Con Posts Photos of Wicked-Ass Assault Weapons On Political Forum....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like guns. I hate weed, drugs and Democrats.

In your face, you returning leftist pussies:    

This is exactly what they do in Communist Nations.  Howdie Commie - nice of you to show us how you want to disarm us too.

On 10/14/2020 at 8:26 AM, Dontlooknow said:

Wow that really hurt me. I don't know about you other guys. 

Makes my dick feel so much bigger than one's of these pussys. 

The death-cult is suffering from some serious Trump Derangement Syndrome. LOL.

Bill

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yes, this came from the factory that way.  It was not modified. It's called the Gwinn Arm Pistol also produced by Gwinn and Bushmaster, and hasn't been manufactured in decades.  As I recall, most were made during the 1970's, maybe some in the '80's. 

There were several different variants.  The story goes that It was designed for helicopter pilots, apparently because they were easy to stow, and could be fired one-handed, even in full-auto.  The "butt" rests on your forearm, and the pistol/barrel portion can twist left or right independently of the rear portion with the magazine sticking out. 

There was even a rifle version of this made - I don't know why, it was never much of a success.  The parts for the rifle and arm-pistol are interchangeable.

Thanks for the interesting info. I got to wondering because the front (arm pistol) looked more worn or used than the back end. 

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Thanks for the interesting info. I got to wondering because the front (arm pistol) looked more worn or used than the back end. 

These guns are odd for sure.  If you were to ever look at one, or several variants side by side, you would think that different factories made the pistol grip portion and the arm/butt which houses the fire control parts. The metals used are quite different for each component.  

All of the rears are 2-part receivers.  Some of the rear-upper receivers were milled out of quality billet aluminum, later ones used cheap stamped steel.  The pistol grip, I believe is cast steel and the top cover over the pistol grip is stamped steel. 

Why this gun was ever manufactured and marketed to the civilian market is beyond me.  Not that I have a problem with anyone owning one of these (I have one), it just has no practical purpose for anyone other than, maybe someone riding in a helicopter.

20 minutes ago, Skans said:

These guns are odd for sure.  If you were to ever look at one, or several variants side by side, you would think that different factories made the pistol grip portion and the arm/butt which houses the fire control parts. The metals used are quite different for each component.  

Why have different metals for different components?

27 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Different parts get different stresses.

The barrel getting the most.

The grips the least.

Hell,they call Glocks plastic fantastic.

And they are fantastic.

39 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

In the case of this particular gun, I really couldn't tell you - cost perhaps?  It's an odd duck for sure.  I bought one at a gun show because you never really know when you might be piloting a helicopter and need to shoot someone!  :D.......or possibly because some gun-show-guy only wanted $250 for it many years ago.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

In the case of this particular gun, I really couldn't tell you - cost perhaps?  It's an odd duck for sure.  I bought one at a gun show because you never really know when you might be piloting a helicopter and need to shoot someone!  :D.......or possibly because some gun-show-guy only wanted $250 for it many years ago.

My vice is collecting vinyl records and I have made some purchases that looking back on it were a bit odd. Thought that I was getting a good price on something and so pounced on it even though I was not exactly craving the particular item. 

Anyways, interesting stuff. I always thought that guns were made purely with efficiency and utility in mind so finding out that its just because its looks cool or neat is interesting. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

My vice is collecting vinyl records and I have made some purchases that looking back on it were a bit odd. Thought that I was getting a good price on something and so pounced on it even though I was not exactly craving the particular item. 

Anyways, interesting stuff. I always thought that guns were made purely with efficiency and utility in mind so finding out that its just because its looks cool or neat is interesting. 

Occasionally, a gun comes along that is truly ridiculous, but someone decides to manufacture it anyway.   There is a market for bizarre, unusual, mechanical things. Just look at some of the crazy expensive mechanical watches. 

Collecting vinyl records has got to be a niche area of collecting as well.  I have a handful of old vinyl records in the back of some closest somewhere in my house.  The only one that is likely worth anything is a stupid David Peel "Pope smokes dope" album - some pothead roommate of mine left it behind a long time ago. 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Occasionally, a gun comes along that is truly ridiculous, but someone decides to manufacture it anyway.   There is a market for bizarre, unusual, mechanical things. Just look at some of the crazy expensive mechanical watches. 

Collecting vinyl records has got to be a niche area of collecting as well.  I have a handful of old vinyl records in the back of some closest somewhere in my house.  The only one that is likely worth anything is a stupid David Peel "Pope smokes dope" album - some pothead roommate of mine left it behind a long time ago. 

Probably need my head examined but I get off on finding the rare but interesting records that come from the mid-70's up to about the mid-90's. Paid $125 for a bootleg live recording of Husker Du. Sound was atrocious. I knew the songs intimately but could hardly discern what I was listening to. I hope that I am not so easily hoodwinked next time. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Probably need my head examined but I get off on finding the rare but interesting records that come from the mid-70's up to about the mid-90's. Paid $125 for a bootleg live recording of Husker Du. Sound was atrocious. I knew the songs intimately but could hardly discern what I was listening to. I hope that I am not so easily hoodwinked next time. 

Yikes!  $125 for a bootleg record?  Yep, you are a collector.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:57 AM, SpyCar said:

Makes my dick feel so much bigger than one's of these pussys. 

The death-cult is suffering from some serious Trump Derangement Syndrome. LOL.

Bill

That just because it's in your mouth, bill.

Ask any woman... or one of your TDS fags.

Ha!