Is Kamala Harris's sexual history really relevant to her candidature ?

3 hours ago, Smile30 said:

The way that Kamala has been portrayed shows her as sexually submissive, on her knees or with her heels up. It seems to me that this is deliberate messaging intended to destroy her credibility as a potential leader.

She has no credibility. Not because of her sexuality.  She has not credibility because she is a hypocrite, and a two faced, double speaking commie who doesn't deserve to be elected to anything. The Dems cleared that up during the primary. Her sexuality is her only redeeming factor.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump, Pence and Biden used sex to get a job?   I dont think so ...

The way that Kamala has been portrayed shows her as sexually submissive, on her knees or with her heels up. It seems to me that this is deliberate messaging intended to destroy her credibility as a po

You are correct.  But not because of Kamala's trifling, sleazy life she has lived including sexing her way to the top of the political totem pole.    Kamala is damaged goods, so what makes y

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Smile30 said:

he believes he can campaign successfully against Kamala based on their relative moral integrity then I think that he is in for a shock

You are correct.  But not because of Kamala's trifling, sleazy life she has lived including sexing her way to the top of the political totem pole. 

Kamala is damaged goods, so what makes you correct is the fact that the USA culture has granted Feminism its revenge against men, it has caused a dramatical shift toward our nation embracing womens' wreckless-autonomy

Just look back at the VP debate the other night, and how Kamala was complimented and praised and idolized for being disrespectful toward Pence, in terms of her arrogance and condescending and smug and mocking Pence with laughter several times. The big media machines even deem Pence as mansplaining each time he tried to get her to reel it in/cease with the disrespectful gestures.  Look at how every media outlet mentions Pence interrupting her like men always do to women to show their dominance ---whereas not one media outlet mentions how Kamala interrupted Pence six times before he interrupted her for the first time.  

It's sickening, to see the real reason why you are totally correct.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Smile30 said:

Is Kamala Harris' sexual history really relevant to her candidature ?

Considering Biden is a pedophile caught on camera pawing the breast of a little child  .  .  .  probably not for democraps !

• Thumb up 1
5 hours ago, Smile30 said:

Very funny. Do you have a picture of her on her knees ?

Kamala_Harris_A_Blow_For_Equality.png

Gettin'... a Head.

Commie-la Style.

9 hours ago, Smile30 said:

The way that Kamala has been portrayed shows her as sexually submissive, on her knees or with her heels up. It seems to me that this is deliberate messaging intended to destroy her credibility as a potential leader.

Give me some reason to believe she has leadership qualities.

5 hours ago, shetluck said:

She has no credibility. Not because of her sexuality.  She has not credibility because she is a hypocrite, and a two faced, double speaking commie who doesn't deserve to be elected to anything. The Dems cleared that up during the primary. Her sexuality is her only redeeming factor.

Well put.

19 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is because they think that women need to maintain a different set of sexual standards than men. They are sexist. And stupid.

Hey SHITSTAIN, women DEMANDED "equality" and now that they are GETTING IT, you FUCKWADS want to whine about sexism???

WHEN YOU BEG TO BE TREATED EQUALLY AND GET IT, you need to get a THICKER SKIN to handle the reality when it happens!!!

YOU SHITSTAIND tried to drag Trump's "sex life" into this for a solid year (Billy Bush tape) and now Harris isn't subject to the SAME SCRUTINY???

YOUR EQUALITY, SHITSTAIN. Learn to love it!!

13 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Gettin'... a Head.

Commie-la Style.

I am not sure why this is described as a blow for equality. The woman doesn't seem very equal to me.

Are you sure it's really Kamala ?

23 hours ago, Smile30 said:

I just mention it because I keep seeing references to "Heels up Harris", "Horizontal Harris" and "On her knees Kamala".

Nobody talks in this way about Trump, Pence or Biden.

Obviously it is tied to misogyny and the fact that Republicans are the ones fighting the race that way.

They are losing and are very very desperate.  Those are typical Trump type phrases, except he would

never know of the word "horizontal" because it has too many letters 

23 hours ago, JoeAverage said:

Willie Brown admits it: Kamala Harris slept her way to the top

Give us the link to the story where Willie says that.

19 hours ago, Smile30 said:

This deserves a serious response.

I think Trump can defend his pre-covid economic record. He can even defend his performance on covid to some people but If he believes he can campaign successfully against Kamala based on their relative moral integrity then I think that he is in for a shock

LOVE IT!  :D 

20 hours ago, king of the county said:

Sleeping her way to the top no concern?

I think you should be more concerned about feeling the need to LIE about her sex life

than you should about her sex life.  

23 hours ago, JoeAverage said:

Willie Brown admits it: Kamala Harris slept her way to the top

JOE can't seem to support this with any evidence.  I wonder why? 

14 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Gettin'... a Head.

Commie-la Style.

That is Melania, dumbfuck.  Taken when she was sucking off the entire Russian fleet.  

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

I’m lying?  Says who 

Says the fact that you can't find a news story that says she "slept her way to the top".

=====================================

This is why marriages are so terribly unhappy.  Men treat their wives like shit. 

On 10/11/2020 at 11:57 AM, Smile30 said:

Is Kamala Harris' sexual history really relevant to her candidature ?

Sure it is.  It's just not fair to single some people out for blow jobs and not give them to everybody.  Where's the equality and justice in that?

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Says the fact that you can't find a news story that says she "slept her way to the top".

=====================================

This is why marriages are so terribly unhappy.  Men treat their wives like shit. 

Kamala cheated with a married man she’s a home wrecker 

Just now, king of the county said:

Kamala cheated with a married man she’s a home wrecker 

No, she isn't.  But Willie was just as Trump has been many times.  

20 hours ago, Smile30 said:

This deserves a serious response.

I think Trump can defend his pre-covid economic record. He can even defend his performance on covid to some people but If he believes he can campaign successfully against Kamala based on their relative moral integrity then I think that he is in for a shock

I don't think this election is a mandate on morality. 

I don't think anyone cares if Trump stuffed a hooker or if Harris took a load in the mouth to get where she is.

A lot bigger fish to fry this go around.