if trump is elected  in a few weeks I think the protests and riots will come to a screeching halt. With 4 years , no reelection  to worry about and no fucks given on who he pisses off I think he will send in the troops to the city's  in peril and just crack skulls until the thugs have had enough. And he can do it with just a pen stroke.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I look forward to grabbing a beer and watching the troops kick ass.

@maineman actually had the gall to brag about his wife's blow job skills......   WHO does that????????😆   All women deserve respect and bragging about your wife's blow job skills o

Just now, lucifershammer said:

if trump is elected  in a few weeks I think the protests and riots will come to a screeching halt. With 4 years , no reelection  to worry about and no fucks given on who he pisses off I think he will send in the troops to the city's  in peril and just crack skulls until the thugs have had enough. And he can do it with just a pen stroke.

My prediction is he won't be re-elected 

If I had to predict, Trump wins. However, can't just leave it at that... this is America in 2020. So, there will be a recount, litigation, drama, what-if's, somebody said something, and such. As a result, some minor protests and then the inevitable avalanche of bitching, complaining, and whining that is the American political arena. 

39 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If I had to predict, Trump wins. However, can't just leave it at that... this is America in 2020. So, there will be a recount, litigation, drama, what-if's, somebody said something, and such. As a result, some minor protests and then the inevitable avalanche of bitching, complaining, and whining that is the American political arena. 

Spot on  observation 

2 hours ago, calguy said:

My prediction is he won't be re-elected 

Are you sure you've  enough tissues to get thru the first fortnight of November ?

Trump will be kicking asses  .  .  .  and one of those will be yours !

2 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

I think Trump will not win so the rest of this prediction has no value to me.  :)  

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

So you can’t say if you have kids.. but you want to comment on and on about abortion? GTFOOH

What is your point?  Say it.   

I predict it will hold NO water. 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

My point is this: people who have never been pregnant really should STFU about abortion 

As I said, your point holds no water.