Adam Schiff urges 'good conscience' Republicans in Trump administration to step down: 'It is time for you to resign'

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

Everything has has done so far is more than enough to convince me he is capable of it. And the reason it hasn't been worse is because until recently, he has had generals and professional political advisors holding him back. But we're now at the point where he is surrounded by lackeys and there is less restraint-- which is how we got to tear gassing peaceful protesters for photo ops, people being pulled into unmarked vans, armed goons suppressing the right to peacefully protest, cult members camping out in front of voting locations for intimidation purposes, and intentionally undermined pandemic responses with the blame being passed to the governors simply because those states didn't vote for Trump. It's not much longer before journalists are being thrown in jail and political opponents start disappearing.

You listen to NPR too much...fuckin parrot...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried calling and got the following message:   "Hi, this is Adam, I'm away from my desk, please listen to the menu....if you know your party's extension, you may key ahead at any time."

Dude.    Pelosi moldy piss flaps?    That literally made me gag.   

using 'good conscience" with Demonrats would be an oxymoron.

11 hours ago, Toldya said:

That's how he's going to get you to support it-- lie about widespread fraud. And your head is so far up his ass you'll believe it no questions asked.

No questions asked? 😆 You mean like how YOU swallowed every fake story about Trump for 4 years now you fucking moron? Will there be unnamed sources? 😁

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 4:21 PM, king of the county said:

Adam Schiff urges 'good conscience' Republicans in Trump administration to step down: 'It is time for you to resign'

He says they can't 'continue to serve the country by serving this president'

Brian Flood

Adam Schiff says Democrats could subpoena intel officials

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that “good conscience” Republicans should step down after President Trump told reporters he would have to “see what happens” with election results before committing to a peaceful transfer of power.

“We're going to have to see what happens," Trump said during the White House news conference when asked if he would commit to a peaceful transfer of power after the election. "You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots, and the ballots are a disaster."

Schiff, D-Calif., joined “The Rachel Maddow Show” later in the evening to sound the alarm.

“There is no question he means exactly what he said. And people fail to take it seriously at our national peril. This is a moment that I would say to any Republican of good conscience working in the administration -- it is time for you to resign,” Schiff said. “It is time for you to resign.”

“If you have been debating about whether you can continue to serve the country by serving this president, you can’t. It is time to resign,” Schiff added.

Schiff then urged former members of Trump’s administration to speak out, claiming anyone who remains silent is partially responsible for the “chaos” that would come if the president doesn’t accept election results.

“I would say to those who have been on the sidelines maintaining a dignified silence who have served in the administration in the past, you cannot maintain your silence any longer. You have to maintain dignified speech now. You have to speak out. Do not wait until after the election,” he said. “Do not wait until we have the chaos the president wants after the election when he seeks to, as he said, get rid of the ballots, because if you do wait, knowing what is to come, you will share some of the burden and responsibility for that chaos that comes.”

Trump has been an outspoken critic of mail-in ballots and told Fox News’ Chris Wallace in July that he wouldn’t commit to accepting the results of the 2020 election prematurely. Trump reiterated his disdain for mail-in ballots on Wednesday, but it seems Schiff didn’t appreciate his remarks.

“This is a time for all good people conscience to speak, and to act, to preserve our democracy, because there is no longer any question about this president's intentions. His autocratic intentions are as clear as the writing on the wall,” Schiff said.

it’s time to call shifty Schiff’s office in dc here’s the number 202-225-4176

Call him 

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Call him 

Should be able to visit him in prison soon.

RECONSTRUCTION II - Begins 04NOV20

On 9/25/2020 at 4:24 PM, Toldya said:

If Trump loses and refuses to give up power, he will challenge. Biden has stated he will respect the final result of the election.

It won't end there though, because Trump is riling up his base and encouraging them to start killing people if he loses.

Haven't heard that one , where did you get that from?

On 9/24/2020 at 2:21 PM, king of the county said:

Schiff doesn't have a conscience. 

• Thumb up 1
On 9/24/2020 at 3:43 PM, RebelGator said:

I tried calling and got the following message:

"Hi, this is Adam, I'm away from my desk, please listen to the menu....if you know your party's extension, you may key ahead at any time."

Dial 1.....for hoaxes, planted evidence, and pictures of Nadler's nutsack.

Dial 2.....to order fake Russian actors and whistle blowers.

Dial 3.....for anonymous sources, un-named officials, and pictures of Pelosi's moldy piss flaps.

Dial 4.....for life-sized card board cut-outs of Joe Biden.

Dial 5.....to interview disgruntled former military traitors.

Dial 6.....to order my new book, "Little Man, Big Member."

what number did you dial?