Some 40+ years ago, still single, got home in the night to meet 2 thieves busy searching my home for valuables . . .

Pulled my gun and hesitated in shooting them cold right then and right there  .  .  .  

Had some qualms inflicting injury to two young blacks  .  .  .

One of them shot me !

I SURVIVED AND BOTH GOT AWAY WITH IT!

Didn't have camera surveillance, back then !

Moral of the story  .  .  .  if you show it  .  .  .  USE IT !

You better not pull it out and wonder it it's all worth it !

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pulled my gun and hesitated in shooting them cold right then and right there  .  .  .   Had some qualms inflicting injury to two young blacks  .  .  .   One of them shot me !  

I bet you paid more for dogfood than anyone could possibly stolen.

If I came home and found guys in my house, No talking, no hesitation just two dead guys. 

18 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Pulled my gun and hesitated in shooting them cold right then and right there  .  .  .  

One of them shot me !

What is the moral to this tale?

A camera is a better investment than a gun when it comes to preventing crime is the one I see here.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

A camera is a better investment than a gun when it comes to preventing crime is the one I see here.

ROFLMAO!!!

Hate to tell you SHITSTAIN, cameras are great for "after the fact". But even with cameras, a hidden face behind a mask isn't easy to identify if ever.

Dead niggers don't get to run with the shit they wanted to steal. And the COPS are more than happy to send in the coroner with the body bags to clean up the filth.

Now, I have an ALARM system after we got burglarized back 8 years ago. Now, as soon as that alarm goes off, if they haven't ran, they might have hoped that they said that little prayer to Jesus and ALSO let him know that they will be seeing him REAL SOON. I don't miss nor waste ammo.

38 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

AND THEY KILLED YOU?

These instances are rare. Data backs that claim up. However, if I encountered someone robbing my house and they pulled a gun on me and I had one myself, I would like to think that I would not hesitate. Never been in that situation but know that I value my life more than theirs. 

• Thumb up 1
33 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

ROFLMAO!!!

Hate to tell you SHITSTAIN, cameras are great for "after the fact". But even with cameras, a hidden face behind a mask isn't easy to identify if ever.

Dead niggers don't get to run with the shit they wanted to steal. And the COPS are more than happy to send in the coroner with the body bags to clean up the filth.

Now, I have an ALARM system after we got burglarized back 8 years ago. Now, as soon as that alarm goes off, if they haven't ran, they might have hoped that they said that little prayer to Jesus and ALSO let him know that they will be seeing him REAL SOON. I don't miss nor waste ammo.

I had 2 people try to kick in my back door years ago. I fired twice  with my mossberg 12 gauge,  they found one of the guys back in the swamp with his arm shredded and his hips and legs full of buckshot. I had to replace my door but I've never been bothered since.

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

One of them shot me !

This is correct. 
My house was broken into a year ago .

i didn’t own a weapon. I screamed at the guy and called the cops 

I’m sorry for your incident 

if one ain't gonna shoot there is no need to have a gun. I understand the id of what if also. Got a friend who was having his lawnmower stole in middle of the night, went outside and shot at ground and bullet ricocheted off ground and hit thief in foot. My friend got charged. If I am ever on a jury like this it will be not guilty.

14 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

if one ain't gonna shoot there is no need to have a gun. I understand the id of what if also. Got a friend who was having his lawnmower stole in middle of the night, went outside and shot at ground and bullet ricocheted off ground and hit thief in foot. My friend got charged. If I am ever on a jury like this it will be not guilty.

Must not be a castle doctrine state 

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

A fucking camera would've prevented the bastards from shooting me ?

You are one sick bastard !

But we knew that already !

3 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

If you own a gun and have it on you, Why would you do anything but kill someone in your house. They are there to do bad things. 

Yeah, that was my big mistake.

Since that time,  I was so young,  .  .  .  I did not know better.

Since that time it never happened again.

But this time around I've learned my lesson thought  .  .  .  no hesitating no more !