Jump to content

Democrat asks if Barrett has ever sexually assaulted anyone.........?? WTF is wrong with these idiots??


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's an honest question. She's a Jesus freak.....which means she grew up in environment where American pedophiles are sheltered, protected and can always find sanctuary and easy access to young A

😆Wow......

"WTF is wrong with these idiots??"   LITERALLY EVERYTHING!

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Not hardly....

You will be finding out quite soon .....

Names of everyone who flew on Jeffrey Epstein's planes subpoenaed by U.S. Virgin Islands AG

The flight logs would include records on Epstein's four helicopters and three planes — one of which was dubbed the 'Lolita Express' — spanning from 1998 until his death last year

Author of the article:
National Post Staff
Publishing date:
Sep 21, 2020  •  Last Updated 24 days ago  •  2 minute read

 

Donald Trump was on that plane and stayed on that island. 

Joe Biden was not.

That says it all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

 

Donald Trump was on that plane and stayed on that island. 

Joe Biden was not.

That says it all. 

You don't know whether Joe was at that Island or not .....

And that's a fact... the complete list hasn't been made public yet.

But again nice try.

Trump was there once ....

But so was Oprah...

Lol.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

You don't know whether Joe was at that Island or not .....

And that's a fact... the complete list hasn't been made public yet.

But again nice try.

Trump was there once ....

But so was Oprah...

Lol.

 

 

So Trump could have been there LOTS more times once they

complete the list.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

He was there once in 1997.

Which was corroborated  by Epsteins brother  Mark in 2009.

 

 

Epstein has a surviving brother??

 

Yeah ey yeahh

 

gotta be better than Hunter Bidens laptops

 

 

Edited by FivebyFive
More context
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scout said:

 

Never happened.  But if it makes you feel better to say so, have at it.

 

Hillary won by a HUGE 3 million more votes than Trump.  

   ???? The pollsters didn't say that Hillary would be elected President by a huge margin????

  Donald Trump won by a huge electoral college margin.

  You DO know how we elect our President, don't you?

  Even the Hillary camp said that Hillary would win the White House by a huge margin.

  Remember, "Hillary had a 98% chance of becoming President"?                        :)  :)  :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

   ???? The pollsters didn't say that Hillary would be elected President by a huge margin????

  Donald Trump won by a huge electoral college margin.

  You DO know how we elect our President, don't you?

  Even the Hillary camp said that Hillary would win the White House by a huge margin.

  Remember, "Hillary had a 98% chance of becoming President"?                        :)  :)  :) 

 

You are ignorant of polling I am not.

Take a few stat classes and rejoin us.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

 

You are ignorant of polling I am not.

Take a few stat classes and rejoin us.  

  Your memory is about as long as a parrot!'s asshole.

  You really need to stop making up all the bullshit that you spew.

 Diarrhea-of-the-mouth can be cured by knowing what you are talking about.

  Then again, you have had it a long time, it might be hard to get rid of IF you can get rid of it at all!                   :)  :)  :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...