Jump to content

One in 5 adults, one in 3 children in our country does not have enough to eat


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One in five adults don't have enough to eat...... But Pelosi wants to give our money to cities in trouble with pensions and other liberal abuses...?

NOT TRUE!   There is NO ONE in the United States of America who is "food insecure" as a result of failure of government and charities.   Might there be some little negroes and mest

You forgot to mention they are the 33 million illegal aliens in this Country. Pelosi and Schumer are assholes for adding their pork for illegal aliens and everything Non-Covid in a Covid Bill.  Why do

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Really you old sow. Pay your debt before you open your swine mouth again

Hey Missy....

Aren't you the one that called the US a shithole and wanted to move to Germany..?

 

How did that go?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Hey Missy....

Aren't you the one that called the US a shithole and wanted to move to Germany..?

 

How did that go?

That wasn't me. I call it a fugging racist shithole. Pay more attention to details, drecksow

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

That wasn't me. I call it a fugging racist shithole. Pay more attention to details, drecksow

Why don't you leave?

 

Remember when you went to Germany and your Dad had to rescue you over credit card problems..?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mirabeau said:

41 million go to bed hungry each night???

 

ONE OUT OF EIGHT AMERICANS???

 

NOT TRUE!!!

 

SOURCE?

 

And DO NOT provide as a source some organization that is soliciting donations for itself!

 ??? Maybe they are trying to lose weight,  go on a diet, as it were???

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

One in five adults,one in three children in our country is food insecure

 

I bet those 3 kids are the offfsprings of those 5 adults, asshole !

 

Maybe they should lift their fat asses off their mom's couch and look for a job  .  .  .  instead of spending all the benefits we taxpayers cough up for them, on booze !

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard to fathom anyone can believe that 1 in 3 children in the United States doesn't have enough to eat.

 

That number in real time would be staggering. You have to be a buffoon to believe this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kfools said:

It's hard to belt anyone can believe that 1 in 3 children in the United States doesn't have enough to eat.

 

That number in real time would be staggering. You have to be a buffoon to believe this.

Consider the buffoon is Xavier who once stated there's nothing wrong with given a job interview totally naked

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

So you are fine with abortion then? No hungry kids around draining society. 

  ??Why do you want to kill the baby???

  It ain't the baby's fault.  It is the parent's fault for having kids they cannot afford to feed.

  Don't have more kids than you can afford to feed, shelter and take care of for 18 to 20 years after they are born.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kfools said:

It's hard to belt anyone can believe that 1 in 3 children in the United States doesn't have enough to eat.

 

That number in real time would be staggering. You have to be a buffoon to believe this.

  That would probably be the number of kids that receive free lunch, even though the parents may be worth a million/s of dollars.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Consider the buffoon is Xavier who once stated there's nothing wrong with given a job interview totally naked

  Was XO applying for a job as a stripper??? (covering my eyes and barfing at the thought)  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Approx 100 people in the US die of starvation each year ... mostly children.

 

Wonder if all those folks are illegal aliens or absconders  .  .  .  making their kids pay for their miserable existence ?

 

I doubt very much that even ONE  REAL AMERICAN  has starved to death since decades  .  .  .  or he was so dumb that he couldn't find his way to a food bank !

Maybe too high on crack ?

 

There needs to be a red line that can't be crossed !

 

We just can't bring all the starving folks of the world to America and house, clothe and feed them !

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Trump was quick to stop incoming people from China (Days after the 1st reported case in the USA).

Trump's ban was only on Chinese citizens entering this country. The fallacious assumption was that only Chinese citizens were a threat. Chinese-American citizens and legal residents were not, nor was anyone arriving from China of ANY nationality.

 

Of course, anyone arriving from China was a potential threat, regardless of nationality.  Any intelligence all would have known this, It would have made sense to quarantine anyone arriving from China or who had been in china after the Wuhan outbreak.

 

So basically what Trump did was only a STUNT.

As we both know, Jimbo, your expertise lies in plumbing, not epidemiology.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Trump's ban was only on Chinese citizens entering this country. The fallacious assumption was that only Chinese citizens were a threat. Chinese-American citizens and legal residents were not, nor was anyone arriving from China of ANY nationality.

 

Of course, anyone arriving from China was a potential threat, regardless of nationality.  Any intelligence all would have known this, It would have made sense to quarantine anyone arriving from China or who had been in china after the Wuhan outbreak.

 

So basically what Trump did was only a STUNT.

As we both know, Jimbo, your expertise lies in plumbing, not epidemiology.

He stopped more and more Chinese from coming here spreading the virus..

 

Don't you remember?

Biden said he was causing a panic and being racist

 

Remember?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

  Was XO applying for a job as a stripper??? (covering my eyes and barfing at the thought)  

The man was given interviews totally naked and there were complaints and sexual harassment against the man..

Xavier said there's nothing wrong with that behavior and he should have never been fired..

 

I couldn't believe it when I read it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

He stopped more and more Chinese from coming here spreading the virus..

 

Don't you remember?

Biden said he was causing a panic and being racist

 

Remember?

What I remember is that you are a nag and a troll that misquotes everything and everyone, so go fuck yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Chinese-American citizens and legal residents were not, nor was anyone arriving from China of ANY nationality.

 

More lies from the resident asshole !

 

Do you actually get paid to spread lies, you fucking bastard ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

The man was given interviews totally naked and there were complaints and sexual harassment against the man..

Xavier said there's nothing wrong with that behavior and he should have never been fired..

 

I couldn't believe it when I read it...

  ??? Couldn't believe that it happened or couldn't believe that XO thought that there was nothing wrong with such behavior???    :)  :)  :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What I remember is that you are a nag and a troll that misquotes everything and everyone, so go fuck yourself.

  YOU must remember what the Chinese-communist government quotes!

  You seem sooooo proud of the Chinese communist government.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

One in five adults,one in three children in our country is food insecure and what does Trump do? He stops negotiation about relief for the unemployed and the poor. Why? So he can stick a supercatholic fanatic on the Supreme Court to the other six Catholics. And the first thing he does when he returns filled with Covid contagion  is take of his mask and claim that  an epidemic disease that has killed 215,000 Americans is no big deal.

 

Wrong as usual, idiot.

 

Trump is pulling out because PiglosBITCH wants Covid relief to include trillions for stupid pet libocrat WASTE.

 

Damn, are you after @Scout's Dumbest Chatter EVER award???

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Why don't you leave?

 

Remember when you went to Germany and your Dad had to rescue you over credit card problems..?

Yaeh. I remember that. I charged 1200 bucks for a pair of shoes on his card

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Yaeh. I remember that. I charged 1200 bucks for a pair of shoes on his card

You charged $1200 to your Dad's credit card for a pair of shoes...?

 

Are you a bigger loser than we thought...??????????

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...