Joe Biden,Kamala Harris,Drunk Nancy Pelosi, and Chuccky Schumer

The world see what clowns and bad actors these people are along with their Comedy station  CNN. Hillary lost in 2016, and Biden will in 2020 and look what they have accomplished for America, Spread of hate and near Bankruptcy of our great Nation,Liberal another word for Hate America. Here are a few things that have happened in the last 4 years from these clowns, 0000000000000000000000000000000 NOTHING , NO Bills sign into lay  by the Senior member of the Federal Goverment the Senate. The lies are so out of this world, that even Democrat's find it hard to believe and the threats are like littel kids in school, Poison Arrows in my witches bag Pelosi, I will not give you anything unless you give me what I want Schumer, Kamala Harris is the 2020 Dem  POTS Candidate not sexual pervert Joe Biden, and Kamala is as stupid a brad that you can find and dose nothing but lies and spread her legs to keep her current JOB< right Willie Nancy Pelosi is an old mean Drunk, she was thrown out of the White House three times with a breathalyzer count of .21%, nothing at the VP Debate about that? 2020 is a year that is when America has said enough with the Democrat's and Media POTUS Trump will be re-elected in 2020 and screw the Democrat es fake polls, your comments