Itis time for a CELEBRATION, yes, the FAILED Incompetent has passed over 200,000+DEAD AMERICANS and his anal suppporters cheer him on.

Well I am going to the right wing bar and listen to the GUTLESS, Spineless, Useless Old Farts cheer on the Russian Puppet Incompetent Draft Dodging Clown President. I will sit their and proclaim this is a land mark decision of over 200,000+ dead Americans MURDERED by a Incompetent Clown Low Life MASS MURDERER president and his DUMB ASS worthless supporters CHEER HIM ON, yes, yes, yes, DIE AMERICANS DIE, nothing is more important then Supporting a White Trash RACIST, NAZI, FASCIST.

SO raising my glass I loudly proclaim GREAT JOB MORON, , WHY! stop at 200,000 lets go on Hip hip hooray MORE DEATHS, MORE DEATHS.

15 minutes ago, Freethinker said:

Well I am going to the right wing bar and listen to the GUTLESS, Spineless, Useless Old Farts cheer on the Russian Puppet Incompetent Draft Dodging Clown President. I will sit their and proclaim this is a land mark decision of over 200,000+ dead Americans MURDERED by a Incompetent Clown Low Life MASS MURDERER president and his DUMB ASS worthless supporters CHEER HIM ON, yes, yes, yes, DIE AMERICANS DIE, nothing is more important then Supporting a White Trash RACIST, NAZI, FASCIST.

SO raising my glass I loudly proclaim GREAT JOB MORON, , WHY! stop at 200,000 lets go on Hip hip hooray MORE DEATHS, MORE DEATHS.

Go talk to President XI...he's the one you need to talk to...you wouldn't last 10 seconds you stupid motherfucker...

• Upvote 1

The dementia dem presidential candidate didn't decide that travel to and from China was a bad thing until April 4th.  

With decision making skills like that ... I think I'll vote for Trump... 

Your logic has so many holes in it .. that no one listens to you ... yesterday 41 States had less than 10 deaths due do the Wuhan Virus.  The state of N.Y. had 7.  Like it or not we are turning the corner ... 

Jerk off supporters still don't see it, their WHITENESS is in the way much like the CLOWNS from the religious right oh yeah the asshole claims NO COVID 19 Virus , gets the virus, goes to ICU, and the DIES,yup real real, real Mental Midgets. The good thing one less christian to deal with.

4 hours ago, Freethinker said:

Itis time for a CELEBRATION, yes, the FAILED Incompetent Dem Party has passed over 200,000+ DEAD AMERICANS from helping China deliver the Wuhan Virus to the USA ---and the Dem Party's anal suppporters cheer them on. Idiotic Dem politicians and Dem medics mishandle and malpractice COVID patients ---then try to blame each death on President Trump.  Cool!

Plus, I also have to pretend that we all did not recently learned less than 20,000 people actually died from COVID.  

SO raising my glass I loudly proclaim GREAT JOB DEM PARTY'S MORONS, , WHY! stop at 200,000 lets go on Hip hip hooray MORE DEATHS, MORE DEATHS.

...fixed

6 hours ago, Freethinker said:

A right wing bar? Sounds like my kinda place 

3 hours ago, Freethinker said:

Jerk off supporters still don't see it, their WHITENESS is in the way much like the CLOWNS from the religious right oh yeah the asshole claims NO COVID 19 Virus , gets the virus, goes to ICU, and the DIES,yup real real, real Mental Midgets. The good thing one less christian to deal with.

I apologize for my whiteness