We have to have Term limits on Congress. Those old people up there are getting senile.

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I would support that. Not sure about what the limit would actually be but that could be worked out. 

Absolutely.  I'm thinking 75.  Based on Feinstein, Leahy, and Grassley, we know their brains are fried by 80.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Start with Trump. He has not had a new idea since the 1970's.

You have? Best ideas you have are recited and revised for thousands of years.  How about problem solving absolute power of suggestion absolutely corrupts persuasion of power behind "We said so, and let on individual get in our way".

7 hours ago, Scout said:

Absolutely.  I'm thinking 75.  Based on Feinstein, Leahy, and Grassley, we know their brains are fried by 80.

Term limits versus age limit, two totally different things.

I’ve been saying for a couple of decades  term limits would be one of the best things to happen for the country. Problem is, guess who has to bring it up, vote, and pass it?

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I’ve been saying for a couple of decades  term limits would be one of the best things to happen for the country. Problem is, guess who has to bring it up, vote, and pass it?

Now we know the meaning of the phrase "job security"  :D 

8 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

They get so addicted to the power and prestige they can't let it go.  

don't be so hard on Schumer, Feinstein, @ Co... its the best the Dems old guard, can do, until their radical trainees become popular on the political/election fronts of America.

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I am opposed to term limits.  They do not have net positive results in the states

that have implemented them.  Greater corruption. 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I am opposed to term limits.  They do not have net positive results in the states

that have implemented them.  Greater corruption. 

Can’t possibly be any worse than now. The longer they’re there, the more power, position, and corrupt they become. How do you think these asshats go in worth a million bucks, and 30 years later they’re worth 50 million, all on (current) salary of 174k?

Another thing that needs to go is their ability to buy stock. They’re inside traders to the extreme.

Very powerful testimony from Senator Garry Powers today about how his wife

was going to lose her uterus or possibly die if she didn't get an abortion

but the hospital, FOR POLITICAL REASONS, said they refused to provide

the procedure.

See why we laugh at pro-lifers?  :D  

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

No like her bf she shot in the park 

She shot somebody I the park. Show me that link buddy. I have to have something to do this morning. I'm waiting for the auntie come up and stick a deer. 

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

She shot somebody I the park. Show me that link buddy. I have to have something to do this morning. I'm waiting for the auntie come up and stick a deer. 

Moldea's research sought, among other things, to discover the origins of this line of investigation into the Clintons' credibility. In an interview for Salon.com, he suggests that "Foster had some blond hair and carpet fibers on his suit jacket, and he had semen in his underwear. So, the media got a hold of this information, and…they start making alleging that the Clintons were involved in this murder.

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Moldea's research sought, among other things, to discover the origins of this line of investigation into the Clintons' credibility. In an interview for Salon.com, he suggests that "Foster had some blond hair and carpet fibers on his suit jacket, and he had semen in his underwear. So, the media got a hold of this information, and…they start making alleging that the Clintons were involved in this murder.

So your telling me that Trump has had the white house for four years and Hillary isn't in jail yet koc?

7 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

8 years is enough; if you can't steal 9 or 10 million in 8 years, it's your own fault.

The only reason I don't agree with that is because you should be able to chose whom ever you want. There is a reason the founders didn't have term limits.