One in 5 adults, one in 3 children in our country does not have enough to eat

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one actually  cares about your part. Hungry people won't vote for the incompetent ignoramus that failed to manage this crisis.THey have friends and relatives, and they won't vote for the moron Trump, either.

In a "Great" country, one out of five adults and one in three children do not go hungry. MAGA is a LIE. 86 45, throw the ranting asshole out!

This country is far less great than it was in 2016.

Thank the Chinese communist party and their  virus 🦠 

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One in five adults don't have enough to eat...... But Pelosi wants to give our money to cities in trouble with pensions and other liberal abuses...?

NOT TRUE!   There is NO ONE in the United States of America who is "food insecure" as a result of failure of government and charities.   Might there be some little negroes and mest

You forgot to mention they are the 33 million illegal aliens in this Country. Pelosi and Schumer are assholes for adding their pork for illegal aliens and everything Non-Covid in a Covid Bill.  Why do

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

One in five adults,one in three children in our country is food insecure and what does Trump do? He stops negotiation about relief for the unemployed and the poor. Why? So he can stick a supercatholic fanatic on the Supreme Court to the other six Catholics. And the first thing he does when he returns filled with Covid contagion  is take of his mask and claim that  an epidemic disease that has killed 215,000 Americans is no big deal.

They look like they are starving to me also. Your favorite food will soon be gone thanks to policy you support.

Obama the banana man! | Boudica BPI Weblog

• Thumb up 1
11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

One in five adults,one in three children in our country is food insecure and what does Trump do? He stops negotiation about relief for the unemployed and the poor. Why? So he can stick a supercatholic fanatic on the Supreme Court to the other six Catholics. And the first thing he does when he returns filled with Covid contagion  is take of his mask and claim that  an epidemic disease that has killed 215,000 Americans is no big deal.

Lies and short memory's 10-7-2020

The actual number of dead is around ten thousand because the hospitals were counting any kind of death in order to collect subsidies. The new doctator Gods think that USA can just shut the entire economy down resulting in homelessness, unemployment, food shortages and poor nutrition resulting in various nutrient deficiency diseases. Death care doctator survives, taxpayer citizen starves, gets sick and dies.

Dolly sheep clone 1996, died with lung problems at 7 years, normal sheep life span 10-12 years, gods way 10-12 years, your way 6-7 years.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH-0OoIb4JfbTpmIBHepT

1 minute ago, Chongo said:

Lies and short memory's 10-7-2020

The actual number of dead is around ten thousand because the hospitals were counting any kind of death in order to collect subsidies. The new doctator Gods think that USA can just shut the entire economy down resulting in homelessness, unemployment, food shortages and poor nutrition resulting in various nutrient deficiency diseases. Death care doctator survives, taxpayer citizen starves, gets sick and dies.

Dolly sheep clone 1996, died with lung problems at 7 years, normal sheep life span 10-12 years, gods way 10-12 years, your way 6-7 years.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH-0OoIb4JfbTpmIBHepT

Yeahy, right Chongo, all the people who died were CLONES.

Dolly the sheep is the actual cause of this crisis.

• IDIOT! 1
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Only dumbduck is more stupid than you.   123 is a sad,pathetic knucklewalking, drooling fundie LOSER!

Trump  is losing.

You would wear a mask alone in a car if you had a car,wouldnt you. Hey were we created or did we come from 2 space particles, please tell us the mathematical statistics of what you believe ...LOL

Psssst. SHITSTAIN, your "source" of your claim is from your nigger GOD'S administration when there were 10 MILLION more people sucking the FOOD STAMP TEAT because there were NO GOOD PAYING FULL TIME JOBS!!!!

And TODAY, there are MORE AVAILABLE JOBS than you can imagine and NO ONE that wants a job is going to NOT HAVE ONE and then can feed themselves quite well!!!

So 10 MILLION off FOOD STAMPS means no food "insecurity" but a LOT of people doing JUST FINE without shoving that government tit up their ass!!!!

Sad how you SHITSTAINS seem to measure AMERICAN GREATNESS as to how many GOVERNMENT DEPENDENT people you can create so you can CONTROL THEM WITH YOUR PROPAGANDA- of which YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW ON THIS TREAD!!!

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Psssst. SHITSTAIN, your "source" of your claim is from your nigger GOD'S administration when there were 10 MILLION more people sucking the FOOD STAMP TEAT because there were NO GOOD PAYING FULL TIME JOBS!!!!

And TODAY, there are MORE AVAILABLE JOBS than you can imagine and NO ONE that wants a job is going to NOT HAVE ONE and then can feed themselves quite well!!!

So 10 MILLION off FOOD STAMPS means no food "insecurity" but a LOT of people doing JUST FINE without shoving that government tit up their ass!!!!

