The Republican Party is no more...

I have quite a few actual Republican friends here...They are easy to get along with and talk/debate with...We have get-togethers, parties, poker games, and all of those kinds of things...

Sadly, they have no party anymore...It has become the trump Party...Trump cultists are an entirely different thing...Has anybody ever noticed that when you debate with an actual republican, it stays civil and controlled...However, when one 'debates' with a cultist, said cultist becomes louder and louder and tries to dominate the 'conversation'...It has led me and many others (repubs included) to cease having any use for these cultists...It is a very sad state of affairs in the US...Cultists should be very ashamed of themselves...I am particularly puzzled as to why any female would support a person such as trump...I suspect they are women of extremely low self esteem...Sad...I weep for the US...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have quite a few actual Republican friends here...They are easy to get along with and talk/debate with...We have get-togethers, parties, poker games, and all of those kinds of things... Sadly,

Fuck you you donkey raping shit eater! 😆😉

In Trump circles, this is considered a deeply profound post.   

7 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

I have quite a few actual Republican friends here...They are easy to get along with and talk/debate with...We have get-togethers, parties, poker games, and all of those kinds of things...

Sadly, they have no party anymore...It has become the trump Party...Trump cultists are an entirely different thing...Has anybody ever noticed that when you debate with an actual republican, it stays civil and controlled...However, when one 'debates' with a cultist, said cultist becomes louder and louder and tries to dominate the 'conversation'...It has led me and many others (repubs included) to cease having any use for these cultists...It is a very sad state of affairs in the US...Cultists should be very ashamed of themselves...I am particularly puzzled as to why any female would support a person such as trump...I suspect they are women of extremely low self esteem...Sad...I weep for the US...

• Haha 2

I get the sarcasm, and yes there are some serious Trump zealots but in my experience they are just the people who were die-hard gun people to begin with.   I've seen a much bigger change with people that were democrats that embraced Bernie in 2015.   Its almost impossible to talk to them about anything anymore.   They have really embraced anger at the world in general.     

11 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

You are a fine example...The anger of cultists is simply astounding...But, I think it a self-imposed anger...Cultists realize what a fucktard their savior is, but refuse to publicly admit it...So all they can do is lash out at non-believers...Fascinating...

9 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

You are a fine example...The anger of cultists is simply astounding.

Wow.....he proved your point for you - it is like you have him 'tamed' or something.  :D   

10 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

33 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

the trump Party...

Yes..    

America  First and Americans  First

Low taxes

Drain the Swamp

Liberty 

Low regulations

Low  involvement  in war

Gun Rights

Civil Rights

Human  Rights

Equal Rights 

What is  wrong  with it?

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Yes..    

America  First and Americans  First

Low taxes

Drain the Swamp

Liberty 

Low regulations

Low  involvement  in war

Gun Rights

Civil Rights

Human  Rights

Equal Rights 

What is  wrong  with it?

You left off......

Grabbing pussy

Stealing from charity

....for starters. 

47 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

And these so called cultists; are they the ones looting - burning - destroying our cities? I'm curious.

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

And accidentally snorted too.  :D  

Heh heh...I don't spend a lot of time here anymore...It is quite disheartening that it is inundated with cultists...But it is fun every so often...Like now...

2 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

Heh heh...I don't spend a lot of time here anymore...It is quite disheartening that it is inundated with cultists...But it is fun every so often...Like now...

Later you will start to be consumed by shame....like you caught yourself enjoying a "Freak Show" (ever 

been to a State Fair?)   

41 minutes ago, Butthead said:

I get the sarcasm, and yes there are some serious Trump zealots but in my experience they are just the people who were die-hard gun people to begin with.   I've seen a much bigger change with people that were democrats that embraced Bernie in 2015.   Its almost impossible to talk to them about anything anymore.   They have really embraced anger at the world in general.     

BUT they are not 100% of the liberal spectrum of voters.

Trump voters ARE his whole spectrum --- which runs from owning 8 guns minimum to an infinite number.  

39 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

You are a fine example...The anger of cultists is simply astounding...But, I think it a self-imposed anger...Cultists realize what a fucktard their savior is, but refuse to publicly admit it...So all they can do is lash out at non-believers...Fascinating...

You’re pretty out of touch with the hatred and fomenting violence that left has been up to for months. I bet you watch CNN. 😅

Amazingly what you actually posted is what’s happening to the left across the entire country. 

56 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

I have quite a few actual Republican friends here...They are easy to get along with and talk/debate with.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't talk politics / religion with anyone...(even if I agree with them) unless I have a key board to hide behind.

As for my baby killing know-it-all ultraliberal friends...I smile at them and than call them maggots behind their backs.

yurk off

7 minutes ago, Scout said:

BUT they are not 100% of the liberal spectrum of voters.

Trump voters ARE his whole spectrum --- which runs from owning 8 guns minimum to an infinite number.  

What's with the 8 gun thing? That knuckle dragger from the snicker, Religion of Peace, who slaughtered all those gays in Orlando, only had one or two guns.

16 minutes ago, Scout said:

Later you will start to be consumed by shame....like you caught yourself enjoying a "Freak Show" (ever 

been to a State Fair?)   

Heh heh...I remember those at Fair Park...

6 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You’re pretty out of touch with the hatred and fomenting violence that left has been up to for months. I bet you watch CNN. 😅

Amazingly what you actually posted is what’s happening to the left across the entire country. 

And these so called cultists; are they the ones looting - burning - destroying our cities? I'm curious.