anyone take the time to watch this BORING Democrat Kamala Harris commercial called a SCJ Hearing? It was likw when will Wille Brown come and Bang Kamala again, . Latest REAL Important thing for Democrat's is Obama/Biden/Harris care really, fake pics and everything, Like this is what qualifiers a SCJ on how you MIGHT VOTE on PERT of this useless law? Acording to the experts the mot important topic in 2020? what about Covid 19 , illegal immigration, the economy, OPPS POTUS Trump already fixed they,and the lies would make Hillary's buddy give Drunk Nancy Pelosi another case of Vodka, Who are Democrats trying to foll her America again?. Lets state the facts about Obama/Biden/Harris Care per the CBO, 458,000 people died the first year, 1,500,000 health care workers Fired, 36 million people unemployed , 29,000 business closed, 1 trillion dollars cost and I now have to pay 12,000 out of my pocket for healthcare insurance, wait 5 months to see a doctor and prescription drugs as much as $5,000 per month and then look at the fake pics the Dems showed, I pay my own bills not the Goverment. I cannot wait to hear CNN the Democrat station talk more about the bullshit of Obama/Biden/Harris care. How can you defend this?

1 hour ago, JimZiegelbauer said:

anyone take the time to watch this BORING Democrat Kamala Harris commercial called a SCJ Hearing? It was likw when will Wille Brown come and Bang Kamala again, . Latest REAL Important thing for Democrat's is Obama/Biden/Harris care really, fake pics and everything, Like this is what qualifiers a SCJ on how you MIGHT VOTE on PERT of this useless law? Acording to the experts the mot important topic in 2020? what about Covid 19 , illegal immigration, the economy, OPPS POTUS Trump already fixed they,and the lies would make Hillary's buddy give Drunk Nancy Pelosi another case of Vodka, Who are Democrats trying to foll her America again?. Lets state the facts about Obama/Biden/Harris Care per the CBO, 458,000 people died the first year, 1,500,000 health care workers Fired, 36 million people unemployed , 29,000 business closed, 1 trillion dollars cost and I now have to pay 12,000 out of my pocket for healthcare insurance, wait 5 months to see a doctor and prescription drugs as much as $5,000 per month and then look at the fake pics the Dems showed, I pay my own bills not the Goverment. I cannot wait to hear CNN the Democrat station talk more about the bullshit of Obama/Biden/Harris care. How can you defend this?

Welcome 

1 hour ago, JimZiegelbauer said:

Good luck getting ANY leftist to defend anything here. 

2 hours ago, JimZiegelbauer said:

Kamaltoe HairyAss, "Joe Biden has a plan"...Yeah we know there is a plan, but it isnt good and it isnt his.

I feel really sorry for all of Amy Coney Barrett's family. They have to listen to her  whiny, screeching voice daily.

I am glad she does not live within earshot of my home. Her voice is hideous. It is so awful that she could never even be a voice actor in a bad cartoon.

She does NOT belong on the Court; she is an insult to RGB and the US Constitution. Her attitude as a textualist and an originalist is quite close to Justice Taney, the author of the Dred Scott decision. She favors corporations over individuals. She hates unions. Her warped judicial philosophy favors every trend towards making this country a corporate dictatorship in which the rich are still not rich enough and the poor have way too much already.

You are a sap and a fool if  you support her.

29 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I feel really sorry for all of Amy Coney Barrett's family. They have to listen to her  whiny, screeching voice daily.

I am glad she does not live within earshot of my home. Her voice is hideous. It is so awful that she could never even be a voice actor in a bad cartoon.

She does NOT belong on the Court; she is an insult to RGB and the US Constitution. Her attitude as a textualist and an originalist is quite close to Justice Taney, the author of the Dred Scott decision. She favors corporations over individuals. She hates unions. Her warped judicial philosophy favors every trend towards making this country a corporate dictatorship in which the rich are still not rich enough and the poor have way too much already.

Exactly what is your problem with judges applying the law as written?

It isn't their job to craft law.  That is the responsibility of the Legislative Branch of the government.

5 hours ago, JimZiegelbauer said:

Today is cameltoes day to be in the spotlight 

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

They have to listen to her  whiny, screeching voice daily.

Isn't that awful?

I was commenting on it earlier to a friend.  

19 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

AmericaI will listen to a lady anyway that has know and wisdom, in a SCJ they need to understand the law as written and then make a decision based on that, NOW for a VP or POTUS Candidate, Democrats what doe you have a old Black Whore Kamala Harris that fucks any black guy she sees and an old black white guy Joe Biden who dick is as softy as the fucking brains either on has, America also knows the Democrats play book Obama/Biden/Harris car worst health care plane ever forced on America, Rodgers and McCain saved it last time this time America will destroy it, ya all understand English or ya want Hells Angels to come visit ya