Jump to content

when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, kfools said:

There have been mass shootings at theaters.....until the theaters were shut down....now there's no mass shootings.

 

Go figure.

people haven't been gathering in mass....  I would imagine that, in and of itself, would deter those people who wanted to shoot people in mass gatherings.

 

duh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?"       Kill them.

Have you thought about how you’re going to win a civil war with your skinny jeans and a fucking firecracker for a weapon? 

firecracker?   Is that what @guilluamezenz boyfriend calls his little peepee?   It doesn't classify as a weapon ... unless of course, you are a bug fucker.    

28 minutes ago, kfools said:

Which part?

 

LOL. You know which part. Biden is NOT openly hostile towards firearms.

 

He won't be coming for your guns. Not a bit of difference between Joe Biden and Barack Obama on the issue.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

people haven't been gathering in mass....  I would imagine that, in and of itself, would deter those people who wanted to shoot people in mass gatherings.

 

duh.

So the people that want to shoot people are the problem... not the firearms.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

LOL. You know which part. Biden is NOT openly hostile towards firearms.

 

He won't be coming for your guns. Not a bit of difference between Joe Biden and Barack Obama on the issue.

 

Bill

He is openly hostile towards AR-15s.

 

This is a fact yes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, maineman said:

that makes no sense.   That's like saying there haven't been any mass shootings at theaters so I guess that theaters were not the problem.

 

Guns don't kill people, theatres kill people. LOL.

 

Bill

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

if Biden wins and the democrats get the senate have you even thought about the hell we are going to make for you? evil laugh

 BriskMeagerLadybug-size_restricted.gif

 

 

Biden WILL NOT WIN ! 

 

BY A LONG SHOT ! 

Maybe Kamela Harris !

 

But, in the almost impossible possibility she does  .  .  . 

 

She better think thrice about taking our guns away !

 

No one is going to come to my home demanding me to give up my guns !

 

.  .  .  .  not without dire consequences !

 

And I'll leave it at that !

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpyCar said:

 

An AR 15 is a firearm, but not all firearms are AR 15s.

 

Your logic is flawed.

 

Bill

Ok a qualifier,

 

He is openly hostile against millions of guns.

 

Is that accurate or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kfools said:

Ok a qualifier,

 

He is openly hostile against millions of guns.

 

Is that accurate or not?

 

Are there millions? 

 

I think it is fair to say that Joe Biden would support expanding background checks so that people who are criminals or have mental health issues that make them a danger to themselves or others don't end up with guns.

 

You support those common sense measures, correct?

 

I think he also support limiting high capacity magazines for guns like the AR 15 that make them such dangers in mass shootings. Or banning mods that allow such weapons to have rates of fire more similar to automatic rifles.

 

All very sensible positions, don't you think?

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpyCar said:

 

Are there millions? 

 

I think it is fair to say that Joe Biden would support expanding background checks so that people who are criminals or have mental health issues that make them a danger to themselves or others don't end up with guns.

 

You support those common sense measures, correct?

They aren't common sense and are an infringement.

Just now, SpyCar said:

I think he also support limiting high capacity magazines for guns like the AR 15 that make them such dangers in mass shootings. Or banning mods that allow such weapons to have rates of fire more similar to automatic rifles.

 

All very sensible positions, don't you think?

 

Bill

No.

 

Why do you trust a person with 10 rounds but not 30?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kfools said:

They aren't common sense and are an infringement.

No.

 

Why do you trust a person with 10 rounds but not 30?

 

20 fewer people who might die in a mass shooting.

 

What does a person need with 30 rounds that they can't get done with 1 or 2, much less 10?

 

Having background checks is an "infringement?"

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

20 fewer people who might die in a mass shooting.

But you trust them with the capacity to kill 10?

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

What does a person need with 30 rounds that they can't get done with 1 or 2, much less 10?

 

Bill

What does a person need with 1 round?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

You are assuming that Sleepy Joe will win in November.

 

Ol' Joe wont come for anybody's gun if he isn't in the WH.

 

Oatmeal and puddin' cups are in his future.

 

Trump will be peelin' potatoes in the kitchen, while assuming the position

for his fellow prisoners.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, kfools said:

I know. So funny.

 

Like people who post signs saying "Beware of dog" and then the criminals come and steal the dog.

 

Or those businesses that have a sign that says " Premises under camera surveillance" and the criminals come and steal the cameras.

I've never heard of either of your cases.

The best was when the anti-gun person printed the list of all gun owners

in the paper.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

20 fewer people who might die in a mass shooting.

 

What does a person need with 30 rounds that they can't get done with 1 or 2, much less 10?

 

Having background checks is an "infringement?"

 

Bill

Whats the difference in having one 30 round magazine or three 10 round magazines?

 

In this day and age, background checks are a necessary and often evil... but I like the way it is in TN. You pass or fail the check at the time of purchase, and the dealer holds the sale paperwork for a period of time after the purchase. The TBI that performs the check doesn't get serial numbers, make or model of what was purchased either... they check to see if you are legally eligible to make the purchase.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scout said:

The best was when the anti-gun person printed the list of all gun owners

in the paper.  

And how did an "anti gun" person get a list of gun owners to share with the public?

 

Don't look now, but you are making a case against mandatory registration.

 

Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rippy38 said:

And how did an "anti gun" person get a list of gun owners to share with the public?

 

Don't look now, but you are making a case against mandatory registration.

 

Lol

 

Nah, I am making a case against gun owners putting signs in their

windows advertising the house has gun available for theft.

Nothing came of the newspaper deal.  Gun nutters circulated

the addresses of the employees of the newspaper in revenge.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...