let the satanic games begin: CNN just reported that Trump was "air-lifted" to Walter Reed Med Center

lol 

the LGBT's fav fubarb, Anderson Cooper, just said that...

remember  now, Undecided Voters, these are the type of treacherous teammates you will have if you vote for Biden

27 minutes ago, maineman said:

it was an accurate statement.  He didn't ride to Bethesda in a limo...he was lifted into the air by a Marine Sea King helicopter and flown there.

Air-lift is a medical aviation term exclusive to the complexity of patient's logistics. I cannot join you to play pretend about that since we both know that the term was not used when Obama used to visit the same hospital in the same helicopter. Never once, was he deemed as air-lifted there when CNN reported on it. 

But hey, I know I know, you are going to refuse to address that...and you are going to refuse to address why the term air-lifted was not used for the other times Trump has taken an aircraft to Walter Reed for his medical visits. You will refuse to answer that, intelligently, because you are a Dem and you hate posting truths and facts.

9 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Air-lift is a medical aviation term exclusive to the complexity of patient's logistics. I cannot join you to play pretend about that since we both know that the term was not used when Obama used to visit the same hospital in the same helicopter. Never once, was he deemed as air-lifted there when CNN reported on it. 

But hey, I know I know, you are going to refuse to address that...and you are going to refuse to address why the term air-lifted was not used for the other times Trump has taken an aircraft to Walter Reed for his medical visits. You will refuse to answer that, intelligently, because you are a Dem and you hate posting truths and facts.

@mainemanisn't smart enough to win a debate so he resorts to splitting hairs, semantic games and critiquing grammar and spelling. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

@mainemanisn't smart enough to win a debate so he resorts to splitting hairs, semantic games and critiquing grammar and spelling. 

A strange criticism in a thread predicated on semantic hair-splitting, don't you think?

Nevermind. You never think. LOL.

Bill

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

A strange criticism in a thread predicated on semantic hair-splitting, don't you think?

Nevermind. You never think. LOL.

Bill

Since CNN tried to insinuate the situation was much worse than it is.https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/white-house-residence-staff-covid-19/index.html😆

But us average every day Americans go about our lives daily while coming in contact with covid. 

CNN is literally a 24/7 site for severe TDS sufferers like yourself. No one with critical thinking skills thinks CNN is a legitimate news source. 

32 minutes ago, pmurT said:

I am just a Dem who is sick of playing nice.  Merrick Garland.... Notorious RBG... all y'all can just bend over and get ready for a merciless ass fucking come January.  

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

Merrick Garland.... Notorious RBG... 

Nope. You mean, The Dem Party's Harry Reid launching the nuclear option, in 2013. Tell the truth stick to facts, then watch how quickly you'll move away from The Dem Party:

22 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Since CNN tried to insinuate the situation was much worse than it is.https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/white-house-residence-staff-covid-19/index.html😆

But us average every day Americans go about our lives daily while coming in contact with covid. 

CNN is literally a 24/7 site for severe TDS sufferers like yourself. No one with critical thinking skills thinks CNN is a legitimate news source. 

Dude. Mr Trump's condition is clearly bad enough that his doctors injected him with an experimental drug and had him transported by helicopter to Walter Reed, where he's been admitted to the hospital.

And you dare use the term "critical thinking skills?" Bwaaahaahaaa.

Moron.

Bill

46 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Nope. You mean, The Dem Party's Harry Reid launching the nuclear option, in 2013. Tell the truth stick to facts, then watch how quickly you'll move away from The Dem Party:

Yep. Their own parties quest for power and control did them in. Karma. 

41 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Dude. Mr Trump's condition is clearly bad enough that his doctors injected him with an experimental drug and had him transported by helicopter to Walter Reed, where he's been admitted to the hospital.

And you dare use the term "critical thinking skills?" Bwaaahaahaaa.

Moron.

Bill

You keep telling yourself that.😆 The fact he sent a video out today from the Whotd House instead of dying on a ventilator shows you’re as stupid on healthcare as you are everything else. 

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

let the satanic games begin:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I read ultraliberals were chanting to Nature that President Trumps chopper would crash on the way up.

11 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You keep telling yourself that.😆 The fact he sent a video out today from the Whotd House instead of dying on a ventilator shows you’re as stupid on healthcare as you are everything else. 

You think Covid patients tend to die within hours of contracting the illness? Really???

You claim to be a male nurse? LOL.

Moron.

Bill

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

You think Covid patients tend to die within hours of contracting the illness? Really???

You claim to be a male nurse? LOL.

Moron.

Bill

But you just claimed they emergency air rushed him and were so desperate to give him experimental drugs. 😆

Sorry to break the news to you but Trump will be fine, especially with early treatment....

12 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Most fat old guys take weeks to slip away.  I am a patient man.... I never expected him to deteriorate from covid in hours.  I was hoping the process could be drawn out for several weeks at least.  I think it’s fun to imagine the next debate with him having to write his answers with a dry erase pen on a little white board because he can’t take off his ventilator.  Wouldn’t that be entertaining? ;)

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

But you just claimed they emergency air rushed him and were so desperate to give him experimental drugs. 😆

Sorry to break the news to you but Trump will be fine, especially with early treatment....

Your opinion.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Most fat old guys take weeks to slip away.  I am a patient man.... I never expected him to deteriorate from covid in hours.  I was hoping the process could be drawn out for several weeks at least.  I think it’s fun to imagine the next debate with him having to write his answers with a dry erase pen on a little white board because he can’t take off his ventilator.  Wouldn’t that be entertaining? ;)

Trump will be fine. People at that age who die are typically receive treatment way too late of no treatment at all until they’re on a vent. 

Early treatment is a great indicator of surviving Covid for elderly. 

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Your opinion.

You have any unbiased medical experts hitting the panic button on Trump? No? Of course not. Early treatment greatly reinforces survival for that age with relatively healthy people. 

Trump is 230 lbs so he’s not morbidly obese by any means. No heart disease or diabetes, the leading indicators for mortality. 

You’ll likely be long dead before Trump.