Rep. Grace Meng (D-NY) calls on Biden to appoint Muslim judges to federal bench if elected

6 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

And yet the left is up in arms over the Supreme Court nominee’s religion. Go figure.

Hypocrisy much?

Actually, the only people that brought up her religion were the Republicans.  

You ain't too bright, eh, boy? 

Just now, Scout said:

Yeah I didn't hear one democrat say anything about her religion. You must of heard that on fixed news. 

6 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Yeah I didn't hear one democrat say anything about her religion. You must of heard that on fixed news. 

The news commentators were kind of amazed that they had not and commented on it.

I'm enjoying the fact that LaughinLefty got caught making up "his own facts".  :D  

1 minute ago, Scout said:

The news commentators were kind of amazed that they had not and commented on it.

I'm enjoying the fact that LaughinLefty got caught making up "his own facts".  :D  

Well he kept saying I was lying in the other thread. None of those cons are Happy to see me. 

1 hour ago, Scout said:

More intelligent than you could ever dream of being.

Apparently you don’t recall Feinstein’s “the dogma lives deeply within Barrett” comment in 2017 confirmation hearings. The innuendos from that not to distant process were many. Due to it being a Supreme Court nominee, your leftist propaganda machines are mostly doing the dirty work this time around.

A couple of funny aspects. Trump “trumped” your idiots on this one. Picking a woman, can’t fuck with that aspect.....well except that idiot from Hawaii asking her if she’s ever sexually assaulted someone....fucking douche bag.

Nope, she’s super smart, has dealt with the leftist idiots questions professionally - and will be seated on the Supreme Court in the next two weeks.

Enjoy...

14 hours ago, Scout said:

I have no problem with that.

In fact, Muslims are PRO-CHOICE (majority of them) so I think we can say that

Muslims give greater rights to women than ALL RIGHTWINGERS.  

They sure do! Just look at the wives and daughters in the Muslim community across the world! They have the right to cover up completely, they have the right to stay away from all men but their husband, they have the right to be stoned to death if they get raped; while good golly gee, they have a lot of rights under Muslim law!

14 hours ago, Scout said:

I have no problem with that.

In fact, Muslims are PRO-CHOICE (majority of them) so I think we can say that

Muslims give greater rights to women than ALL RIGHTWINGERS.  

All I can say is FGM - child brides - murder of gays - murder of infidels - necrophilia. A devout Muslim must adhere to the Koran & the teachings of Moe the pedophile.

11 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well he kept saying I was lying in the other thread. None of those cons are Happy to see me. 

Well, I apologize for my offensive mouth but sometimes the degree of how poorly these 

people are educated and informed and the need they have to blame their failures in life

on everybody else gets to me.  Especially when I have ignored the last 20-30 incidents

where they have made LEWD comments.  

1 hour ago, AnotherJim said:

All I can say is FGM - child brides - murder of gays - murder of infidels - necrophilia. A devout Muslim must adhere to the Koran & the teachings of Moe the pedophile.

Not in the US.  Smacked down another of your lies, Jimbo. 

1 hour ago, Deadric said:

They sure do! Just look at the wives and daughters in the Muslim community across the world!

I live in the U.S., so that has no bearing on my life. 

Rightwing CHRISTIAN judges are the ONLY group trying to strip American women of their 

freedom.  That is what the Supreme Court justice selection is about......CHRISTIAN judges

forcing their beliefs on others.  SIX CATHOLICS make up the court majority, no Protestants or Jews or

Muslims.  The religion of priests molesting children has been given control of the courts

by REPUBLICANS.