Jump to content

Recommended Posts

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation/grand-jury-to-present-report-in-breonna-taylors-death/
 

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Hours after a Kentucky grand jury brought no charges against Louisville police for Breonna Taylor’s death and protesters took to the streets, authorities said two officers were shot and wounded Wednesday night during the demonstrations expressing anger over the killings of Black people at the hands of police.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Deadric said:

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation/grand-jury-to-present-report-in-breonna-taylors-death/
 

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Hours after a Kentucky grand jury brought no charges against Louisville police for Breonna Taylor’s death and protesters took to the streets, authorities said two officers were shot and wounded Wednesday night during the demonstrations expressing anger over the killings of Black people at the hands of police.

Just hours after. They are getting better

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zaro said:

😊

 

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

Two less swines in Kentucky  now

 

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

Just hours after. They are getting better

 

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

You bet your ass protesters take to the streets when police murders. An eye for an eye

 

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

And a shot for a shot. Two police officers shot

Guarantee you this bitch has 911 on speed dial. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zaro said:

You bet your ass protesters take to the streets when police murders. An eye for an eye

I LIKE ZARO!  What is it they don't like about your opinions Zaro?

I think they are to be expected if one values life.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Deadric said:


You won’t be singing praises when the military is given shoot to kill orders.

 

That is exactly what it is time for.

 

Bring in the infantry ... the boys who have seen time in Afghanistan and Iraq, etc.

 

Turn them lose in these cities and invoke martial law until such time as this shit is cleaned up.

 

Strict curfews, no one allowed on the street, shoot to kill.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scout said:

I LIKE ZARO!  What is it they don't like about your opinions Zaro?

I think they are to be expected if one values life.  


Valuing life means shooting at the other side? Is that along the same “reasoning” as using guns to to take guns?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deadric said:


Valuing life means shooting at the other side? Is that alonG the same “reasoning” as using guns to to take guns?

 

SELF DEFENSE means shooting at the other side, remember?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deadric said:


Going out on the street, finding two random cops and shooting them isn’t self defense.

Neither is murdering an unarmed woman in her bed after breaking into her home with hyped evidence.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

Neither is murdering an unarmed woman in her bed after breaking into her home with hyped evidence.

 

Actually the evidence shows she was connected to a drug dealer....

 

A terrible tragedy 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have learned that "self defense" is a very WARPED concept in the rightwinger's mind.

 

My favorite is when a rightwinger hero stalked another person and when the person

fended themselves against the stalker, the stalker shot him "in self defense".  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Actually the evidence shows she was connected to a drug dealer....

 

A terrible tragedy 

 

Actually is showed she was NO LONGER associated with the drug dealer.

Tell us what evidence connected HER personally to drugs and not an EX boyfriend?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...