Is Kamala Harris's sexual history really relevant to her candidature ?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump, Pence and Biden used sex to get a job?   I dont think so ...

The way that Kamala has been portrayed shows her as sexually submissive, on her knees or with her heels up. It seems to me that this is deliberate messaging intended to destroy her credibility as a po

You are correct.  But not because of Kamala's trifling, sleazy life she has lived including sexing her way to the top of the political totem pole.    Kamala is damaged goods, so what makes y

Posted Images

• Smile30 changed the title to Is Kamala Harris's sexual history really relevant to her candidature ?

The way that Kamala has been portrayed shows her as sexually submissive, on her knees or with her heels up. It seems to me that this is deliberate messaging intended to destroy her credibility as a potential leader.

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, Smile30 said:

Is Kamala Harris' sexual history really relevant to her candidature ?

Since it is a fact that her previous candidatures were achieved by way of your sexual, favors, do you think it is fair for us to know if she continued that practice in order to be selected as the candidature of Biden's mate?

26 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Yes she sucked(sexually) her way into jobs 

That's one way of putting it

21 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Since it is a fact that her previous candidatures were achieved by way of your sexual, favors, do you think it is fair for us to know if she continued that practice in order to be selected as the candidature of Biden's mate?

And that's another.

Which is the more respectful of a potential VP ?

1 hour ago, Smile30 said:

Is Kamala Harris' sexual history really relevant to her candidature ?

Only for fundraising and campaigning.

11kamela.jpg

Ha!

3 hours ago, pmurT said:

This deserves a serious response.

I think Trump can defend his pre-covid economic record. He can even defend his performance on covid to some people but If he believes he can campaign successfully against Kamala based on their relative moral integrity then I think that he is in for a shock

9 minutes ago, Smile30 said:

This deserves a serious response.

I think Trump can defend his pre-covid economic record. He can even defend his performance on covid to some people but If he believes he can campaign successfully against Kamala based on their relative moral integrity then I think that he is in for a shock

Kamala has no moral integrity