Trump calls his voters, "DISGUSTING AND GROSS".

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MAGA! Trump could call me a lying dog-faced pony soldier or a deplorable or a butt-munching redneck, and I would care less.  As long as he stays true to his word and the commitments he's made to

Yep - that's what I believe too. 

You know why you guys don't like to discuss stuff with me? Because I won't do your work for you.   You want others to do the work for you like you accuse welfare recipients. 

1 minute ago, Scout said:

For once we agree. 

MAGA!

Trump could call me a lying dog-faced pony soldier or a deplorable or a butt-munching redneck, and I would care less.  As long as he stays true to his word and the commitments he's made to conservatives, I'm voting for him. 

But, thanks for reminding me again why I'd never vote for the JoeTard.

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, Skans said:

MAGA!

Trump could call me a lying dog-faced pony soldier or a deplorable or a butt-munching redneck, and I would care less.  As long as he stays true to his word and the commitments he's made to conservatives, I'm voting for him. 

But, thanks for reminding me again why I'd never vote for the JoeTard.

tRump? True to his word?

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

Let's not forget "suckers and losers".

He holds his boot lickers in real high regard. 

Yes, Trump prefers 'suckers, losers, disgusting, and gross' to describe the people that vote for him (he is losing the 'losers 

and suckers' votes this year.  Yeah, military!  :D  )  

CALGUY:  If Trump puts a new justice on the court who is pro-life,

it WILL result in a big lashing out AGAINST him on Election Day. 

If we can hold off until Nov. 30 when Ariz. Dem senator is sworn in, Repubs LOSE one and we GAIN one (like baseball tallies :)  )  

and we still have Mulkowski and Collins.  

57 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

I am a Deplorable, disgusting, Walmart shopping Trump voter and I don't care. F you piece of shit Liberals.

I shop at Walmart and Sam's; have stock in it. 

46 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

And yet, not surprisingly, @Scout has zero reference, link, anything to support the lame OP.

Doesn’t it get tired for you folks looking like fools buying lies and BS?

Read it and weep, bitch.  :D  

Troye also told Mitchell of a meeting in which Trump allegedly remarked that COVID might not be such a bad thing, as it would mean he wouldn't have to shake so many hands while on the campaign trail.

"I was sitting to the right of him in the room that he said that," Troye told Mitchell, recalling the president's words: " 'You know when you're a politician, you have to shake a lot of hands ... and these people are disgusting, it's gross ... COVID's probably a good thing, right? I don't have to shake hands. I don't have to do that anymore.' "

4 hours ago, Scout said:

For once we agree.  

'Deplorable' isn't such a big deal now......   :D  :D  :D  :D  

C'mon Scout..

Another "anonymous source"?

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Read it and weep, bitch.  :D  

Troye also told Mitchell of a meeting in which Trump allegedly remarked that COVID might not be such a bad thing, as it would mean he wouldn't have to shake so many hands while on the campaign trail.

"I was sitting to the right of him in the room that he said that," Troye told Mitchell, recalling the president's words: " 'You know when you're a politician, you have to shake a lot of hands ... and these people are disgusting, it's gross ... COVID's probably a good thing, right? I don't have to shake hands. I don't have to do that anymore.' "

Got it...

So some guy named Troye told some guy name Mitchell that Trump "allegedly"..remarked...

Christ..

Don't you figgin idiots ever stop?

4 hours ago, Scout said:

For once we agree.  

'Deplorable' isn't such a big deal now......   :D  :D  :D  :D  

Come on Scout, please stop disseminating propaganda. Everyone knows he would never say such a thing.

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Got it...

So some guy named Troye told some guy name Mitchell that Trump "allegedly"..remarked...

Christ..

Don't you figgin idiots ever stop?

No, the interview was FIRSTHAND.  Do you know what that means?  

Just now, rick55 said:

Come on Scout, please stop disseminating propaganda. Everyone knows he would never say such a thing.

Everyone knows he would.   There is no one that thinks otherwise.  Even you.  :)