Jump to content

Why are Republicans deliberately turning their backs on the instances of Barrett legislating from the bench?


Recommended Posts

 

I think they indicates how poor a candidate she truly is.

Kavanaugh obviously had a drinking problem.

Barrett is corrupt as can be and is OWNED by dark money sources.

She is a pawn of the Pope and definitely NOT a good person.

 

 

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If any of these things were said about Sotomayor the women's defense league would cream their panties. Where is the support for a woman who has done great things. You are a hypocrite

Can't wait till killing babies is illegal again. 

Scout and dontknowshit. Two idiots just MADE for each other.  

Just now, Scout said:

 

I think they indicates how poor a candidate she truly is.

Kavanaugh obviously had a drinking problem.

Barrett is corrupt as can be and is OWNED by dark money sources.

She is a pawn of the Pope and definitely NOT a good person.

 

 

Amy Phony Barrett - the first hand maiden justice

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dontlooknow said:

It's because they never cared about it to begin with. It was just a talking point by the right wing. When  are you going to realize republicans never believe what they say. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, calguy said:

Amy Phony Barrett - the first hand maiden justice

Handmaiden is perfect.  

Ruth Bader is rolling in her grave.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

I think they indicates how poor a candidate she truly is.

Kavanaugh obviously had a drinking problem.

Barrett is corrupt as can be and is OWNED by dark money sources.

She is a pawn of the Pope and definitely NOT a good person.

The truth is, that if she was a actually a pawn of Pope Francis, that would be a better thing than what she is. Another goddamned Republican.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

 

I get your point.....people do consider this Pope an outsider - Opus Dei and nutter types like BArrett. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scout said:

I get your point.....people do consider this Pope an outsider - Opus Dei and nutter types like BArrett. 

 

Hey biddy. Gonna tell us today what McConnell did to violate the constitution??

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

So? Everything she did will be erased too, just like Obumble.

 

228374_image.jpg

 

I will get to laugh at you each time this doesn't come true and that will be frequently.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Hey biddy. Gonna tell us today what McConnell did to violate the constitution??

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Nope.  I'm an going to make you do some actual research work if you want to learn that.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

I will get to laugh at you each time this doesn't come true and that will be frequently.

 

What?? More stupid shooting out of you.

 

Obunghole has already been half removed, and in Trump's second term, and with ACB's help, it will be totally eradicated. Including all the evil shit that her predecessor forced down the throats of decent people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Nope.  I'm an going to make you do some actual research work if you want to learn that.  

 

Wrong. You won't say because you can't say. He didn't do anything unconstitutional and you know it, but you stuck your foot in your mouth and you're too stupid and stubborn to admit you misspoke.

 

And I'm going to make you face it every day until you admit your mistake.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Wrong. You won't say because you can't say. He didn't do anything unconstitutional and you know it, but you stuck your foot in your mouth and you're too stupid and stubborn to admit you misspoke.

 

And I'm going to make you face it every day until you admit your mistake.

A man who claims to be educated but doesn't know how to do simple computer research.

Who thinks this man is "educated" based on that ONE FACT?  

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

So? Everything she did will be erased too, just like Obumble.

 

228374_image.jpg

Only 19 more days to the election.

 

Now WHERE is your Durham report? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Scout said:

A man who claims to be educated but doesn't know how to do simple computer research.

Who thinks this man is "educated" based on that ONE FACT?  

 

I'm surprised you pass up this golden opportunity to make me look the fool and prove you're the superior intellect, by simply posting one simple line describing what McConnell did that was unconstitutional....

 

Huh. Weird.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scout said:

 

I think they indicates how poor a candidate she truly is.

Kavanaugh obviously had a drinking problem.

Barrett is corrupt as can be and is OWNED by dark money sources.

She is a pawn of the Pope and definitely NOT a good person.

 

 


Ill say this much....the above is x1000 smarter than anything the Dems said yesterday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Hahahahahahahaha

 

Sure, turn, spin and tap dance away, DCE!!

 

giphy.webp

 

One more day with no Durham report......only 19 more to go.

 

Durham has told Barr and Trump he won't suck their dicks.  Life is good! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

One more day of you being Dumbest Chatter EVER!

I wonder what it is like for you to be humiliated daily multiple times by the superior intellect of a chatter you claim is dumb?

 

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

 

I'm surprised you pass up this golden opportunity to make me look the fool and prove you're the superior intellect, by simply posting one simple line describing what McConnell did that was unconstitutional....

 

Huh. Weird.

Seems nobody came forward to claim you are intelligent despite being ignorant of how to do research (the UNeducated way?).  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scout said:

 

I think they indicates how poor a candidate she truly is.

Kavanaugh obviously had a drinking problem.

Barrett is corrupt as can be and is OWNED by dark money sources.

She is a pawn of the Pope and definitely NOT a good person.

 

 

Perhaps you could provide the most blatant example of this? Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Perhaps you could provide the most blatant example of this? Thanks!

Most blatant example of what?  Be specific.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...