Tuna fish is not laughingatlefty

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I only have one ID. We will get this resolved. I use a vpn. I typically choose one of three servers. How can I be "exact same place at the exact same time."? I have a phone and a pc. Pc is on vpn, pho

You mean @lucifershammer was wrong AGAIN?? 

Look who is talking you communist sympathizer.

Not sure why anyone would want two ID's on the same board, but to each their own.

I once got banned from the Houston Texans site so many times that I had to use proxy servers and about six different ID's, but that's different. They didn't like me calling out Mat Schaub for being a worthless wannabe who owed his entire career to Andre Johnson, Owens Daniels, and Kevin Walter being able to catch balls that were off target. Plus I called them faggots a lot ...

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

Not sure why anyone would want two ID's on the same board, but to each their own.

I once got banned from the Houston Texans site so many times that I had to use proxy servers and about six different ID's, but that's different. They didn't like me calling out Mat Schaub for being a worthless wannabe who owed his entire career to Andre Johnson, Owens Daniels, and Kevin Walter being able to catch balls that were off target. Plus I called them faggots a lot ...

I only have one ID. We will get this resolved. I use a vpn. I typically choose one of three servers. How can I be "exact same place at the exact same time."? I have a phone and a pc. Pc is on vpn, phone isn't. How could I have 2 logins going at once and press an enter key at the same time. Think about it. Doesn't make sense. I am not @LaughinAtLefty

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Kinda looks like you're still in charge. I guess the deal fell through...?

No.

Ready to hand it off the second Mr teacher is ready for me to. 

He has to answer his phone. Still a go.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

No.

Ready to hand it off the second Mr teacher is ready for me to. 

He has to answer his phone. Still a go.

I apologize for my rude and course ways.

I have always been a little....'too rough around the edges'.

I was rooting for you to win.

And I was trying to assuage........the hurt....... if you lost.

That is all.

Peace, Dog.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

They're all basically identical anyways.

What would even be the point of having a sock?

They think it's cool. 

They are able to have conversations with themselves on line, like a friend they never had.

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

They think it's cool. 

They are able to have conversations with themselves on line, like a friend they never had.

I guess it's not so different from the imaginary conversations they have with imaginary leftists who are exactly like the strawmen they have created in their minds.

Just now, Toldya said:

I guess it's not so different from the imaginary conversations they have with imaginary leftists who are exactly like the strawmen they have created in their minds.

Antifa invades their dreams every night.

7 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Both ip matched to the exact same place at the exact same time. What are the odds?

Ok. Both IPS do match. I will look into this more.

Not that it matters. Having a SOK isn't against the rules. I am just curious.

6 hours ago, JoeAverage said:

No, they are not the same person. I have been reading LaughinAtLefty's posts for well over a decade and over time, you can tell by a persons writing style and content if they are using a sok.

WillFranklin was always a dead give away.

Agree

44 minutes ago, kfools said:

Ok. Both IPS do match. I will look into this more.

Not that it matters. Having a SOK isn't against the rules. I am just curious.

I told him it wasn't a thing ..  I was just pointing out his being disingenuous.