when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"when biden wins and they come for you guns what will you do?"       Kill them.

Have you thought about how you’re going to win a civil war with your skinny jeans and a fucking firecracker for a weapon? 

firecracker?   Is that what @guilluamezenz boyfriend calls his little peepee?   It doesn't classify as a weapon ... unless of course, you are a bug fucker.    

Just now, Squatchman said:

I think he might too.

That's when we will need our guns.

To defend against dumbass sore loser trump supporters.

Get one.

You demonrats need to buy all the guns you can, so they will end up in my safe.

49 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

I own many guns. I have a collection. I'm not anti gun. 

41 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Name 10 guns in your collection.

Do it quickly so we know you didn't Google "types of guns".

That's what I thought ...

1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

I don't agree with taking guns from people but keeping people that are mentally ill from getting guns to begin with will help protect lives in schools and across america. 

What I said, a slippery slope. Define mentally ill. Everyone has quirks; but it does not mean everyone is dangerous. How to determine that? You lose a loved one, and you are certainly sad - depressed. Depression is certainly an emotional - mental problem. Very easy to magnify that state of mind, and use it as an excuse. See where I'm going? Now documented violent histories, well, a different story. Still, it will always be effortless to locate & acquire firearms & ammunition illegally.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

Closing loopholes in the back ground checks would protect many americans and keep criminals from getting a hold of guns. 

Pssssst. SHITSTAIN.

CRIMINALS don't buy guns the "legal route". Never have. Never will.

And no matter what ever "loophole" you think exists, isn't going to stop the criminals from getting a gun if they want one. Hell, CRIMINALS will simply STEAL ONE. It's why they are called CRIMINALS, you fucking dumber than pig fuck MORON!!!

6 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

I don't want to come and get people's guns. Like Biden I want laws to keep crazy people from getting guns. 

You mean he can craft a law that will stop people from breaking the law?  Why in hell has he not done that in the 47 years he's been working in DC?

5 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

Closing loopholes in the back ground checks would protect many americans and keep criminals from getting a hold of guns. 

Really?  Tell me, when you go to the grocery store, it the crystal meth next to the powered cocaine or the heroine?

7 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Slippery slope there. Define crazy. If someone has a violent history, I'm fine with preventing them from acquiring weapons; but crazy can be painted with a broad brush; and that can lead to innocent people being persecuted. 

How about the thugs that followed, harassed and murdered Ahmad Arbury?  Are you fine with peckerwoods like that being armed? I suspect you are.

The assumption that these yokels had was that a man would wear jogging clothes to go on a robbery spree. The County did NOTHING about this murder until his mother demanded justice. The case was eclipsed by the murder of George Floyd and seems to have vanished.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

How about the thugs that followed, harassed and murdered Ahmad Arbury?  Are you fine with peckerwoods like that being armed? I suspect you are.

The assumption that these yokels had was that a man would wear jogging clothes to go on a robbery spree. The County did NOTHING about this murder until his mother demanded justice. The case was eclipsed by the murder of George Floyd and seems to have vanished.

Being as Obama did not attempt to come for anyone's guns in eight years, I think that Biden is quite unlikely to take anyone's guns away in four.

40 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Bullshit you need to listen what kamala said 

It does not matter what anyone SAYS. You should know that by now. How many miles of the Wall were built?  What is Trump's healthcare plan? Any gun legislation would have to be passed through Congress. And after that, there would be challenges in the courts. Biden's main focus is not going to be on guns.

30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It does not matter what anyone SAYS. You should know that by now. How many miles of the Wall were built?  What is Trump's healthcare plan? Any gun legislation would have to be passed through Congress. And after that, there would be challenges in the courts. Biden's main focus is not going to be on guns.

Bull shit kamala said she would take executive active in her first 100 days!

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Bull shit kamala said she would take executive active in her first 100 days!

Vice presidents cannot take executive action, and no president could seize guns by executive action, either.

Wherever they taught you civics, they did  not manage to do it properly. My guess is a very bad parochial school somewhere in some Southern hick town.