If they do not convict these MURDERERS, Louisville Must BURN, tear this city to the ground, No Police reports, no Police Investigation and then these MURDERERS cry foul, but that is expected from Cowards and Murders.

In addition one of their own comes out defaming a INNOCENT (oops, this is the SOUTH, SHE WAS BLACK, so weees do as WE see fit), no matter AG black, he takes ORDERS from the WHITE FOLK, and WHITE FOLK do no wrong and MURDERING black folk in their BEDS is okay, so long as WHITE FOLK are protected.

The MURDERERS FAILED, the General in his report FAILED, from ALL evidence presented these White Trash MURDERERS are guilty.

If not convicted BURN THE CITY DOWN.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope comrade, this is your leftist extremists using BLM to come out of the closet and display their true intentions.   Civilized people don’t murder, rob, loot, and burn down their communiti

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/23/us/breonna-taylor-case-people/index.html   Kenneth Walker III, 28, was inside Taylor's apartment when police arrived. He was arrested and charged with attempte

Apparently, judging from the gross ignorance displayed in your posts, the only thing you've ever burned down is the library (or, as you no doubt say, "liberry") in your home town.

1 minute ago, Freethinker said:

If they do not convict these MURDERERS, Louisville Must BURN, tear this city to the ground, No Police reports, no Police Investigation and then these MURDERERS cry foul, but that is expected from Cowards and Murders.

In addition one of their own comes out defaming a INNOCENT (oops, this is the SOUTH, SHE WAS BLACK, so weees do as WE see fit), no matter AG black, he takes ORDERS from the WHITE FOLK, and WHITE FOLK do no wrong and MURDERING black folk in their BEDS is okay, so long as WHITE FOLK are protected.

The MURDERERS FAILED, the General in his report FAILED, from ALL evidence presented these White Trash MURDERERS are guilty.

Critical psycho conviction by violent mob is not legal, get a hobby, self employment and things that you like to do that are not illegal.

55 minutes ago, Freethinker said:

Exactly when and how, do you see a crime was committed during that incident?

3 hours ago, Freethinker said:

Apparently, judging from the gross ignorance displayed in your posts, the only thing you've ever burned down is the library (or, as you no doubt say, "liberry") in your home town.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Freethinker said:

Didn't matter what the verdict was, they were going to Burn, Loot and Destroy the city anyway.

Tell me this isn't organized when U-Hauls pull up and start passing out weapons!

6 hours ago, Freethinker said:

I do not understand for the life out of me why the federal government does not open an investigation into who's financing, training and providing these groups with riot gear. Please give me a different answer than "the elections are too close", this has been going on for months now. Are they all in on it?

The states do NOT have the right to enslave people. They do NOT have the right to permit anarchy and chaos. It is time to enforce the law and restore order.

10 U.S. Code § 253 - Interference with State and Federal law

The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it—
(1)so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(2)opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.
In any situation covered by clause (1), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Constitution.

There is no video evidence that proves if the police announced their presence or not. There is evidence from the initial police report that they were issued a no-knock warrant and acted accordingly. From a purely legal standpoint, it would be difficult to pin a murder charge on the officers. Manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide... possibly.

Much like Billyboy Clinton's slaughter of the Branch Davidians.

The opening salvo was this:

Peaceful Sunday morning at the Davidian headquarters outside of Waco.

Suddenly, without warning, trucks pulling cattle trailers drive onto the grounds of the Davidian property, and armed men start jumping out of the cattle trailers and run toward the main headquarters building, pointing their weapons at the building.

Now, if I'm in the headquarters building, I'm going to start shooting the armed intruders and ask questions later.

The sheriff of McClennan County (where Waco is located) stated that he was on good terms with the Davidians and that all the feds had to do was contact him and he would have had no trouble getting the Davidian leadership to come into town for a meeting.

More proof (as if it was needed) that dumbocrats destroy everything they touch.

4 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Burn their city down. They have to live there. You see a rioter or looter, KILL THEM DEAD

Yep, shoot the fuckers, taking no names...

9 hours ago, Freethinker said:

You’re basically justifying violence against you,  you supposedly are protesting. 

This is what’s wrong with America. They don’t even understand the logic behind why an eye for an eye justice was stopped thousands of years ago. 

Take some ethics and critical thinking courses, kid. Your an embarrassment to the human race. 

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

There is no video evidence that proves if the police announced their presence or not. There is evidence from the initial police report that they were issued a no-knock warrant and acted accordingly. From a purely legal standpoint, it would be difficult to pin a murder charge on the officers. Manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide... possibly.

That involves too much logic for dopey leftists. 

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

There was a corroborating witness...

A lot of of you are missing the point, here is the FAKE decision, I am a cop I used a NO KNOCK warrant to BREAK IN to YOUR P_LACE, it is three o'clock in the morning, for family member wakes up from the sudden violence of the entry, and fires a round PROTECTING HIS FAMILY, I just murdered your FAMILY member, I FAIL to write a Police report, I try to FRAME you so I can claim it is a true fair kill.

Now your Family member is DEAD, I framed you (oops, dropped later , Damn), so I have a OWNED AG with NO SPINE who setup  a FIXED Grand Jury, and they DO NOT find me guilty of MURDER, no, no, HA HA HA, I am found guilty of discharging my weapon INTO the apartment walls, that is right you worthless pieces of SHIT I committed MURDER and I walked, and my two buddies had NOTHING down to them, so shove it up your ass and live with it.

So fuck you and all you that cried about a worthless BITCHES DEATH, POLICE UNIONS and FASCISTS rule

9 hours ago, king of the county said:

Who gave them the wrong address?

There was no "wrong address'. This warrant was served where it NEEDED to be served. It WAS NOT a "no knock" warrant either.

NO ONE had to get hurt, but the stupid nigger CUNT'S "boyfriend" started shooting FIRST!!!

So niggers ARE going to riot and burn shit down and just PROVE how fucking STUPID THEY ARE and how LAWLESS they can be.

AND it's going to cost the SHITSTAINS WHO SUPPORT THIS SHIT more votes than you can possible count in a day.