Jump to content

Democrat asks if Barrett has ever sexually assaulted anyone.........?? WTF is wrong with these idiots??


Recommended Posts

On 10/14/2020 at 2:25 AM, Fit2Serve said:

It's an honest question.

She's a Jesus freak.....which means she grew up in environment where American pedophiles are sheltered, protected and can always find sanctuary and easy access to young American children without any interference from parents or Law Enforcement. 

 

When it comes to Conservative religious degenerates who ALL view women as subjugate to men and view children as little more than parental property, denomination really doesn't matter.

 

Catholic, Pentacostal, Fundamentalist, Evangelical...and all types of Protestant...they're all degenerates, and they ALL have a documented history of sexually, physically, and emotionally assaulting little kids.

Judging by the wacko dogma of the sicko cult she was forced to grow up in and marry into.....that lady is just damaged goods.

She probably was forced by the Cult's male "Leaders" to submit to all kinds of sexual depravities....and all on the name of receiving the "Holy Seed."

Only a stupoid democrat like you would come up with something that Ignorant. Thanks for showing us how all democrats think. You party must love you.

88236381_1342492642600510_2009279232571604992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=gMus1Xxnm_MAX_0L0YT&_nc_oc=AQmbfmt4BQ0QaZljlGSuodXWcVxP4vbbHMppyr1vgAz6D12-wx7BQczq9njh3oPif27qK9fQxd5-5HfegRZHMc1s&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=e4210942c2266f7c467a03005ac91530&oe=5FB0013E

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's an honest question. She's a Jesus freak.....which means she grew up in environment where American pedophiles are sheltered, protected and can always find sanctuary and easy access to young A

😆Wow......

"WTF is wrong with these idiots??"   LITERALLY EVERYTHING!

Just now, Scout said:

 

Right.....that is why Biden is leading by double digits week after week.  

 

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The polls are skewed and not reliable ....

Quit your cackling. ...

And try and reason out how if 70.6 of Americans identify as Christian and you leftists are continually openly assaulting Christianity how those polls you love could be accurate.

They are Not accurate ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2020 at 8:46 AM, Dontlooknow said:

Trump used to go into the changing rooms of teenage women naked. And he bragged about it. 

Your Jealousy is showing again birdbrain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2020 at 8:24 AM, XavierOnassis said:

Are we to assume that no women have ever committed sexual abuse?

It is a perfectly valid question to ask.

Another moron^

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Scout said:

YOu need to learn to read legitimate media so you are better informed.

The fact you think your media sources are somehow legitimate proves beyond all doubt that you are a blind partisan sheep who hasn't yet figured out that you are being conned by those sources and that those sources are engaged in censoring legitimate news and manufacturing false narratives to continually keep you dumbed down.

Your sources drive your hate.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

The fact you think your media sources are somehow legitimate proves beyond all doubt that you are a blind partisan sheep who hasn't yet figured out that you are being conned by those sources and that those sources are engaged in censoring legitimate news and manufacturing false narratives to continually keep you dumbed down.

Your sources drive your hate.

 

 

Talk to e two weeks from Wed. about who is and is not correct about

the winner.

 

IF Biden wins, you must agree to leave the room forever as I will if Trump becomes President again.  

 

Sheesh!  What am I talking about?  Republicans lie all the time - you would

 never honor your pledge.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

Wishful thinking from the loser.....which is to be expected. 

Again, you try and fool yourself with these little inconsequential opinions which have no factual underpinning's ....

Tell me why you can't rationalize the fact that if 70.6 percent of Americans identify as Christian and you leftist's are assaulting Christianity openly ...how your skewed polls are accurate ....?????????

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Again, you try and fool yourself with these little inconsequential opinions which have no factual underpinning's ....

Tell me why you can't rationalize the fact that if 70.6 percent of Americans identify as Christian and you leftist's are assaulting Christianity openly ...how your skewed polls are accurate ....?????????

 

 

Firstly, it is 65% and lots of them are Democrats.  DUH. 

What is it like not to be able to figure that out?

What is it like to have to ask the person you claim is so dumb for the

answer to a very easy qustion that YOU couldn't figure out.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

Talk to e two weeks from Wed. about who is and is not correct about

the winner.

