Annapolis Lucky Bag.  But it really isn't all THAT important to me.  Like  I have always said, my DFAS-Cleveland paycheck drops into my checking account every month whether you believe it or not. ;)

On 10/16/2020 at 1:21 AM, guilluamezenz said:

if Biden wins and the democrats get the senate have you even thought about the hell we are going to make for you? evil laugh

BriskMeagerLadybug-size_restricted.gif

Never happen. This gun grabbing Democrat crap is pure Republican fiction. 

On 10/17/2020 at 3:17 PM, maineman said:

1.  No clouding.  I didn't add "speech to incite violence" after the fact.  It was part of the original post.  Lucifer just showed you that on the other thread.  I also didn't go back and edit any post about my YouTube video and remove something about having used software to blur anything.  I am sure that Lucifer would be happy to go back and find that post as well.... why not ask him?

The only thing Lucifer posted on the other thread was a copy of the post in question, there was no declaration that there were no edits. The post proves nothing one way or the other.

As I said, that's the problem with liars, they want a rush to judgment before their lies can be found out.

2.  I don't change posts. On occasion, I note a typo when I post something and immediately go back and fix it.. I would assume that everyone does that from time to time.  I don't change the content.

Yes you do. Three people, including myself, have made post referencing you changing posts. Would you like me to repost their statements?

4.  Common sense would guide most reasonable people to the conclusion that it was legitimate.

Common sense would deem a person who lies about changing posts, a person that welshes bets, and a person who is open enough to get on a public message board bragging about his wife's skills at oral sex, yet suddenly clams up and wants a $1000 bet to prove his claims is in all probability lying and would produce phoney documents to prove his claim.

On 10/16/2020 at 2:21 AM, guilluamezenz said:

if Biden wins and the democrats get the senate have you even thought about the hell we are going to make for you? evil laugh

BriskMeagerLadybug-size_restricted.gif

Well, I wasn't around for the last Civil War; but I did pencil one in on my Bucket List; just in case.