when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?

13 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

if Biden wins and the democrats get the senate have you even thought about the hell we are going to make for you? evil laugh

What did you do when Obama won and had the senate and they came for your guns in 2009?

Oh yeah... they never did.

• Like 1
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?"       Kill them.

Have you thought about how you’re going to win a civil war with your skinny jeans and a fucking firecracker for a weapon? 

firecracker?   Is that what @guilluamezenz boyfriend calls his little peepee?   It doesn't classify as a weapon ... unless of course, you are a bug fucker.    

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

What did you do when Obama won and had the senate and they came for your guns in 2009?

No they didn't... but I sold a few pieces at a nice profit after he was sworn in.

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Vice presidents cannot take executive action, and no president could seize guns by executive action, either.

Wherever they taught you civics, they did  not manage to do it properly. My guess is a very bad parochial school somewhere in some Southern hick town.

Tell kamala that!

A 6-3 court will never allow an assault weapon ban. Roberts can vote for or a against and we will still win.

Besides, Biden does not know where all the guns are. In Missouri we don’t have registration. We don’t have to do background checks for private sales and there is no law that says we need to make sales recipes and keep records on selling our guns privately.

That means that even if you have photographs of our gun collections, we can say we sold them. You can’t lock us up for contempt of court, because you can’t prove we didn’t sell them. Since it is impossible to prove a negative (prove you didn’t dig a hole and bury you the guns), you can’t do shit about it even if you suspect the person still has their guns stored somewhere off their property.

Lastly, red states likely would not enforce the ban. They may go so far as pass a state law on it. When you bitch and moan about federal law trumps state law, we will point to blue states ignoring federal drug laws and legalizing marijuana in their states.

46 minutes ago, maineman said:

That's true.

I always respected Obama for that. He really didn't. Even the gun control executive orders he passed were just for show. 

This is a different time. Biden is openly hostile towards fire arms. This is no secret. 

14 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

when biden wins and they come for you guns

...Are you saying Sleepy Joe is going to violate the Constitution ?

My favorite gun nutter story starts with 

people who were putting signs in home

windows, warning that the residents of

that home owned guns so the criminal

best stay away!  THUS telling all the

criminals which home to break into

to steal guns!  

:D  :D  :D 

11 minutes ago, kfools said:

That's true.

I always respected Obama for that. He really didn't. Even the gun control executive orders he passed were just for show. 

This is a different time. Biden is openly hostile towards fire arms. This is no secret. 

and, in January, when Joe DOESN'T come for your guns, will you admit that you were wrong?

13 minutes ago, kfools said:

That's true.

Nonsense.

Bill

and, in January, when Joe DOESN'T come for your guns, will you admit that you were wrong?

You are assuming that Sleepy Joe will win in November.

Ol' Joe wont come for anybody's gun if he isn't in the WH.

Oatmeal and puddin' cups are in his future.

I am

I never said he was. That was a different poster.

My claim was that he was hostile towards fire arm ownership. Specifically what he considers "Assault weapons"

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

I never said he was. That was a different poster.

My claim was that he was hostile towards fire arm ownership. Specifically what he considers "Assault weapons"

A lot of Americans are hostile towards assault weapons.  Welcome to the post Columbine, post Sandy Hook world.

Just now, maineman said:

A lot of Americans are hostile towards assault weapons.  Welcome to the post Columbine, post Sandy Hook world.

I've noticed there hasn't been school shootings since there has been no school. 

I guess "Assault weapons" were the problem.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

The shooters at Columbine used pistols and shotguns... and propane tanks.

25 minutes ago, Scout said:

My favorite gun nutter story starts with 

people who were putting signs in home

windows, warning that the residents of

that home owned guns so the criminal

best stay away!  THUS telling all the

criminals which home to break into

to steal guns!  

:D  :D  :D 

I know. So funny.

Like people who post signs saying "Beware of dog" and then the criminals come and steal the dog.

Or those businesses that have a sign that says " Premises under camera surveillance" and the criminals come and steal the cameras.

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

I've noticed there hasn't been school shootings since there has been no school. 

I guess "Assault weapons" were the problem.

that makes no sense.   That's like saying there haven't been any mass shootings at theaters so I guess that theaters were not the problem.

Just now, maineman said:

that makes no sense.   That's like saying there haven't been any mass shootings at theaters so I guess that theaters were not the problem.

There have been mass shootings at theaters.....until the theaters were shut down....now there's no mass shootings.

Go figure.