 

IF Biden wins, you must agree to leave the room forever as I will if Trump becomes President again.  

 

Sheesh!  What am I talking about?  Republicans lie all the time - you would

 never honor your pledge.  

 

I'm not going to let you off of explaining how your sources and polls are legitimate when the facts prove they are illigetimate. 

So start defending your position with a real argument and not stupid bravado.

I bet you can't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

I'm not going to let you off of explaining how your sources and polls are legitimate when the facts prove they are illigetimate. 

So start defending your position with a real argument and not stupid bravado.

I bet you can't.

 

That is why I say wait until election day to decide which of us knew

which sources are legitimate (the ones that were correct).  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

Firstly, it is 65% and lots of them are Democrats.  DUH. 

What is it like not to be able to figure that out?

What is it like to have to ask the person you claim is so dumb for the

answer to a very easy qustion that YOU couldn't figure out.  

Democrats who used to identify with the Dem party of old and not your new marxist party of fascism,censorship, cancel culture etc...DUHHH

Do you really believe that moderate Democrats actually embrace your leftists ideals and extremism?

Because quite honestly if they did....

There would be no need for the Dem party and their media and big tech supporters to engage in censorship, The manufacture of false narratives etc...

And do you really believe that most Americans can't see the danger the Dem/Marxist party now poses to the American ideals of freedom of thought and expression?

Sorry but the vast majority of Americans do not want our country turned into a marxist, fascist, Authoritarian state controlled by a minority that should have never been allowed to rise in the first place.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

 

That is why I say wait until election day to decide which of us knew

which sources are legitimate (the ones that were correct).  

We don't need to wait until election day....

The last four years has thousands of examples of how your supposed legitimate Media lied and manufactured story after story to try and topple Trump.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

We don't need to wait until election day....

The last four years has thousands of examples of how your supposed legitimate Media lied and manufactured story after story to try and topple Trump.

 

Few, IF ANY.  My sources seldom have to correct.

Yours have to correct so often, they refuse to do so.

Truth hurts.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

 

Few, IF ANY.  My sources seldom have to correct.

Yours have to correct so often, they refuse to do so.

Truth hurts.  

 

Now you are trying to make up your own facts....

Hilarious.

Don't you think it's a little suspicious when the world's largest search engine has routinely over the last 4 years has given most of their top 25 search results to anti-trump news sources? You know your supposed legitimate media?

And most of those results are not even legitimate news articles and are 80% anti-Trump opinion pieces ?

Again you are entitled to your skewed opinion but you are not entitled to manufacture your own facts.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Now you are trying to make up your own facts....

Hilarious.

Don't you think it's a little suspicious when the world's largest search engine has routinely over the last 4 years has given most of their top 25 search results to anti-trump news sources? You know your supposed legitimate media?

And most of those results are not even legitimate news articles and are 80% anti-Trump opinion pieces ?

Again you are entitled to your skewed opinion but you are not entitled to manufacture your own facts.

 

 

 

Paranoia suggest you need psychological help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

hqdefault.jpg

 

 

See the source image

 

Trump buddy, Harvey Weinstein.  

Epstein wasn't Trump's only sexual predator friend.  

Nice try....

But Epstein's guest list at his pedophile island is a whose who of leftist and liberal mover's and shaker's that span the gamut of power and influence.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Nice try....

But Epstein's guest list at his pedophile island is a whose who of leftist and liberal mover's and shaker's that span the gamut of power and influence.

 

 

Hardly.  Try again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

Paranoia suggest you need psychological help.

Nice try....

But that little quip does nothing to debunk my position on Google ......

You are still cornered ...

And I bet you even tried to look at today's top 25 search results on Google which completely proves my assertion.

And which hasn't changed in 4 years ....

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

 

Hardly.  Try again.

Not hardly....

You will be finding out quite soon .....

Names of everyone who flew on Jeffrey Epstein's planes subpoenaed by U.S. Virgin Islands AG

The flight logs would include records on Epstein's four helicopters and three planes — one of which was dubbed the 'Lolita Express' — spanning from 1998 until his death last year

Author of the article:
National Post Staff
Publishing date:
Sep 21, 2020  •  Last Updated 24 days ago  •  2 minute read
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...