Place Your Order For Joe Biden Support Dolls......

For all those who are interested, I will be selling Joe Biden Support Dolls for after Trump creams him in the election.  When you pull the string, he speaks gibberish, sometimes in a drunken tone and other times in an angry tone.  Base cost will be $59.95, and upgrades will be available:

1.  For an additional $19.95 It will come with a genuine working nose which will be able to "sniff" female necks and hair.

2.  Real Female hair locks will be available for $11.55 each.

3.  You can purchase a genuine ice pick, $15.55, to perform psycho-surgery on Joe to try and improve his brain function.

4.  When little kids rub the hair on his leg, the doll's middle part pokes out a little.

5.  An optional marionette harness is available for $29.59 which can be operated by other Democrats to make the Joe Biden doll do whatever they want.

• Haha 1

@XavierOnassis  Should I put you down for a Joe Support Doll with 2 locks of hair and an ice pick, or just the ice pick.  I may be running a sale on the marionette harness a couple of weeks from now, so I'd suggest holding out on that. 

can you sniff the doll's hair? rub the doll's shoulders? then, stick your hand up the doll's skirt?? ... if so, beware!---Joe Biden might try to sue you for copyright/patent infringement or perhaps for defamation or slander LOL

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

can you sniff the doll's hair? rub the doll's shoulders? then, stick your hand up the doll's skirt?? ... if so, beware!---Loe Biden might try to sue you for copyright/patent infringement or at least, defamation or slander LOL

It's a Joe Biden Doll.  I suppose, if you are queer and into older men, you can sniff the doll's hair and rub the doll's shoulders.  You can even dress him in a skirt, I reckon, but what you do after that????  Hey, I'm just offering the doll and accessories, not telling people what they should do with him.

29 minutes ago, Skans said:

For all those who are interested, I will be selling Joe Biden Support Dolls for after Trump creams him in the election.  When you pull the string, he speaks gibberish, sometimes in a drunken tone and other times in an angry tone.  Base cost will be $59.95, and upgrades will be available:

1.  For an additional $19.95 It will come with a genuine working nose which will be able to "sniff" female necks and hair.

3.  You can purchase a genuine ice pick, $15.55, to perform psycho-surgery on Joe to try and improve his brain function.

4.  When little kids rub the hair on his leg, the doll's middle part pokes out a little.

5.  An optional marionette harness is available for $29.59 which can be operated by other Democrats to make the Joe Biden doll do whatever they want.

This is hilarious.   10/10.   Would read again.  

When you drive it into his ear he starts spouting "Black Lives ... you know ... the thing." and "Every vote must be generated."

kj

9 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

When you drive it into his ear he starts spouting "Black Lives ... you know ... the thing." and "Every vote must be generated."

kj

Hilarious!!!  :D:lol:  And, if you shove it in his prick-hole, it should clear up his sinuses so he can get back to sniffing girls.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:56 AM, Skans said:

You might increase sales if you come out with the blow-up version for Left Wing Liberal Faggots that want to part the Groper Joe Dolls plastic ass cheeks 

17 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

You might increase sales if you come out with the blow-up version for Left Wing Liberal Faggots that want to part the Groper Joe Dolls plastic ass cheeks 

You know what, I'll license you the rights to tackle that project!  :D