when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?

17 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

if Biden wins and the democrats get the senate have you even thought about the hell we are going to make for you? evil laugh

BriskMeagerLadybug-size_restricted.gif

I trust the Science, they aint gettin our guns.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?"       Kill them.

Have you thought about how you’re going to win a civil war with your skinny jeans and a fucking firecracker for a weapon? 

firecracker?   Is that what @guilluamezenz boyfriend calls his little peepee?   It doesn't classify as a weapon ... unless of course, you are a bug fucker.    

5 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Anything to back that up,  pervert ?

Or is this part of your usual  "I was a vessel's hero commander" crap ?

Cuz it sure looks like that !

my DD214 .... but I really have no reason to share that with you.  As it is... the Pistol Expert Medal is really pretty fucking easy to get...  I bet at least half of my Annapolis classmates got the expert medal and the other half got the sharpshooter ribbon.  And I have NEVER said I was a vessel's commander.  I did not have an at-sea command... only a shore command.

20 minutes ago, kfools said:

Shooting takes movement amateur. 

Maineman claims that he would calmly put three or four in the perps chest, and a couple in his head... and then tries to belittle you by calling you "such a warrior".

Lol

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

my DD214 .... but I really have no reason to share that with you.  As it is... the Pistol Expert Medal is really pretty fucking easy to get...  I bet at least half of my Annapolis classmates got the expert medal and the other half got toe marksman ribbon.  And I have NEVER sad I was a vessel's commander.  I did not have an at-sea command... only a shore command

So you admit lying about your credentials ?

40 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have never lied.  

No kidding  ? 

ROFLMAO 

Look, man,  just your word won't make it stick !

You're not really someone we can take his word for granted !

PLEASE, POST SOMETHING  .  .  .  anything that will make you  .  .  .  somehow trustworthy !

5 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

No kidding  ? 

ROFLMAO 

Look, man,  just your word won't make it stick !

You're not really someone we can take his word for granted !

PLEASE, POST SOMETHING  .  .  .  anything that will make you  .  .  .  somehow trustworthy !

If you don't think I am trustworthy, what could I possibly post that that would disabuse you of that erroneous position?

And why would I waste any time trying?

56 minutes ago, maineman said:

Do you admit to being unable to comprehend the English language?

Why would I do that, when I'm answering you in kind ?

Why are you lying about your navy 's made-up crap ? 

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

If you don't think I am trustworthy, what could I possibly post that that would disabuse you of that erroneous position?

Your undisputable credentials proving you were a navy man enjoying retirement benefits ?

Doubt you can ..  .  .you fake hero !

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

Your undisputable credentials proving you were a navy man enjoying retirement benefits ?

6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Ask Spotdogg... I have shared a youtube video with him - a fellow Navy O-5 retiree - that proves my rank and my retired status.... but I have no intention of giving you access to that video without it costing you something.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Ask Spotdogg... I have shared a youtube video with him - a fellow Navy O-5 retiree - that proves my rank and my retired status.... but I have no intention of giving you access to that video without it costing you something.

What about me... can I see it?

10 hours ago, maineman said:

10 hours ago, rippy38 said:

What about me... can I see it?

Still trying to hawk that bulljive video, I see. You know, the one on the Is MM A Section 8 thread, where you kept revising what was on it, as I knocked down what you stated was on it. At last count you changed your story about what was on the video three times. I would advise anyone considering MaineMarxist claim, to go to the "Is MM a Section 8" thread and read the conversation between he and I. It's very enlightening. It also shows you he's full of crap, as always.

Then there's always the post you changed stating you blurred out information on the ID with software. You can blur out information you can change it.

It's too easy to download a copy of a military ID, then adjust it accordingly.

main-qimg-9daa9b921ad87e2687d80687cde037

As for the ID photo, how hard would it be to paste your photo over the original? It's not like we have a chance to examine the ID.

So, why an ID? Why not include all those medals you claim you were awarded. Surely, you have them on display, right?

But then medals can be bought on Ebay or at Goodwill, right?

Or what about the portrait every naval officer gets of him in his navy whites, showing off his captain bars or oak leaves, surely you have one of those, right? But the heads can be Photoshopped on bodies, can't they.

capt-melvin-smith-portrait-lowres.jpg

You works so hard to doubt everyone else, perhaps you're projecting doubt in yourself onto others. Remember, you were accusing @Str8tEdge of being ashamed of his son, perhaps that's you projecting your shame that you have to LARP to get ant attention.

16 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Still trying to hawk that bulljive video, I see. You know, the one on the Is MM A Section 8 thread, where you kept revising what was on it, as I knocked down what you stated was on it. At last count you changed your story about what was on the video three times. I would advise anyone considering MaineMarxist claim, to go to the "Is MM a Section 8" thread and read the conversation between he and I. It's very enlightening. It also shows you he's full of crap, as always.

Then there's always the post you changed stating you blurred out information on the ID with software. You can blur out information you can change it.

It's too easy to download a copy of a military ID, then adjust it accordingly.

main-qimg-9daa9b921ad87e2687d80687cde037

As for the ID photo, how hard would it be to paste your photo over the original? It's not like we have a chance to examine the ID.

So, why an ID? Why not include all those medals you claim you were awarded. Surely, you have them on display, right?

But then medals can be bought on Ebay or at Goodwill, right?

Or what about the portrait every naval officer gets of him in his navy whites, showing off his captain bars or oak leaves, surely you have one of those, right? But the heads can be Photoshopped on bodies, can't they.

capt-melvin-smith-portrait-lowres.jpg

You works so hard to doubt everyone else, perhaps you're projecting doubt in yourself onto others. Remember, you were accusing @Str8tEdge of being ashamed of his son, perhaps that's you projecting your shame that you have to LARP to get ant attention.

For the "Is MM a Section 8" thread, start here:

On 10/16/2020 at 7:06 AM, Dontlooknow said:

I don't want to come and get people's guns. Like Biden I want laws to keep crazy people from getting guns. 

THOSE laws are already in place.

Have you ever heard of NICS?

They have to get an OK from NICS before they will sell you a gun.

IT used to take up to 7 or 8 minutes on the phone with NICS before you could buy the gun.

Guns are now selling soooo fast, that it takes a day to get OK'ed by NICS before you can buy the gun you want.

1 hour ago, JaySolo said:

that post does not exist.  I NEVER claimed  I blurred anything out with software.  You are a liar.  I used strips from a post-it note.  Not really very high tech.  And the veracity of it all is the fact that the guy sitting in front of the MacBook Air and talking about this very website is clearly the same fellow as the photograph on the D Card he is holding up next to his face and them moving it close to the camera so that his rank is clearly visible.  If you think  I am making this all up, bet me.  If not, go crawl away.

13 hours ago, maineman said:

my DD214 .... but I really have no reason to share that with you.  As it is... the Pistol Expert Medal is really pretty fucking easy to get...  I bet at least half of my Annapolis classmates got the expert medal and the other half got the sharpshooter ribbon.  And I have NEVER said I was a vessel's commander.  I did not have an at-sea command... only a shore command.

It took some time, but I found maineman's 214.

b6ee9999-f8a3-4ad2-9913-5ad9a4ab0f57_1.8