when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?"       Kill them.

Have you thought about how you’re going to win a civil war with your skinny jeans and a fucking firecracker for a weapon? 

firecracker?   Is that what @guilluamezenz boyfriend calls his little peepee?   It doesn't classify as a weapon ... unless of course, you are a bug fucker.    

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Ships store their munitions in magazines... not clips.

ships store their munitions - like artillery shells and missiles and rockets and torpedoes -  in magazines and they store their small arms ammunition in armories.

but how would a little douchebag like you know that?

Just now, maineman said:

ships store their munitions - like artillery shells and missiles and rockets and torpedoes -  in magazines and they store their small arms ammunition in armories.

but how would a little douchebag like you know that?

clipvsmag.jpg

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Stalin is dead. Like Trump's sorry campaign.

Marx is also dead; but look how many still have their noses up Marx's dead ass. He decide to change the world; but did not have the insight to save his two daughters who eventually committed suicide. 

Just now, AnotherJim said:

Marx is also dead; but look how many still have their noses up Marx's dead ass. He decide to change the world; but did not have the insight to save his two daughters who eventually committed suicide. 

Marx's daughters have nothing to do with anything. And you are too clueless to know anything about Marx or world politics today. Marx DID change the world, by the way, that refutable.  The People's Republic of China has the second largest economy in the world. MARX changed nearly every country on this planet one way or another. Why were you sent to Korea? Marx!

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Marx's daughters have nothing to do with anything. And you are too clueless to know anything about Marx or world politics today. Marx DID change the world, by the way, that refutable.  The People's Republic of China has the second largest economy in the world. MARX changed nearly every country on this planet one way or another. Why were you sent to Korea? Marx!

I have yet to see any changes attributed to Marx that didn't result in human misery, in some way - shape - or form.

I have yet to see any changes attributed to Marx that didn't result in human misery, in some way - shape - or form.

You are fucking blind. Compare China in 1950 with China today.

China made that screen you are reading this on as well as the keyboard you are typing on.

You do seem to be making yourself miserable posting aimless crap day after day, so perhaps we should blame the  Communist Chinese for that.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

China made that screen you are reading this on as well as the keyboard you are typing on.

You do seem to be making yourself miserable posting aimless crap day after day, so perhaps we should blame the  Communist Chinese for that.

America  is a shythole country

People have to live in their cars

If they have one

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Sorry, I forgot how much ground China has gained. I guess certain sacrifices are required. By the way, there is nothing the US gets from China, that we cannot produce ourselves. All the micro technology used in China was lifted from the USA. People ( the world ) forgets what we are capable of if we are cornered. WW2 - Monday, Singer Sewing Machines - - - - - Friday, Singer Machine Guns. 

Sep 17, 2010 · Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years'. Mao Zedong, founder of the People's Republic of China, qualifies as the greatest mass murderer in world history, an expert who had ...

7 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

America  is a shythole country

People have to live in their cars

If they have one

You forget one great thing about the USA, it's legal to leave. Why are you still in this shythole; and why is half the world kicking themselves in the ass trying to get here.

You forget one great thing about the USA, it's legal to leave. Why are you still in this shythole; and why is half the world kicking themselves in the ass trying to get here.

You want to give me 300k so I can take my family  north

Or should we just caravan and ask for asylum?

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

Sorry, I forgot how much ground China has gained. I guess certain sacrifices are required. By the way, there is nothing the US gets from China, that we cannot produce ourselves. All the micro technology used in China was lifted from the USA. People ( the world ) forgets what we are capable of if we are cornered. WW2 - Monday, Singer Sewing Machines - - - - - Friday, Singer Machine Guns. 

Sep 17, 2010 · Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years'. Mao Zedong, founder of the People's Republic of China, qualifies as the greatest mass murderer in world history, an expert who had ...

Mao's Great Leap Forward was a lesson to later Chinese leaders about how NOT to create an industrialized nation.

They turned Mao into a saint and totally ignored his teachings.

The FACT is that you could NOT buy a US made monitor or keyboard for any reasonable price.

The FACT is that the Chinese Communist Party modernized China by imitating what the Taiwanese, Singaporeans, Hongkongers and South Koreans did.

The Chinese economy has grown at a far faster rate that Trump ever managed.

How stupid are you not to know this?

I am not advocating Communism, I am simply refuting the crap that you are spewing.

We in the US have MORE PEOPLE LOCKED UP than ALL OF CHINA.

If our system actually worked as well as China's, it would be perhaps 33% of what it is now.

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

That is a FALSE STATEMENT.

The answer is the same as the answer to why you have  Chines monitor looking at you right this minute: because of ECONOMICS.

The US advertises itself as great and for many years accepted immigrants when other countries did not. Poor Mexicans and others wishing to get a job and send money home came here just to make money. It sure as hell was not because of schmucks like you.

I am here because this is my country, that is easily answered. Politics is not important enough to cause me to leave.

5 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

China gained ground under the thump of the greatest mass murderer in recorded history. Good job Mr. Mao. All is forgiven; but the mistakes Germans made can never be forgiven. 

Forgiveness is irrelevant to people living today.

Jews are better publicists that Chinese who opposed Mao.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

that post does not exist.

True because you changed the post. My guess is that you realized that people would understand that if you could blur out data you could change data. So you changed the story to post it notes.

I NEVER claimed  I blurred anything out with software.  You are a liar.

Like I told you before people know what my word is worth and they know what your word is worth. Decide for yourselves people who's telling the truth.

Beyond that, there's the issue that you could change the data on the ID.

I used strips from a post-it note.  Not really very high tech.  And the veracity of it all is the fact that the guy sitting in front of the MacBook Air and talking about this very website is clearly the same fellow as the photograph on the D Card he is holding up next to his face and them moving it close to the camera so that his rank is clearly visible.

Which ain't worth squat. There are plenty of D Cards on the internet which can be downloaded and Photoshopped. This one took me all of 30 seconds to find:

main-qimg-9daa9b921ad87e2687d80687cde037

If you think  I am making this all up, bet me.  If not, go crawl away.

Again, I would think you would want to see egg on the face of all of us naysayers. So, produce the video (one of the three you claimed as your story of what's on the video keeps changing). If not, crawl (notice, not go crawl) away.

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, JaySolo said:

1.  True because you changed the post. My guess is that you realized that people would understand that if you could blur out data you could change data. So you changed the story to post it notes.

2.  Like I told you before people know what my word is worth and they know what your word is worth. Decide for yourselves people who's telling the truth.

3. Again, I would think you would want to see egg on the face of all of us naysayers. So, produce the video (one of the three you claimed as your story of what's on the video keeps changing). If not, crawl (notice, not go crawl) away.

1.  Your guess?  Your claim is that I wrote a post that said I had used "software to blur out data".... and you came along and read it... and then I somehow realized that I had let some important fact slip and  went back in and changed the post.... all within the two hour window that we have to edit posts?  Wow.... that's incredible.... literally incredible.

2. Some people on here will undoubtedly think that you are truthful and  I am not.  Others will think the opposite.  I know I am telling the truth and we both know that you are lying about this silly software blurring claim of yours.

3.  You would think?  That would be a first.  

Again... if you are so sure I am making up my story of being a retired naval officer, why not bet?