Amy Coney Barrett (ACB) is COOL as a CUCUMBER !! She is going to SAIL thru... SHE si so QUALIFIED, so SMOOTH, and so COMPETENT... it's SCARY !!

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Translation = I don’t have any proof of my assertions. Look them up for me and see if you can prove me right. If you can’t prove me right, maybe it’ll take so long you’ll forget I posted this crap...

An ANNOYING  VOICE?,  NANCY Pelosi... now THERE'S an ANNOYING VOICE !!

Amy klobachar is just pissed she is not being nominated for the Supreme Court what a bitch 

On 10/17/2020 at 12:53 PM, maineman said:

The constitution has always been interpreted and reinterpreted over the years.  In 1896, the supreme court ruled that "separate but equal" was constitutional.  Times change, interpretations change

Exactly how ACB is going to erase the abomination known as RvW.

On 10/16/2020 at 12:18 AM, RayDonavin said:

Excellent. I disagree in one way, the Progressives are leftist scum, they have embraced China and their aim is to weaken us to be vulnerable to China. This can be accomplished in several ways but the one they are putting forth presently is civil war.

I don't believe the progressives have embraced China. China is too nakedly capitalist, too nakedly un-PC -- look what they're doing to their own Muslims,  putting them into concentration camps,

A lot of people on the Right have a very over-simplified view of the people on the Left.  It's basically how we were taught to think when we were read nursery tales, and then Hollywood just carried on: there are Good Guys, pure, unselfish, brave. In the old TV movies they always were clean-shaven and if they were cowboys, they wore nicely-pressed silk suits and their revolvers were plated with silver.  Then there were the Bad Guys: pure evil, and cowards to boot. They did evil because they wanted to do evil and knew they were doing evil

We're out of nursery school now, and we should shake off all the Hollywood indoctrination.

People on the Left ... from mild liberals through 'Progressives', all the way out to the Revolutionary Communist Party, believe that they are fighting for a better world -- one in which there will be no unemployment, no environmental degradation, no racism, no sexism, no XYZ-phobia.  They genuinely believe this.

Of course, their political beliefs are not the sole sum of their beliefs, and their attiudes, motivations, drives.  Some of them are personally ambitious, some are dishonest in ways that their comrades would recognize as dishonest, some are cowardly, some are mean-spirited. And probably all of them have little bits of these, and other negative features, in their personalities.  

But then, so do we.  I call it the inevitable outcome of Darwinian natural selection; Christians call it 'Original Sin'. Same thing, basically. 

To fight them, we should recognize and acknowledge any good traits that they show.  For instance, a member of the American  Communist Party could exhibit great bravery in fighting the Japanese during WWII .... someone who would probably have been a liberal, who was in correspondence with Noam Chomsky, who had grave doubts about our intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan, could exhibit the highest qualities of a human being.  

Now, progressives have learned that the real fracture line in America is race.  The big corporations, who are international and who have not an ounce of American patriotism in their souls (which they don't have anyway), are perfectly happy to accommodate these people: the 'woke' corporation, firing its employees who don't hold progressive views, and keen to bring in illegal immigrants whose cheap labor they can exploit, is the hallmark of our age.

It's true that, so far as I can see, a lot of the Lefties on this forum are not really high quality people. They're probably ignorant kids, who have not read a book in their lives.  But we need not emulate them.

On 10/19/2020 at 10:53 AM, maineman said:

He posted my original post....  I know that because he posted the text that had "resurrection" instead of "insurrection" which I caught and fixed within seconds of posting.  The phrase you DECEITFULLY claimed I added was there from the very beginning.  Now run away.

On 10/19/2020 at 11:20 AM, lucifershammer said:

I posted the edit

On 10/19/2020 at 1:13 PM, maineman said:

I stated that I did not add the words you have repeatedly accused me of adding.  I changed the spelling of one word and did so within minutes of the original post... it did not change the meaning... I did not alter the post as you have accused me of.  period.

You ARE deceitful.  You lied about my supposedly adding the phrase "your speech incites".... That phrase was in the post from the very beginning yet you have repeatedly sought to besmirch my character and integrity with LIES about that.

Cool story bro.

You claim Lucifer posted  the original, yet he states he posted the edit (see the two top quotes).

Are you attempting to tell me @lucifershammer lied?

And again, there's always the fact you changed the story. First you said you didn't edit the post, then you claimed you edited the post, but only the spelling.

Besmirch your character and integrity? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't you first have to have character and integrity for someone to besmirch it?

8 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Cool story bro.

You claim Lucifer posted  the original, yet he states he posted the edit (see the two top quotes).

Are you attempting to tell me @lucifershammer lied?

And again, there's always the fact you changed the story. First you said you didn't edit the post, then you claimed you edited the post, but only the spelling.

Besmirch your character and integrity? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't you first have to have character and integrity for someone to besmirch it?

