I want one question for Biden.

It would have to be a townhall question, because a moderator at a debate would never ask it.

”Senator Biden, you have repeatedly said AR-15s and other so-called assault weapons only belong on the battlefield, yet the bans you support leave exemptions for law enforcement. The last time I checked, the police are not on a battlefield at war with the public. Could you please clear up why you would allow the police, who are being protested for violent tactics, to keep weapons the left regularly say are only good for mass murder? Can a weapon that is, as you say, only for the battlefield, be used to serve and protect? Are you lying about these weapons only belonging in war by letting the cops keep them?”

That is what I want asked of Joe Biden.

20 minutes ago, Deadric said:

It would have to be a townhall question, because a moderator at a debate would never ask it.

”Senator Biden, you have repeatedly said AR-15s and other so-called assault weapons only belong on the battlefield, yet the bans you support leave exemptions for law enforcement. The last time I checked, the police are not on a battlefield at war with the public. Could you please clear up why you would allow the police, who are being protested for violent tactics, to keep weapons the left regularly say are only good for mass murder? Can a weapon that is, as you say, only for the battlefield, be used to serve and protect? Are you lying about these weapons only belonging in war by letting the cops keep them?”

I posed something similar back in the primaries.     I wanted the candidates to be asked the question  "if AR15s are exclusively weapons of war, will you commit to replacing all small arms in the US military with the AR platform you are claiming is too dangerous for the public to own?"

24 minutes ago, Deadric said:

My question would be:

"Why the hell do you think the American people are going to elect a fucking pedophile as President?"

30 minutes ago, Deadric said:

And I'd answer like this. The criminals get the guns because if holes in gun laws and the criminal eliminate in society that sell guns illegally and we can't leave law enforcement at a disadvantage. 

5 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

And I'd answer like this. The criminals get the guns because if holes in gun laws and the criminal eliminate in society that sell guns illegally and we can't leave law enforcement at a disadvantage. 

Your answer would essentially be admitting he lied about them ONLY belong on a battlefield.

That is my goal, to get the left admit when they say these rifles are only good for war, what they really mean is they want the state to be the only ones with them, making it harder to fight back again police abuse.

Which is why I will never give up my semi-autos. If the armed state gets to keep them, I’m keeping mine.