when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?"       Kill them.

Have you thought about how you’re going to win a civil war with your skinny jeans and a fucking firecracker for a weapon? 

firecracker?   Is that what @guilluamezenz boyfriend calls his little peepee?   It doesn't classify as a weapon ... unless of course, you are a bug fucker.    

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

don't you think that the nation would be a better, friendlier,  less dangerous place without AR-15s?

Why? What will that do? They will then use ak47s. You will outlaw those. Then they will use shotguns and you will outlaw those. Then pistols and you will do the same.

Isn't that correct?

Columbine didn't include an ar-15

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Why? What will that do? They will then use ak47s. You will outlaw those. Then they will use shotguns and you will outlaw those. Then pistols and you will do the same.

Isn't that correct?

Columbine didn't include an ar-15

I would outlaw weapons that can deliver an enormous amount of ammo in a short amount of time... the details of that are political sausage making.

Just now, maineman said:

I would outlaw weapons that can deliver an enormous amount of ammo in a short amount of time... the details of that are political sausage making.

So shotguns would be fine? With buckshot?

17 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

So ?

Is everyone who owns a shotgun a terrorist ?

No... I was supporting kfools position that the left won't stop outlawing weapons once they start.

They want the AR-15's because they are "dangerous", and I was pointing out that they used shotguns at Columbine... so the shotties would be next on the grab list.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

And if somebody walks into a crowded theater and open up, with a 12 gauge with buckshot and kills 30 people...

shit happens.  I would hope that someone in the audience with a sidearm put a magazine full into the perp.

Just now, maineman said:

shit happens.  I would hope that someone in the audience with a sidearm put a magazine full into the perp.

Knowing as you do that in a crowded room buckshot is ten times more dangerous than a 5.56 why do you want to get rid of AR-15's and not shotguns with buckshot?

I don't get it. 

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Ok so then tell me how many you would need. 

Need, or use?  I would imagine I'd put three or four into the center mass and then one or two to the head.  How about you?

Just now, maineman said:

Need, or use?  I would imagine I'd put three or four into the center mass and then one or two to the head.  How about you?

Depends. Having actually fired a side arm at a person who is moving and armed I found it more difficult than I had imagined. 

Just now, kfools said:

Depends. Having actually fired a side arm at a person who is moving and armed I found it more difficult than I had imagined. 

you're such a warrior... odd that it only happens on the weekend. ;)

I would think that a man standing in a theater shooting at patrons therein would not be moving, but would be more concentrated on shooting.

Just now, maineman said:

you're such a warrior... odd that it only happens on the weekend. ;)

I would think that a man standing in a theater shooting at patrons therein would not be moving, but would be more concentrated on shooting.

Shooting takes movement amateur. 

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

A  "side arm" , right ?

That won't happen if it's up to you liberal  parasites !

Abolish 2nd  Amendment, remember ?

When you come get my guns  .  .  .  make sure you're a determined posse !

Because blood will flow !

14 minutes ago, kfools said:

When I was a kid we had I had a assistant football coach who taught us the best way to run away from someone with a gun (using zig zags).

He was a sort of famous actor. Dennis Weaver. He was on Gunsmoke and was the lead in the TV series McCloud. His son Rusty was on the team. Dennis Weaver was a very nice man and was surprisingly fast.

Bill