It was Nice while it Lasted

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welp... So much for reading others' political ideas and opinions without wading through a neck-deep ocean of spam, gibberish and bullshit.   @kfools thanks for a less-aggravating summer.

I once saw Z09 stomp a mudhole in your ass. Legally speaking.       She brought up 10,000 facts and you could not refute them.   If you and Miss Z were cell-mates at Huntsville, TX ?...

Miss Amy Coney Barrett. She is in.   Need I say more ??                                😊...🍺

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Welp... So much for reading others' political ideas and opinions without wading through a neck-deep ocean of spam, gibberish and bullshit.

@kfools thanks for a less-aggravating summer.

Are you referring to the return of certain members? Those certain members are the reason I seldom use .net

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Are you referring to the return of certain members? Those certain members are the reason I seldom use .net

Yeah if these new/old folks are a sign of whats to come ... it wont include me.

Pity, thought I had found a decent place to dwell ...

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Welp... So much for reading others' political ideas and opinions without wading through a neck-deep ocean of spam, gibberish and bullshit.

Awe snowflaking out. When you leaving america?

• Like 1
  • IDIOT! 1
3 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

They created a sanctuary for right wing speak on a place called liberal forum. 

No there has been plenty of exchange of political ideas from both sides, just a lot less of your idiotic babbling.

9 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Yeah this room has just turned to shit. its awful now!

10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I thought they were only going to be allowed in the free room.

4 minutes ago, 123urout said:

The retard is back,Lord help us.

He is the epitome of spam which is still against the rules. I see no reason why that shouldn't be enforced.

@teacher believes in certain restrictions on free speech here... it's NOT 100% open. Why shouldn't endless diarrhea-of-the-mouth spam be disallowed? 

• Thumb up 1
Just now, SixShooter said:

He is the epitome of spam which is still against the rules. I see no reason why that shouldn't be enforced.

@teacher believes in certain restrictions on free speech here... it's NOT 100% open. Why shouldn't endless diarrhea-of-the-mouth spam be disallowed? 

The trash can be taken out as fast or faster than it was brought in.

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

I once saw Z09 stomp a mudhole in your ass.

Legally speaking.       She brought up 10,000 facts and you could not refute them.

If you and Miss Z were cell-mates at Huntsville, TX ?.........she would make you  wash

her panties out,.....hang them up to dry.......and you would bring them back.......

starch & clean.

Have a nice day.............(Mr. Badass)........................🙄....🍺.

@Z09.

@kfools.

And I always come back for more. And you think I care. So cute. 

• Upvote 1
  • IDIOT! 1
36 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

😁I’m just going to ignore the trash and advise everyone to do the same. If no one responds they’ll leave. 

• Thumb up 1
Just now, Dontlooknow said:

And I always come back for more. And you think I care. So cute. 

If all this place wants is clicks, its doomed to fail. You are a complete fail. Clicks are meaningless in the big picture.