Amy Coney Barrett (ACB) is COOL as a CUCUMBER !! She is going to SAIL thru... SHE si so QUALIFIED, so SMOOTH, and so COMPETENT... it's SCARY !!

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Translation = I don’t have any proof of my assertions. Look them up for me and see if you can prove me right. If you can’t prove me right, maybe it’ll take so long you’ll forget I posted this crap...

An ANNOYING  VOICE?,  NANCY Pelosi... now THERE'S an ANNOYING VOICE !!

Amy klobachar is just pissed she is not being nominated for the Supreme Court what a bitch 

Just now, AnotherJim said:

I'm so sorry you're too stupid.

Not so stupid that like you I am oblivious to the thread

I will be happy not exchanging comments with you Jimbo.  Move along.

Amy Coney Barrett Wants Felons to Have Guns, but Not Votes

Democrats excel at stupid.

I disagree. These senators will have to run for reelection and they will face primary opposition if they just lie down and takes it. She will surely do something ghastly, like destroy Obamacare,  make women who have abortions foot the bill for funerals and caskets for fetuses, or rule that  several million gay people are no longer actually married.  This screechy, pathetically warped woman has been brainwashed by the Holy Mother Irish Roman Catholic Church and is incapable o0f serving as any sort of impartial justice.

We will all be sorry that she is there. She will be all for credit card companies and companies with warranties financially raping the lot of you.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I disagree. These senators will have to run for reelection and they will face primary opposition if they just lie down and takes it. She will surely do something ghastly, like destroy Obamacare,  make women who have abortions foot the bill for funerals and caskets for fetuses, or rule that  several million gay people are no longer actually married.  This screechy, pathetically warped woman has been brainwashed by the Holy Mother Irish Roman Catholic Church and is incapable o0f serving as any sort of impartial justice.

We will all be sorry that she is there. She will be all for credit card companies and companies with warranties financially raping the lot of you.

I doubt one judge can do that. Maybe dems are worried that Barrett may actually persuade the other judges to see the light. I'm sure that scares the shit out of them.

5 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I doubt one judge can do that. Maybe dems are worried that Barrett may actually persuade the other judges to see the light. I'm sure that scares the shit out of them.

Alito, Gorsuch, Thoman and Kavanaugh are also Roman Catholics if the kind that were terrified by nuns as children.

Barrett deserves to be barred from the court for one very good reason:

She sat in silence when McConnell abused the Constitution she dishonestly claims to give a fuck about.

She is a liar.  

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Alito, Gorsuch, Thoman and Kavanaugh are also Roman Catholics if the kind that were terrified by nuns as children.

See, even though there are Catholics in the mix, the slaughter of the unborn continues. So calm down. I went to parochial schools; never ever an issue. Superb education.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Barrett deserves to be barred from the court for one very good reason:

She sat in silence when McConnell abused the Constitution she dishonestly claims to give a fuck about.

She is a liar.  

Jesus, a warning next time; I hate it when coffee shoots out of my nose. Abuse the Constitution, where were you when Pelosi croaked out her insane rants.

• Haha 1

Jesus, a warning next time; I hate it when coffee shoots out of my nose. Abuse the Constitution, where were you when Pelosi croaked out her insane rants.

YOu don't have to call me Jesus.  

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

See, even though there are Catholics in the mix, the slaughter of the unborn continues. So calm down. I went to parochial schools; never ever an issue. Superb education.

You show no signs of being superbly educated, Jimbo. The Catholics teach very little about US government, but they make a huge whoop de doo about the lives of the Saints.

• MORON! 1
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You show no signs of being superbly educated, Jimbo. The Catholics teach very little about US government, but they make a huge whoop de doo about the lives of the Saints.

Not Jesuits; they expect you to ask questions; the reason they are often at odds with the church. For the record, what do our taxpayer funded public schools teach about government, other than a liberal slant.

• Thumb up 1

Not Jesuits; they expect you to ask questions; the reason they are often at odds with the church. For the record, what do our taxpayer funded public schools teach about government, other than a liberal slant.

Since you have never attended a public school, all you know is what Fox "News" tells you.

My thesis advisor in Mexico was an ex-Jesuit. He was pretty much entirely against the Holy Mother Church, which had abandoned because he thought the Church should not merely transfer altar boy buggerers to poorer parishes, which seems to have been the usual practice.

6 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

They teach truth.  

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

They teach truth.  

It is difficult to tell the truth for a Christian. Start with the date of Jesus' birth.

He was clearly NOT born on December 25th of the Year One AD. Different Gospels give different dates, years apart.

The only truth there is "opinions differ".

1 hour ago, Scout said:

You should have been watching the hearing.

She got caught at having royally FUCKED UP.  

You should get used to referring to her as Justice Coney Barrett.

Maybe even the Notorious ACB.

Just sayin'...

• Thumb up 1