Is Kamala Harris's sexual history really relevant to her candidature ?

20 hours ago, Smile30 said:

This deserves a serious response.

I think Trump can defend his pre-covid economic record. He can even defend his performance on covid to some people but If he believes he can campaign successfully against Kamala based on their relative moral integrity then I think that he is in for a shock

I don't think this election is a mandate on morality. 

I don't think anyone cares if Trump stuffed a hooker or if Harris took a load in the mouth to get where she is.

A lot bigger fish to fry this go around.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump, Pence and Biden used sex to get a job?   I dont think so ...

The way that Kamala has been portrayed shows her as sexually submissive, on her knees or with her heels up. It seems to me that this is deliberate messaging intended to destroy her credibility as a po

You are correct.  But not because of Kamala's trifling, sleazy life she has lived including sexing her way to the top of the political totem pole.    Kamala is damaged goods, so what makes y

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Smile30 said:

The way that Kamala has been portrayed shows her as sexually submissive, on her knees or with her heels up. It seems to me that this is deliberate messaging intended to destroy her credibility as a potential leader.

14 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

Give me some reason to believe she has leadership qualities.

Her leadership qualities hardly get a mention.

Trump has promoted an image of himself as successful with women. Its all part of his macho image and will appeal to a certain kind of voter. The act of grabbing a woman's pussy may be distasteful (and illegal) but it is the act of someone who is in control.

The sexual image that is being created of Kamala shows her as a victim with no agency. All the talk of her on her knees is intended to destroy any sense of her as a leader

20 hours ago, Smile30 said:

This deserves a serious response.

I think Trump can defend his pre-covid economic record. He can even defend his performance on covid to some people but If he believes he can campaign successfully against Kamala based on their relative moral integrity then I think that he is in for a shock

I don't think anyone cares if Trump stuffed a hooker or if Harris took a load in the mouth to get where she is.

8 minutes ago, kfools said:

Yea we do care kamala took loads to get to the top 

Just now, king of the county said:

Yes that’s the guy she slept her way to the top

But she never slept her way to the top and you can't

seem to provide any evidence that she did.

10 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Yes. She slept with Willie Brown.

Even if she did sleep with Willie Brown it may just have been a case of a young and vulnerable woman coerced by a powerful man in a position of authority. Have we all forgotten metoo ?

1 hour ago, kfools said:

There's a difference between being a whore sucks cock to extort political favors out of others; and a man buying a whore for a few minutes to get his rocks off because his wife just gave birth and doesn't want to see his dick for another 3 months.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

JOE can't seem to support this with any evidence.  I wonder why? 

Oh, CUNTessa, please, start WHINING now.....

Harris did date former San Francisco Mayor and State Assembly Speaker Willie Brown for a period of time between 1994 to 1995. In his capacity as speaker, Brown appointed her to two political posts — first to the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, and then to the Medical Assistance Commission.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-affair-willie-brown/

And Willie was STILL MARRIED at the time, CUNTessa Shitstainetta!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

BITCH SLAPPING YOU SKANK CUNT ASS HO'S is SOOOOOO EASY!!

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

Oh, CUNTessa, please, start WHINING now.....

Harris did date former San Francisco Mayor and State Assembly Speaker Willie Brown for a period of time between 1994 to 1995. In his capacity as speaker, Brown appointed her to two political posts — first to the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, and then to the Medical Assistance Commission.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-affair-willie-brown/

And Willie was STILL MARRIED at the time, CUNTessa Shitstainetta!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

BITCH SLAPPING YOU SKANK CUNT ASS HO'S is SOOOOOO EASY!!

Bam 💥 

2 hours ago, Skans said:

There's a difference between being a whore sucks cock to extort political favors out of others; and a man buying a whore for a few minutes to get his rocks off because his wife just gave birth and doesn't want to see his dick for another 3 months.

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve by describing a candidate for VP as "a whore who sucks cock" regardless of whether political favors were involved or not. It may amuse you to think of a political opponent like that but is certainly not going to win over the undecided vote

5 minutes ago, Smile30 said:

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve by describing a candidate for VP as "a whore who sucks cock" regardless of whether political favors were involved or not. It may amuse you to think of a political opponent like that but is certainly not going to win over the undecided vote

Well done.  Where have you been?  

Just now, king of the county said:

In my opinion it does but opinions are like assholes  everybody has one 

Yes, but you made a reason up to deny her (while ignoring all of Trump's 

far worse INCIDENTS of poor judgement)

I'm talking about FACTS, not your fabrications. 

On 10/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, XavierOnassis said:

So what?  Perhaps romance was involved. I do not see any reason to be even minimally concerned about her sex life decades ago.

You gotta be a put on since you only find fault in President Trump.

4 hours ago, kfools said:

II don't think anyone cares if Trump stuffed a hooker or if Harris took a load in the mouth to get where she is.

That is kinda weird. (a kin to rape)  I mean if I lived in NYC; was super rich and own a penthouse...  I'd be FK young actresses' & models trying to make it big.  Not some skank mud duck.  Same goes for kamel toe...it's weird to sell your body for power.

17 minutes ago, Smile30 said:

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve by describing a candidate for VP as "a whore who sucks cock"...

Someone get this fruit cake a beginners helmet.

trump%20harros%20retard_zps9h6eg4eh.jpg

43 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

You gotta be a put on since you only find fault in President Trump.

That is kinda weird. (a kin to rape)  I mean if I lived in NYC; was super rich and own a penthouse...  I'd be FK young actresses' & models trying to make it big.  Not some skank mud duck.  Same goes for kamel toe...it's weird to sell your body for power.

It is weird to sell your body for power. That's why I think that it is unlikely that Kamala ever did it

Maybe Willie Brown respected her work. It is a possibility.

1 hour ago, Smile30 said:

I'm pointing out a distinction between something someone did while in private business and something someone was known to do to move up the ranks in the public (where taxpayers have to pay for their antics) sector.  Where as one has no impact on taxpayers, the other does.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:08 AM, Smile30 said:

I just mention it because I keep seeing references to "Heels up Harris", "Horizontal Harris" and "On her knees Kamala".

Nobody talks in this way about Trump, Pence or Biden.

That's because the trumpists on this site are blind to anything trump has done. They are not focused on reality. They know in their heart of hearts that trump will lose, but they are desperately holding on to the fantasy as long as they can. 

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

That's because the trumpists on this site are blind to anything trump has done. They are not focused on reality. They know in their heart of hearts that trump will lose, but they are desperately holding on to the fantasy as long as they can. 

The problem is that Harris may well be VP in a few months time.

If that happens then she will be representing us all and these sexual slurs will reflect on everyone