I cannot speak to his integrity or his process.  I know that the "edit" he claimed to have posted contained the word "resurrection", which I had gone back and changed to "insurrection" within a minute or two of making the original post.  That post with "resurrection" instead of "insurrection" in it already contained the phrase "your speech incites" that you claim I added much later.  

I would suggest that we let this poor dead horse rest in peace and stop beating him.... somehow, however, I feel pretty certain you've got a few more flaying attacks to rain down on him, before you're through. ;)

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why should the government have any authority whatever over a woman's innards?

The federal government would not if RvW is overturned.  It would then be up to the voters of a state where the true democratic process occurs.  

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why should the government have any authority whatever over a woman's innards?

Well, there is a DIFFERENCE between the "Womans" innards... and a "Child" !! 

AND it's easy to distinguish one from the other... because BOTH have a different DNA... HENCE, the Child is not the Mother, and the Mother is not the Child !!

AND legally... since the child had NOTHING to do with being placed into the mothers womb, and the mother had a LOT to do with it...  there is a legal RESPONSIBILITY there... Consideration MIGHT be given in the case of RAPE...  However, SINCE the Child is alive, and since it is a DIFFERENT DNA than the mother, it is NOT part of the mother... and killing it (a HUMAN being)... is MURDER... by ANY traditionalist legal standard !!

YOU however... like the SLAVE OWNING Democrats of the early 1800's,  YOU will wrap yourself in KNOTS trying to JUSTIFY something that is WRONG... and WHY? 

Are you a MURDERER at heart XONEAss... do YOU CARE about a human life ??  OR, JUST human life that can KICK YOU ASS ?

56 minutes ago, Huey said:

The federal government would not if RvW is overturned.  It would then be up to the voters of a state where the true democratic process occurs.  

Whatever, I fail to see why ANY government (national, state, country, city)  has any right to tell anyone, INCLUDING a woman what she can do with her own body.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Because what you  FORCED BIRTHERS seek to do is control what a woman can do with her own body.

Wrong. She can do whatever she wants with HER OWN body.

Are you always this ignorant? My experience says yes.

33 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Whatever, I fail to see why ANY government (national, state, country, city)  has any right to tell anyone, INCLUDING a woman what she can do with her own body.

Whatever?  Just correcting you.  While I wold not vote for abolishing abortion because that is a decision to be made between the women, the father, and god, you are not talking about JUST the women's body.  The heartbeat starts beating at a certain point, the limbs start to forum at a certain and the baby feels pain at a certain part.  That is a body.  

Understand?  

3 minutes ago, Huey said:

Whatever?  Just correcting you.  While I wold not vote for abolishing abortion because that is a decision to be made between the women, the father, and god, you are not talking about JUST the women's body.  The heartbeat starts beating at a certain point, the limbs start to forum at a certain and the baby feels pain at a certain part.  That is a body.  

Understand?  

I do not need to understand. Who does need to understand? The pregnant woman  and ONLY the pregnant woman. She has the ultimate right to decide whether she wants to raise and love and care for a child or not, NOT the state or the nation, and sure as hell not you.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I do not need to understand. Who does need to understand? The pregnant woman  and ONLY the pregnant woman. She has the ultimate right to decide whether she wants to raise and love and care for a child or not, NOT the state or the nation, and sure as hell not you.

Apparently you don't read real well.  Re-read my post and get back to me.  Here is the deal.  I am one of millions of voters who do not care about RvW.  Not a whit.  Not a major concern in my voting choices. 

51% of Voters Now Back Barrett’s Confirmation, Most Support Ever for a Trump Supreme Court Nominee

Slim majority, including 32% of Democrats and 44% of independents, supports confirming Amy Coney Barrett

Last week’s Senate Judiciary Committee hearings provided a high-profile opportunity for Democrats to erode public support for Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court confirmation, but a new Morning Consult/Politico poll found backing for President Donald Trump’s nominee to replace the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has reached a new high. 

Following four days of hearings, 51 percent of voters said the Senate should vote to confirm Barrett to the Supreme Court, up 3 percentage points from the week before and an increase of 14 points since Trump announced her nomination on Sept. 26. It’s a higher level of support than Morning Consult measured at any time during the confirmation processes for Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh — the two other jurists Trump has tapped for the high court during his presidency.

The Oct. 16-18 poll surveyed 1,994 registered voters, with a 2-point margin of error..

https://morningconsult.com/2020/10/21/supreme-court-hearings-barrett-confirmation-polling/

On 10/21/2020 at 11:40 AM, XavierOnassis said:

So the little baby who is DESTROYED, KILLED, and/or ABORTED... doesn't have a vote? 

RIGHT... NEITHER did the SLAVES in 1860 !!

Does ANYONE question whether they are REALLY ALIVE today?  The similarities between the Democrats of 1860, and the democrats of today is CHILLING !!