Asking a Supreme Court nominee if she ever sexually molested anyone?

Just now, AnotherJim said:

I would like to know if "every single SC nominee" is asked that very same question. If so, I'm OK with it. If not, then what the fuck is wrong with the toadie who asked it?

It's Hirono's line of questions she has asked every nominee to any judgeship.

Bear in mind, she is a CUNT and only CUNTS have fantasies about being raped, assaulted, and just abused. And Hirono is fishing for her someone to do it to HER!!

I mean look at her. Do you HONESTLY think she has had ANY COCK in the past 40 years?? NO ONE in their right mind would touch that with a 50 ft pole, much less fuck her.

• Haha 1

Aug 21, 2013 · HONOLULU — In Hawaii, it pays not to work. A new report by Cato Institute, which examines the state-by-state value of welfare for a mother of two, said benefits in Hawaii average $49,175 — tops in the nation.

18 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

It's Hirono's line of questions she has asked every nominee to any judgeship.

Bear in mind, she is a CUNT and only CUNTS have fantasies about being raped, assaulted, and just abused. And Hirono is fishing for her someone to do it to HER!!

I mean look at her. Do you HONESTLY think she has had ANY COCK in the past 40 years?? NO ONE in their right mind would touch that with a 50 ft pole, much less fuck her.

She ain't exactly runway - catwalk material.

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I would like to know if "every single SC nominee" is asked that very same question. If so, I'm OK with it. If not, then what the fuck is wrong with the toadie who asked it?

Awwww, what a nice looking Communist Family!

MothersDay_Mazie.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

57 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

That is probably a hint at what they plan to do the night before the vote. Get someone to claim she molested them or something like that. They think they can Kavanaugh a woman.

7 minutes ago, Deadric said:

That is probably a hint at what they plan to do the night before the vote. Get someone to claim she molested them or something like that. They think they can Kavanaugh a woman.

Barrett has class - a female Thomas Moore - a Woman For All Seasons. The fact she has values - principles, scares the shit out of liberals. 

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Barrett has class - a female Thomas Moore - a Woman For All Seasons. The fact she has values - principles, scares the shit out of liberals. 

I think Mazie Hirono is bored with her sissy Japanese husband begging for sexual intercourse, and Mazie is on the prowl for a new lesbian lover.  She was just testing the waters with the Barrett.  Barrett is not interested in Mazie's twat - Mazie would do better searching for lezbo lovers by joining Hillary's murder-club.