Sad how you SHITSTAINS seem to measure AMERICAN GREATNESS as to how many GOVERNMENT DEPENDENT people you can create so you can CONTROL THEM WITH YOUR PROPAGANDA- of which YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW ON THIS TREAD!!!

Poor XO, he should read his propaganda before he posts it....He is a Buffoon!

10 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Poor XO, he should read his propaganda before he posts it....He is a Buffoon!

Show me a SHITSTAIN that isn't a buffoon.

WHY do these SHITSTAINS believe that every time someone farts that government needs to "run to their rescue"???

I guess when you are so fucking STUPID you can't even wipe your own ass, you always cry to mommy or daddy for help.

5 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Show me a SHITSTAIN that isn't a buffoon.

WHY do these SHITSTAINS believe that every time someone farts that government needs to "run to their rescue"???

I guess when you are so fucking STUPID you can't even wipe your own ass, you always cry to mommy or daddy for help.

I am not food insecure, and I do not think that  our America can claim to be great if one out of five adults and one out of three children do not get enough to eat.

As I said, MAGA is a LIE.   Our country is less great in 2020 than it was in 2016, and some are dead because Trump chose to go a-golfing when the time for decisive action had come. Trump knew... and went a-golfing.  Could this have had something to do with  his wanting to continue keeping his hotels and resorts open?

Because, the most important,perhaps the <MOST > important person to Trump, is Trump. He does not give a damn about shitstained Max the Racist.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am not food insecure, and I do not think that  our America can claim to be great if one out of five adults and one out of three children do not get enough to eat.

As I said, MAGA is a LIE.   Our country is less great in 2020 than it was in 2016, and some are dead because Trump chose to go a-golfing when the time for decisive action had come. Trump knew... and went a-golfing.  Could this have had something to do with  his wanting to continue keeping his hotels and resorts open?

Because, the most important,perhaps the <MOST > important person to Trump, is Trump. He does not give a damn about shitstained Max the Racist.

Our country is far better off with the Muslim and Plugs gone!

12 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is a fucking atrocious lie.

You give me the name of child who doesn't have enough to eat and I'll arrange a meal. Right now. This second.

I've called you lefties out on this before. You can never name any or send me info because it's a lie.

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

LIES, LIES, LIES.

Over 210,000 dead, no end in sight for Covid. You need to get stuffed, you phony  asshole.

Trump decides that they will all go hungry for another month.

Na, Pelosi holds up signing the relief package with monies for poorly run BLUE cities and other pork barrel additons.  Take that out and it'd already be signed.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

This is a fucking atrocious lie.

You give me the name of child who doesn't have enough to eat and I'll arrange a meal. Right now. This second.

I've called you lefties out on this before. You can never name any or send me info because it's a lie.

It is not a lie. Within five miles of my home, right now, here in Miami, there are at least four  lines of cars ten blocks long of people waiting for food.  They turn people away between three and five PM daily.

A country cannot be great where this sort of thing is happening. MAGA is a LIE!

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is not a lie. Within five miles of my home, right now, here in Miami, there are at least four  lines of cars ten blocks long of people waiting for food.  They turn people away between three and five PM daily.

Well..

Go down and buy them food

12 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

How was someone who had a child five or ten years ago supposed to know that there would be a housing crisis followed by a huge epidemic when stupid fools would put a corrupt incompetent  ratbastard in charge  of our country?

because all of that was already in place, why can't it happen again.

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Thank the Chinese communist party and their  virus 🦠 

Thank the moron who FAILED TO ACT when he could have done something,and went a-golfing.

Trump has confessed that he knew the danger.

Then is went golfing, croaking HOAX, HOAX, HOAX for months.

Now he is back, cruising the White House, infecting his minions and saying how Covid is no big deal.

The Chinese have pretty much ended the crisis in Wuhan, because they did NOT go a-golfing, and took it seriously.

4 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

What the fuck happened to the 22 trillion dollars that LBJ's administration invested in the War on Poverty? Twenty two thousand billion dollars.

Why don't you tell us, Jimbo?

The roses that bloom in the Spring, tra-la, have nothing to do with the case.

I am saying that Trump's MAGA is a LIE, and the evidence  is that a lot of people are going hungry and not due to a lack of food.

This has nothing to do with LBJ, you moron.

Follow the negotiations: the Democrats want $3 trillion, the GOP offers $1 trillion. 

The Democrats then say $2 trillion,and the Republicans refuse.

And Trump says,"Wait a monthy, then we will talk about feeding you".

What Bullshit!

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is not a lie.

It's a lie.

Withinfive miles of my home, right now, here in Miami, there are at least four  lines of cars ten blocks long of people waiting for food. 

That doesn't mean they are starving. It doesn't mean they don't have enough to eat. 

They turn people away between three and five PM daily.

So?

It wasn't happening until the shut down. Wtf did you think would happen if we stayed shut down?