Jump to content

Why are Republicans deliberately turning their backs on the instances of Barrett legislating from the bench?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If any of these things were said about Sotomayor the women's defense league would cream their panties. Where is the support for a woman who has done great things. You are a hypocrite

Can't wait till killing babies is illegal again. 

Scout and dontknowshit. Two idiots just MADE for each other.  

5 hours ago, Scout said:

As you should have read, my family tree IS religion.

Thru both parents.  I have a Methodist circuit riding preacher

ancestor.   (His father was an atheist and disowned him for

being Christian.)   GOOD STRONG CHRISTIANS, just like you,

only they also had dozens of slaves as the Bible tells

GOOD Christians they should have.  :( 

Cool story bree...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

Hey retard repealing a bill from the bench that you couldn't do legislatively is the very definition of the words. Hello mcfly. 

Problem being LOOK! A squirrel! Is you don't know what's even being brought forth to the court, nor do you have one iota of a clue on how it will be ruled...you're just pissin in the wind at this point...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ROG62 said:

Problem being LOOK! A squirrel! Is you don't know what's even being brought forth to the court, nor do you have one iota of a clue on how it will be ruled...you're just pissin in the wind...

Ahhhh no the aca challenge is going to hit the courts soon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

This is what they're challenging,

Is the legislation’s individual mandate provision unconstitutional?

 

the rest of the story is gaslighting the unknown....all speculation at best...

 

you can look now...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

This is what they're challenging,

Is the legislation’s individual mandate provision unconstitutional?

 

the rest of the story is gaslighting the unknown....all speculation at best...

 

you can look now...

 

The individual mandate is the heart of Obamacare. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

It's something that the Republicans couldn't repeal by legislation. 

They should have when they controlled all 3...

 

did you happen to see Graham's opening statement?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just remember to tell everybody you know that they are

going to be libel for ALL of their pre-existing illnesses if they

lost their insurance because of TRUMP and the COURT.

Democrats are 100% free of blame in all those people

 losing their insurance.  This is 100% Republicans.

All will remember that at the polls.  

 

If you got diabetes, say goodbye so ever being financially sound.

You are fucked.  Do you have heart disease?  "They are coming for

you" as Kamala said so very eloquently.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Scout said:

Just remember to tell everybody you know that they are

going to be libel for ALL of their pre-existing illnesses if they

lost their insurance because of TRUMP and the COURT.

Democrats are 100% free of blame in all those people

 losing their insurance.  This is 100% Republicans.

All will remember that at the polls.  

 

If you got diabetes, say goodbye so ever being financially sound.

You are fucked.  Do you have heart disease?  "They are coming for

you" as Kamala said so very eloquently.  


FYI...if someone currently has health insurance and doesn’t let it lapse, any condition they have will NEVER be considered “pre-existing”.

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Scout said:
19 hours ago, superds77 said:

Perhaps you could provide the most blatant example of this? Thanks!

Most blatant example of what?  Be specific. 

Seriously?

 

Legislating from the bench. It is your topic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, superds77 said:

Seriously?

 

Legislating from the bench. It is your topic.

Already gave the example twice.

Perhaps you should review.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Scout said:

 

I think they indicates how poor a candidate she truly is.

Kavanaugh obviously had a drinking problem.

Barrett is corrupt as can be and is OWNED by dark money sources.

She is a pawn of the Pope and definitely NOT a good person.

 

 

  You liberals/communists are a pathetic bunch when something legal and Constitutional happens that you don't like, but you can't do ANYTHING about it!     

  What a bunch of maroons (and the word is spelled correctly)                      LMFAO

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bgr39 said:

  You liberals/communists are a pathetic bunch when something legal and Constitutional happens that you don't like, but you can't do ANYTHING about it!     

  What a bunch of maroons (and the word is spelled correctly)                      LMFAO

Payback is a bitch, you whore.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

Payback is a bitch, you whore.  

  How are you gonna "payback" when Trump is gonna win reelection?

  Biden doesn't even know where he is or what he is running for ("being a good democrat, I am running for the Senate").

  I know, I know, 'as soon as Biden is elected we will use the 25  Amendment against Biden and will install Harris as the President".

  Not to worry, Biden will NEVER be elected as President ....................... Of the USA, anyways.

 Trump MIGHT be elected President to the old-folks home though.                        :)  :)  :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bgr39 said:

  You liberals/communists are a pathetic bunch when something legal and Constitutional happens that you don't like, but you can't do ANYTHING about it!     

  What a bunch of maroons (and the word is spelled correctly)                      LMFAO

 

McConnell abused the Constitution so WE HAVE PROVEN

Republicans do NOT give a fuck about the Constitution.

Save your words for your fellow UNeducated Trump voters. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Scout said:

 

One more day with no Durham report......only 19 more to go.

 

Durham has told Barr and Trump he won't suck their dicks.  Life is good! 

Duram knew there was nothing there. Barr knew it also. Now the orange turd is upset at them both. What a shame!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scout said:
1 hour ago, superds77 said:

Seriously?

 

Legislating from the bench. It is your topic.

Already gave the example twice.

Perhaps you should review.  

Sorry I didn't go through 7 pages of posts.

 

What is the most egregious example of ACB "legislating from the bench"?

 

Should be easy to reference for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Duram knew there was nothing there. Barr knew it also. Now the orange turd is upset at them both. What a shame!

 

You really think Barr knew it too?

I can't make a strong argument either way, but I always

assumed he was as stupid as Trump.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump wins WHITE voters:  50% Trump  46% Biden

(Trumps margin of white voters was many many times

large 4 years ago.)

 

Biden wins COLLEGE EDUCATED WHITE VOTERS:  Biden 57%  Trump 38%

 

LIFE IS SOOOOO FUCKING GOOD!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

How?

 

 

He LITERALLY REFUSED to advise and consent the President of the USA - one of the few responsibilities of the Senate.  But Republicans are not known for a work

ethic ---- just lying to get OUT of work. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Sorry I didn't go through 7 pages of posts.

 

What is the most egregious example of ACB "legislating from the bench"?

 

Should be easy to reference for you.

The Kanter case. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...